1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Kangaskhan + Smeargle = great

Discussion in 'VGC' started by LimeDragon, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeDragon

LimeDragon

so i'm pretty new to VGC but i saw someone rocking this pair

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
    Ability: Parental Bond
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Return
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Earthquake

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Own Tempo
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Dark Void
    - Memento
    - Tailwind
    - King's Shield

and it destroyed me! so i used it and... its almost unbeatable! P.S. sorry for the bad grammer and most likely posting this in the wrong place i just needed to tell the world about this deadly duo!
  2. Simply

Simply

This makes me not want to play pokemon anymore.
  3. TheMantyke

TheMantyke Larvitard
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

We already have a thread that's extremely relevant to this that's nearly a general smeargle discussion, so I'll be locking this thread. The general consensus I feel is that Smeargle is a strong Pokemon, but its near complete lack of offensive presence and the guessing game situations it throws the user in are pretty damning. A couple of options on how to stop smeargle and particularly this combo are mentioned in that thread, but keep in mind that none of them are really 100% answers to a Smeargle that's being well piloted and more than just cookie cutter Khan-artist.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)