Just your average everyday 1v1 in the ASB Arena. Ragnarokalex Vs rewindman! (SS Refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a QUICK 1v1

1v1 Singles
18 Hour DQ
0 Recovers/0 Chills/Ghosts banned/Disable Unusable
Arena: Acceptor or ref's choice, whatever wont drag the match on to bad

Bring whatever poke you want
I'll drop my previous challenge to accept the above:

All abilities
asb arena
items = on
Bo de de bop bop... Pardon me for potential lackings in the flavour department, and my timing may be off. Here we go!!!

Ragnarokalex's Partner!

Nidoking (Gage) Male
Nature:
Mild
Type:
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
Type: Can be Disabled.
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Sheer Force: (Dreamworld)
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect. (Dreamworld)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 28 Total
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Thrash
Chip Away
Earth Power
Megahorn

Disable
Sucker Punch
Counter

Protect
Toxic
Venoshock
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Taunt
Pay Day
Surf
Focus Blast

rewindman's Partner!

Electivire (Buzz) (M)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Motor Drive: (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Vital Spirit(DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Leer
ThunderPunch
Thundershock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Light Screen
Thunder Bolt
Thunder

Cross Chop
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Wild Charge
Substitute
Brick Break
Earthquake
Taunt
Protect
Hidden Power (grass 7)
Flamethrower
Torment
Rock Slide

Bide
Endure
Focus Punch

You all know the standard arena. Just punch each other heaps.

Rewindman Specifies Item (If Any)
Ragnarokalex Orders
rewindman Orders
I Ref

NOTE: You may jump the cue, either of you.

Yea im just gonna jump ahead to save time,: ZOMG COMBO OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay Day x3
If he uses Earthquake, Disable it
If hes a dick and uses Torment, use protect the first time, and Earth Power any times after that

It is. I'm sorry about trying to take on more than I can take; my internet access has been shoddy at best. I'll do this round, but after this you guy'll have to get a subref, because I suck like that.

Pre-Round Information

Nidoking (Gage) [M]
HP:
En: 100
Stats: None
Item: Amulet Coin
Other: None

Electivire (Buzz) [M]
HP:
En: 100
Item: Expert Belt

Round 1 Start!
Speed Reffing? SPPEED REFFING!

Buzz: Yo' Momma so fat, people jog around her for exercise! (Taunt)
Gage: I'mma Pimp, foo'! Eat gold! (Pay Day)
Buzz: Yo' Momma so fat, when she rolls over, this happens! (Earthquake)
Gage: I want to Disable him, but his insults about my mother are so offensive, I just want to hit him so hard! (Disable Failed, due to Taunt)
Buzz: Yo' Momma So... Umm... Is... She's really cold? (Ice Punch)
Gage: That joke was so poor. Have some money. (Pay Day)

That was the most terrible Speed Reffing I've ever done. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. It really works better in LC battles, for some reason. Any way, this has been SimonSays, and I'm sorry for sucking.
Post-Round Information:

Nidoking (Gage) [M]
HP:
En: 89
Other: Taunted (3a), +4TC upon Winning

Electivire (Buzz) [M]
HP:
En: 77

Action 1:
Electivire: Uses Taunt! (10 En) Nidoking is Taunted!
Nidoking: Uses Pay Day! (2 En) (Crit <63, rolled 440) (4+(3-2)*1.5) = 5.5 = 6 Dmg! +TC!

Action 2:
Electivire: Uses Earthquake! (7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 880) (10+2+(5-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg!
Nidoking: Uses Disable! (7 En) Failed, due to Taunt!

Action 3:
Electivire: Uses Ice Punch! (6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 25) A Critical Hit! (8+2+3+(5-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 26.25 = 26 Dmg!
Nidoking: Uses Pay Day! (2 En) (Crit <63, rolled 480) (4+(3-2)*1.5) = 5.5 = 6 Dmg! +TC!

Rewindman Orders
Ragnarokalex Orders
Ref does Reffing

I will find you a Subref. Once again, I'm sorry.

Heya Terrador! Sorry IRC participation will be limited since im currently wrapped up in the affairs of breaking up with a GF of 3 years so my availability will be spotty.

well since this is the last match im gonna be able to do this:

CONTINUE THE PAYDAY SPAM!!

Ow, Alex... that really sucks. I can't identify with you (foreveralone.jpeg), but I feel for you. Also, that Pay Day spam really won't help you; the cap is 3 now, and you hvae to win. The hotfix applies to matches currently happening, y'know.

Before Round 2:

Nidoking (Gage) [M]
HP:
En: 89
Other: Taunted (3a), +4TC upon Winning

Electivire (Buzz) [M]
HP:
En: 77

Buzz: Yo momma so fat and dumb, she came here hoping for some Earth-Cake!
Gage: MOAR MONEY
Buzz: IMMA FREEZE YO SHIT HERE AND NOW
Gage: MOAR MONEY
Buzz: Fatality...

After Round 2:

Nidoking (Gage) [M]
Knockout!

Electivire (Buzz) [M]
HP:
En: 57

Rewards:
Ragnarokalex: 3 TC
Gage: 3 MC
rewindman: 2 TC
Buzz: 3 MC
Terrador: 2 RC
I feel dirty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)