Just Like Old Times (Round 5)

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Sorry about delay, been busy.

Long ago, before I joined Smogon; Tour consisted of 3 tiers:Overused, Underused and Ubers. However this was in the DPP era and Tour has not been played like this for years. This tour will be a best of 3 SUNMO OU, UU and Ubers-Following the standard clauses of each tier.

Smogon Championship Stuff

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokemon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokemon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokemon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokemon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Pairings:
Get this money vs. Snowy
Hquaze vs. Blackoblivion
Dragonuser vs. Kudasai
Double swithces vs. Welli0u
ABR vs. Blunder
Leru vs. Frania

deadline monday yuhurd
PS-u guys got sc points

Mazar

Banned deucer.
Get this Money vs. Snowy
Hquaze vs. Blackoblivion
Dragonuser vs. Kudasai
Double switches vs. Welli0u
ABR vs. Blunder
Leru vs. Frania

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
He posted that TKO gave him the win, anyway. Im free all day tomorrow from 2 PM - 9 PM (GMT -3) and stayed on most of the time today. Kudasai pls tell me when ur free so we can get this done

He posted that TKO gave him the win, anyway. Im free all day tomorrow from 2 PM - 9 PM (GMT -3) and stayed on most of the time today. Kudasai pls tell me when ur free so we can get this done
Also i already told u when im free. I came on two different times with notificafion but u havent told me when u r free yet.

Lusa

World Defender
"u haven't told me when ur free yet"
Huh what's the post you quoted about?

And also for the third time: I can't play 10:30 GMT +8

You already know we have 11 hour difference timezone so why not make something reasonable ffs. At least i said 10am-12am your time or 10pm-12pm. As well as that you make your posts around 11pm your time so :/

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
well im playing kudasai bc i cant play over weekend much so yea.

we are playing now

edit:

won 2-1 ggs!

Last edited:

Lusa

World Defender
You already know we have 11 hour difference timezone so why not make something reasonable ffs. At least i said 10am-12am your time or 10pm-12pm. As well as that you make your posts around 11pm your time so :/
I suggested 11 PM my time yesterday and u didn't answer, and for the fourth time: I can't play on morning.

Also Mazar id like to but this guy is impossible to communicate as I'm the second opp hes trying to john through

Last edited:

Lusa

World Defender
Act for R4, my opp took a week and a half for R3 and that's why it's taking us so long to get this done. Anyway, he contacted me giving 1 time and 1 time only (10:30 PM GMT +8), which is impossible for me to play; and kept insisting on it for some reason. He also said I didn't tell him what times are good for me but that's literally what I did on a post above (wich he quoted and still accused me of not giving my availability). Then after all this trouble he asks for 10-12 am or pm since our timezones are so different, but didn't respond to my suggestion and still came back here to complain (causing this thread to be filled with nonsense which I apologize for). Finally, he missed a scheduled time yesterday and had me waiting for over 2 hours without giving any explanation. (All logs on my wall)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)