Kadill's Ye Olde Trade Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 5IV eevees with HA with wish.(bold/timid/modest) Shellder with eeg move (Jolly)

Would like to trade for aerodactyl or a beldum if it is ok with you.
I would have an easier time making an aerodactyl, and I would like to trade for an Eevee with HA, timid, and Wish.

Would you be interested in a 4 IV bold female klefki with a spread of 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 along with maybe a 48 BP battle maison item?

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a 4 IV bold female klefki with a spread of 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 along with maybe a 48 BP battle maison item?
I would be. What are you interested in?

unfortunately the ralts is a male, do you still want it?
I suppose. Any egg moves on it?

Interested in kangaskhan cmt to see if i have anything you want
I would appreciate a Fennekin.

What's your rate of BP to pokemon? Interested in ferroseed
I suppose I could trade one 5 IV pokemon for two 48 BP items. I wish I could get the TMs that way. Seems like it's about the same amount of time to pull together each thing.

Ok. Unfortunately I am currently unavailable but I will be available at about 5 PM central time. :D

Last edited:
I know we already agreed to one trade, but maybe I could also trade my 5 Iv timid litwick for your hidden ability 5 iv dratini.

im intrested in your mewtwo and mewtwonite Y!i have spare lucky eggs and a jolly mold breaker 4 iv drilbur!Also i got shiny/moon/sun stones!

I'm interested in your Blastoisinite. :)

I can offer: Metal Coat, Whipped Dream, Prism Scale, Bulletproof Quilladin, or Unaware Wooper.

Last edited:
I would be. What are you interested in?

I suppose. Any egg moves on it?

I would appreciate a Fennekin.

I suppose I could trade one 5 IV pokemon for two 48 BP items. I wish I could get the TMs that way. Seems like it's about the same amount of time to pull together each thing.
Unfortunately again, nope :(

im intrested in your mewtwo and mewtwonite Y!i have spare lucky eggs and a jolly mold breaker 4 iv drilbur!Also i got shiny/moon/sun stones!
Any way you could get him/her up to 5 IVs?
I'm interested in your Blastoisinite. :)

I can offer: Metal Coat, Whipped Dream, Prism Scale, Bulletproof Quilladin, or Unaware Wooper.
Unaware Whooper would be interesting.

Check my thread for a Rotom?
I could trade for an eevee, but I would guess breeding a rotom with a 3 IV ditto is about as difficult as getting a 5 IV female eevee, so that would be the one stipulation I would want. Either that, or the 6 IV Pinser.

- Rotom, 5 IVs, Modest, Shiny

interested in a shiny metagross / froakie? :o
As long as the metagross is also 5 IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31) I would like that trade.

I have:
Ralts Male Timid Trace 31/x/31/31/31/31
Duskull Female Careful Lev. 31/31/31/x/31/31
Chespin Male Adamant Bulletproof 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Belly Drum, Curse, Quick Guard, and Synthesis

I'm interested in Rotom 5iv Modest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)