Kami's Lookout Trade Shop (Diancie, Fancy Vivillon, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, your thread was confusing as last post to me means the last post of your shop, before trades begin.

So I went off of your list on the front page. I'd recommend making an edit to your stock then, because nothing else grabbed my attention, sorry.

I'll take a Male Telepathy Ralts and Male Bunnelby with Huge Power if that's cool.
Yeah, that's cool. Just gotta breed them.[/quote]

No problem, take your time!

Well, your thread was confusing as last post to me means the last post of your shop, before trades begin.

So I went off of your list on the front page. I'd recommend making an edit to your stock then, because nothing else grabbed my attention, sorry.

Yeah, that's cool. Just gotta breed them.
No problem, take your time![/quote]
Yeah I know my threads a mess, gotta fix that soon

So I went off of your list on the front page. I'd recommend making an edit to your stock then, because nothing else grabbed my attention, sorry
The LAST post means exactly that... The last post in the thread. If you had read the LAST post in the thread you wouldn't have been confused at all, or the size 15 font orange text at the top of the thread. So no, there's no reason to edit my "stock" as I've already clarified in the last post what's available, which is what I directed you to.

Anyways, thanks for looking.

New Stock:

Pokemon: Shiny Froakie|Nature: Timid |Ability: Protean|Spread: 31/24/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE)|Ball: Poke Ball|Egg Moves:None| Gender: Male
Hatched by: Reddit User
Redistributal

New Stock:

Pokemon: Shiny Aegislash | Nickname: Doomsbringer
Nature: Brave | Ability: Stance change | Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: None
EV's Trained
Redistributable by RaptorPlayer who traded me and informed me it was redistributable
Pokemon: Shiny Rotom-W|Nature: Modest|Ability: Levitate | Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31|Ball: Poke Ball|Egg Moves: None|
Redistributal as traded by Sevon

New Stock:

Pokemon:
Murkrow | Nature: Adamant | Ability: Prankster | Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ball: Luxury Ball | Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
Male: 0 | Female: 0
Credit Goes to MythraRed for the Murkrow

Pokemon: Gible | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sand Veil| Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Tail
Credit goes to Bluebird503 for the Female 6IV

Pokemon: Fletchling| Nature: Adamant | Ability: Gale Wings | Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: None
Credit goes to leanbean132006 for the female Fletchling

Pokemon: Noibat| Nature: Timid | Ability: Frisk/Infiltrator| Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: Switcheroo

Pokemon: Fletchling| Nature: Adamant | Ability: Gale Wings | Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: None
Credit goes to Deviruchi for the Female Pinsir

Pokemon: Gligar| Nature: Impish | Ability: Immunity | Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: None

Works in Progress:
COMPLETED!
Pokemon:
Piplup| Nature: Modest| Ability: Torrent | Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: Agility, Yawn, Feather Dance
COMPLETED!
Pokemon: Mudkip| Nature: Adamant | Ability: Torrent | Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: Avalanche, Curse, Mirror coat
COMPLETED!
Pokemon:
Feebas| Nature: Bold| Ability: Swift Swim/Oblivious| Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Ball: Heal Ball | Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray

Pokemon: Cyndaquil| Nature: Timid | Ability: Blaze | Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Ball: Poke Ball | Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Flame Burst​

Last edited:
I'm very interested in your Shiny Impish Furfrou. I have a Female adamant Intimidate Mawile with 31/31/31/X/31/31 for your future project. If you want something else to sweeten the deal, I have Female Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, 5 IV Jolly Nature Tyrunt with Dragon Dance and Ice Fang Egg Moves, Male 5 IV Japanese Gyarados with Pokerus. I have other stuff too and once Pokebank is good to go in the US, I have 40+ NF/F Shiny Pokes.

I am also interested in your Careful Nature Harvest Phantump.

I'm very interested in your Shiny Impish Furfrou. I have a Female adamant Intimidate Mawile with 31/31/31/X/31/31 for your future project. If you want something else to sweeten the deal, I have Female Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, 5 IV Jolly Nature Tyrunt with Dragon Dance and Ice Fang Egg Moves, Male 5 IV Japanese Gyarados with Pokerus. I have other stuff too and once Pokebank is good to go in the US, I have 40+ NF/F Shiny Pokes.

I am also interested in your Careful Nature Harvest Phantump.
Unfortunately I have all of those sorry :(

Unfortunately I have all of those sorry :(
What about reserving that Shiny Furfrou once Pokebank is released? I have the following shiny pokes:
1. Flawless Shiny Jolly Rough Skin Garchomp w/ Outrage (31/31/31/31/31/31)
2. HP Ice Shiny Timid Magenzone (31/X/31/31/31/31)
3. Shiny Jolly Male Swarm Scolipede w/ Spikes and T-Spikes (31/31/31/X/31/31)
4. Shiny Jolly Mamoswine w/ Ice Shard (31/31/31/X/31/31)

Lots more where that came from which include (Roserade, Porygon-Z, Weavile, Lucario, Haxorus, Volcarona, etc..) I can also breed a poke for you like Shiny Modest Charmander for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)