Kamz top 8 san jose warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
well i get there at around 7:30 and just chill with my new freinds brad(lucas) and steve. i also hang out with my socal freinds who said they had a great team but they all failed. not gonna post my team but you can figure out most of it. and i get in line for competion and im against

game 1 Jocelyen L
she starts reninculus conkledurr me landourous thundurus. i use protect exploion for the double knock out. she then sends out ammougus jellicent i send out chandelure. i heat wave dischage for game.

game 2
he starts tornadous thundurus i start landourous thundurus go dicharge rock slide for double K.O. next he sends out krookidle landourus and i do stuff to win.

game 3
he sends out chandelure gigalith i send out lt. i equake discharge and he explodes. landorous lives i send out chandelure and go for heat wave on his accelgor and amoongus for game.

FINALISTS LOUNGE
im in and i see jeremy and we chat about our lives until the matches start. i also see huy duy and paul.

top 32
well this kid was super cocky and annoying. he kept telling me that he was goona win and that hes been training a lot more than i have so i should give up. he sends out teracotta me lt. i use sludge bomb on whimsicott for K.O and equake and he lives with focus sash he rock slides and does okay damage. he sends out hydreigon i use equake sludge bomb K.O his terakion and poisin his hydreigon. he sends out chandelure i equake sludge bomb again hydregion surf ko landourus and i send out chandelure and heat wave for ko.

top 16 wes
he sends out ammongus and jellicent me lt i equake discharge he barley survives and he uses tr. he then spores my landourus and wake up same turn and i equake discharge for double K.O. he sends out tornadus thundurus my landurus uses rock slide both of them flinch and i dishcarge for game.

top 8
he sends out scrafty thundurus and gets 4 crit hits in a row and my pokemon flinch every time. gg man i wish it was more fair.

LT= LANDURUS THUNDURUS

well hopefully i get into worlds

Warstory was a bit rushed, and when someone loses, you shouldn't feel better about yourself. Other than that, nice wartory, good job making it to top 8 and too bad about the hax. Good luck at Nats!

I didn't completely understand what was going on during the battles, but congratulations for making it so far anyhow. And, if anything, you should HOPE that the person you lost to goes all the way to victory; that means you only lost to the very best. Or was Jeremy not your final opponent? In the context it was kind of unclear.

breh

強いだね
I'm amazed you're able to remember the battles so well, lol

Anyway, nice job! That last battle is like my worst nightmare >_< (AKA what I imagined would happen in my first match).

Also, your formatting is bad but far from illegible. It's obviously rushed but still very coherent.

Also who is Jeremy? Is he a user here (excuse any obvious stupidity)?

This warstory is about the senior division. Jeremy was Duck's Senior division person. He went against Unreality in the T8 and lost, Unreality said it was the hardest game he had during the regional iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)