JW's art thread - Gijinkas and good times - REQUESTS PLZ? :D

Hey :3
This'll just be my little art thread. I like to draw pokemon gijinkas, which is humanized pokemon in case you didn't know, though there will also be some non-gijinka art.
I would love requests! Specifically, if you have a pokemon you'd like me to gijinkify, that would be really fun to do. Just tell me a bit about the pokemon (nature and a few words will do).
So without further ado, le art!
Ira the Rattata

Vanderbilt and Vitriol the Butterfrees

Hernandez the Hawlucha - regular and shiny

Emerald the Toxicroak - This is one of the more.. out there designs I've made, haha

Fanninonna, Ulgoth, Calevon and Kazz - Shroomish, Seedot, Cherrim, Bellsprout

Fan. Ul. Cal. Kaz. again

Brutus the Gurrdurr

Aromatisse

Nacho Lip Balm

Altaria

LYSANDRE!

Fraxure

iPhone Phione

Sol

I'll keep this updated. I would love whatever feedback you might have.
Cheers :)

EDIT: I forgot to resize some of the drawings. I'll have it fixed in a mo. Done and done :)

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
This is some amazing stuff here! I don't normally draw gijinkas, but they look fantastic, with the proportions basically spot on! Your grasp on digital art is awesome, and the 3 other pieces; Lip Balm, Altaria, and Lysandre are spectacular, the latter being hilarious.
Welcome to the studio (again, as I see you're not a new user)! I hope to see a lot more art from you, cause its fascinating! ^0^

If ya ever need any help, just shoot me a PM. I'll show ya around.

And for the hell of it, can you draw me a Fraxure? That would be awesome :)

Thank you so much Regime! :3 It really means a lot ^w^
One fraxure coming up! I usually default to the more cute/fluffy pokemon, so I'm having a ton of fun with this one :D

EV

Banned deucer.
Emerald the Toxicroak deserves to be on TV or in a book. Seriously, what personality!

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
That is awesome! OMG thanks so much; so gonna be my avi now.

Also future reference, if want to alert someone that they've been mentioned, you can write @<username> and it will give them a notification.

Ah, that's good to know :) /noob
Just a quick drawing before I go to bed. Here's a headshot of Brutus the Gurrdurr:

He's originally from a White Wedlocke run, but he also has a part in a story I'm making. :)
Sometimes it's fun to make a gijinka design of a pokemon you don't like. I'm not particularly fond of the whole -durr line, but Brutus here is one of my favorite PokeOCs.

EV

Banned deucer.
Okay here's a request. A gijinkified Vespiquen, who is quite literally a queen. She's old, grouchy, and her health is failing. See what you can do with that! :D

I really love the Fraxure that you drew for Regime, as well as the Lysandre! Looking forward to seeing more!

Integer Mova money12wolf FlamePick[R4] - Alright! A Cyclohm and a Rampardos! :)
Whew, lots of requests. I'll get through as many of them as possible this and the next week, but after that things might slow down a little, since I'll be moving to Ireland to go to school there. But I'll get them done! :3
Here's a drawing I made for a friend over at Deviantart. It's her Meloetta, Sol. I had some difficulty with is, since Sol is supposed to be a male Meloetta. It has a very feminine design, but I tried to change the proportions a bit to make it look more like a guy.

Getting to work on the finneon now. I'm a bit excited about that. I don't even think I've ever had a finneon/lumineon on any of my teams.

talisheo Finneon! :)

I like the design but I DON'T like the execution. The shading was very rushed, and to be honest, ugly. Sadly I didn't save the sai file. But I might give him a redraw, cause I'm really not happy with this.
So take this as a progress pic ^^

Haven't had much time to draw lately, but I did do this. Shade, my Braixen, from my recent Y Nuzlocke run. The coloring is a rushjob, but I sorta like it anyway.

Getting to work on requests now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)