ORAS UU Jurassic Park 4 - Mighty Dragons(Tyrantrum Salamence and Hydreigon Dragon Spam)

Which Dragon do you think is the best on this Team

• Total voters

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Credit for this Beautiful image goes to Cretacerus

The names I give my Pokes (Except Florges ) Are off these Shows/Anime here's some Music :3:

p

Hello Everyone Welcome to my Second Ever RMT this was supposed to be for my 50th Post but meh So happy 60th post \()/. Alright time to get into the team:

The Team First Started with Tyraintrum Salamence and Hydragon I really wanted to do a Duel Dragon Core since all three weaken Check/Counter to each Other

As I glanced at the Team it was Pretty Obvious that the Team was Fairy Dragon and Ice Weak so to take care for the Ice Fairy Weakness I added Tentacruel which also added Knock off Rapid Spin and T-Spikes Support which is amazing for this to keep it healthy I added Florges which help with the Dragon Weakness and Provided Wish Pass Support the Tentacruel and Florges also lessened my Weakness to Reckless Mienshao.

Lastly I saw my team gets Shrek by Mega Aero Earthquake for Tena and Tyraintrum Stonededge for Salamene and Florges so I added Hippodown. hippodown also added Stealth with T-Spkee and Rocks Stall is the last thing on my mind.Hipp also can 2 hit KO Mega Aero with Rock Slide even if it roosts I can predict it and Earthquake also Hippo gets Tyrantrum a free SpDef Boost in the Sand.

ROLE For Team:WallBreaker

Koro (Tyrantrum) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Facade
Ah the lord and God Himself Koro Punches holes tip to any poke with 1-3 hIt Koing Pokes. Tyraintrum is the wallbreaker it eith 1-2 hit KOS every wall not named Chesnaught and Hippowdown. Tyraintrum also Weakens or remove Fairy Types for the other Two Dragons ( Florges ,Aromatisse, Grandbull) .Head Smash the Main Move you even Spam has a Huge Base power of 150 with Rock Head means FUCK RECOIL. Tyraintrum is also a swith Into bird Spam.Eathquake makes a Mpnice edge quake Combo Outrage to finish late game when the other sides Pokes are weaken enough and you can't risk RockHead Missing Facade is an a odd mive if you just looking but if Tyraintrum ever gets status you hve yourself a base 140.

ROLE FOR TEAM:Sweeper
Shaw (Salamence) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
Salamence Is the sweeper after the walls hve be weaken and one of my poke does I send it in to win.Iron Tail for Fairy types Earthquake for that nice Dragon Ground Coverage Outrage is the Stab and boy is it power at plus one it even 2 hit KOS CroCune. I chosed Lumio over Life because I've tested life orb and yes it does give it a great power boost the Ability to get rid of outrage of confusion or just any really helps espiacally with burn. intimidate to set up on Physical Attacker.

ROLE FOR TEAM:Razard Control/Setter Knock off support and Mixed Wall
Enshin (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off/Acid Spray
Tentacruel has multiple roles for this team thanks to it large support move pool.Tentacruel is my switch into Fairy fire water ice and fighting types for the team.The evs help It outspend Adament Pimp Krow the rest dumped into Hp and Def to help with it lack luckster def.Scald spread burn and a good move in all Toxic spikes to spread toxic to walls and wear down team Rapid to remove rocks for Mence spikes and stick web knock to remove iteams.Liquid Ooze stops any health draing moves to deal damage to the user instead of healing.

ROLE FOR TEAM:Revenge Killer
Ran(Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
At first Hydreigon was just used as a sack when it was life orb burst as soon as I chaged it to Scarf it became a lot not useful.As you can see my team is kindy slow so I need a scarfer Hydreigon also helped keep momentum.Draco to drop and hits hard on anything not a Blisset or steel type Dark Pulse is a spa able move when you don't want to loose SpAtt FireBlast for steel types U-turn for momentum.

ROLE FOR TEAM:Wish Passer and Mixed Wall
Blood (Florges) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
Florges formes a really good core with Tentacruel and Tyraintrum Tencruel takes for the Fire Poision and Steel Types while Florges help keeps tentacruel healthy and help it with dragon types.The Evs and moves are .standard Wish to keep it self and its team healthy.Protect to scout Moonblast is stab and goes a good amount of damage and aromatherapy cure status elements.

