1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

just a heads up

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by Carl, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

*** ATTENTION ALL USERS: Because the server registry performing badly and chaos has still not fixed the nb.smogon.com dns, I urge you all to SEND CHAOS A PM ON THE SMOGON FORUMS and ask him nicely to fix nb.smogon.com! ***
    *** CLICK HERE TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CHAOS ON THE FORUMS!!! http://www.smogon.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1 ***

ET is being a shithead. He's advertising that on netbattle.
  2. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

What a fuckstick. As if I needed yet ANOTHER reason to go ET-hunting in #smogon.
  3. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

yeah, he's been doing a lot of stupid shit...
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Silly ET just won't take that his heyday is over...
  5. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

ugh, while I was in the states I would remove messages like that from the script... and since I was more active than ET it worked pretty well. At least I think he knows his time is limited.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)