Just dOU It! - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm

Just dOU It!
Name contributed by Earthworm

Rules:
-These battles will take place on Pokemon Online
-You are not allowed to join if you are ICBB status or you are banned from joining tournaments
-Gen 3, Gen 4 and Gen 5!

Tournament Rules
Signups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Quarterfinals

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the Just dOU it! The idea of this tournament is to prepare you guys to the new format of smogon tour (ADV OU, DPP OU and BW OU). All the metagames following smogon standard tiers. As we gonna use Single Elimination in this tournament, the format will be best of three(ADV OU, DPP OU and BW OU), so this means that players will play until one of them wins two games ok?

Battling Rules

- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- Wi-Fi Clause (in BW OU)

Pairings

Kevin Garrett vs reachzero
Eternal vs goofball

As Blaziken and Bright Powder + Lax Incense got banned... i will do the same thing and let them banned from this tournament.

Deadline is April 4th

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I won ADV and lost DPP. Good games.

We'll play BW later. I need to make a new team for BW because of the tiering changes.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Kevin garrett vs reachzero
Eternal vs goofball

reach to win this whole shit.

I'll be on for a 3 hour window between Noon-3PM central. Catch me on IRC bro. We can work something out for Sunday if we don't get it done tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)