1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

just a heads up

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by Carl, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

*** ATTENTION ALL USERS: Because the server registry performing badly and chaos has still not fixed the nb.smogon.com dns, I urge you all to SEND CHAOS A PM ON THE SMOGON FORUMS and ask him nicely to fix nb.smogon.com! ***
    *** CLICK HERE TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CHAOS ON THE FORUMS!!! http://www.smogon.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1 ***

ET is being a shithead. He's advertising that on netbattle.
  2. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

What a fuckstick. As if I needed yet ANOTHER reason to go ET-hunting in #smogon.
  3. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

yeah, he's been doing a lot of stupid shit...
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Silly ET just won't take that his heyday is over...
  5. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

ugh, while I was in the states I would remove messages like that from the script... and since I was more active than ET it worked pretty well. At least I think he knows his time is limited.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)