ROLE FOR TEAM-Check to Flying Types Hazrd Setter and Mixed Wall
Banjou (Hippowdon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Rock Slide/Ice Fang
The team had a big weakness to beedril and Mega Aero .Evs makes Nidoquenen EarthPower hve a 0.2 chance to 2 hit KO and makes beedril u-turn hve a 72.4 chance to 3 hit KO. Earthquake and Rovkslide makes a nice edge quake combo and take flying types out gaurd that expect hippo not to carry rock slide ,rock slide was choosen over stone edge because of pp, slack off for recovery and with stealth rocks and T-Spikes up it makes salamance hydeigon and tyraintrum hits one hit KOS or 2 hit KOS.

Thought the team has weakness to Ice types and power special attackers like nidoQueen it still a really good team and very fun to use if anyone has any changes to pokemon or sets used on pokemon just comment thanks for Viewing my RMT :) I also got to 1370 so like in rank 78 with this team

Koro (Tyrantrum) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Facade

Shaw (Salamence) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage

Ran (Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Blood (Florges) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Banjou (Hippowdon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Rock Slide

Enshin (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off

Last edited:
Also on Shaw I swapped iron tail out for aerial ace & added moxie for quicker offensive pressure if forced out to revenge kill a weakened wall. I like the STAB bonus, plus after 1 layer of hazards it 2hkos florges.

Last edited:
Hey man, really fun team you have. Always wanted to try out dragon spam in uu and it looks like you've done a pretty good job of it. Just have a few things to suggest for you rn, one of which is Ice Fang > Rock Slide on Hippo. Your team looks really weak to opposing DD + Iron Tail Mences rn so Ice Fang on Hippo will really help to mitigate that weakness. Sure, Rock Slide hits Mence super effectively already so why Ice Fang you may ask? It has a really good chance or OHKOing mence after rocks damage whereas Slide barely 2hkos.

Your team is also pretty weak to things like Curse Lax and Crocune as well, having to rely on the raw wall breaking power of Tyrantrum to break through them, but that's not really reliable 100% of the time. Not sure how to help with those weaknesses without changing the overall make up of your team, but you can try out Acid Spray Tentacruel to help against them. Acid Spray is a pretty interesting option that may seem gimicky, but it's really not. By lowering opposing mons' spdef by 2 stages whenever you attack you can either take them out with just Tenta, or weaken them enough to the point where Hydreigon or Florges can clean them up by hitting them on their weakened spdef side after a few Acid Sprays. Losing utility from Knock Off definitely sucks, but Knock Off is just a luxury to have imo and the utility that you gain from Acid Spray will help you a lot more.

Cool team haha, hope I helped! Good luck using this team in the future

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
Hey man, really fun team you have. Always wanted to try out dragon spam in uu and it looks like you've done a pretty good job of it. Just have a few things to suggest for you rn, one of which is Ice Fang > Rock Slide on Hippo. Your team looks really weak to opposing DD + Iron Tail Mences rn so Ice Fang on Hippo will really help to mitigate that weakness. Sure, Rock Slide hits Mence super effectively already so why Ice Fang you may ask? It has a really good chance or OHKOing mence after rocks damage whereas Slide barely 2hkos.

Your team is also pretty weak to things like Curse Lax and Crocune as well, having to rely on the raw wall breaking power of Tyrantrum to break through them, but that's not really reliable 100% of the time. Not sure how to help with those weaknesses without changing the overall make up of your team, but you can try out Acid Spray Tentacruel to help against them. Acid Spray is a pretty interesting option that may seem gimicky, but it's really not. By lowering opposing mons' spdef by 2 stages whenever you attack you can either take them out with just Tenta, or weaken them enough to the point where Hydreigon or Florges can clean them up by hitting them on their weakened spdef side after a few Acid Sprays. Losing utility from Knock Off definitely sucks, but Knock Off is just a luxury to have imo and the utility that you gain from Acid Spray will help you a lot more.

Lol the the stuff you say about Cro cune and curse lax is kindy true tbs crocune part the most I'll try out the changes thanks

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!

Also do you know how to put an RMT under posts

I picked Tyrantrum because it was least picked beside running the chomping set by useing its tough jaw ability and then use dragon dance and sweep by useing ice fang, thunder fang and fire fang and then maybe replace one of the biteing moves with dragon claw and mabey another for crunch.

252 HP / 32+ Def / 224 SpD over your current spread on Hippo. This one gives you the same SpD with 7 more points in Def. Keep in mind that nature raises a 10% of the stat it's raising, so you can optimize EVs if you use it with the highest stat.

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
252 HP / 32+ Def / 224 SpD over your current spread on Hippo. This one gives you the same SpD with 7 more points in Def. Keep in mind that nature raises a 10% of the stat it's raising, so you can optimize EVs if you use it with the highest stat.
Thanks changes made :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)