Kangaskhan

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

[OVERVIEW]

[SET]
name: Fast Seismic Toss
move 1: Fake Out
move 2: Seismic Toss
move 3: Sucker Punch
move 4: Protect
item: Kangaskhanite
ability: Scrappy
nature: Jolly
evs: 252 HP / 4 SpD /252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Set Details
========
-

Usage Tips
========

Team Options
========
- Zygarde
- Tapu Fini
- Zapdos
- Landorus-T

[SET]
name: Bulky Wish
move 1: Fake Out
move 2: Seismic Toss
move 3: Wish
move 4: Protect
item: Kangaskhanite
ability: Scrappy
nature: Jolly
evs: (will get spread)

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Set Details
========
-

Usage Tips
========

Team Options
========
- Zygarde
- Tapu Fini
- Zapdos
- Landorus-T
- Hoopa-U

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============
- PuP
- Return
- Double Edge
- Low Kick
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch
- Icy Wind

Checks and Counters
===================

**Checks and Counters Tag**:

**Checks and Counters Tag 2+ (If needed)**:

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k... first off you're not getting away with your username in the set name lmao I don't care that you're TL, rename it. Probably just to All-out Attacker or possibly Seismic Toss.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I also question the usefulness of Sucker Punch right now. It got weaker, Parental Bond got weaker, and priority is blockable by arguably the top mon in the meta for a number of turns.

So I'm not sure Sucker has a guaranteed place on a set without PuP. It's just not doing much damage to anything anymore.

252+ Atk Parental Bond Kangaskhan-Mega Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 245-290 (81.3 - 96.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Not even KOing 80/80 2x weak with no investment? ew.
252+ Atk Parental Bond Kangaskhan-Mega Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield: 145-172 (44.7 - 53%)
I can't even imagine how disappointing this is with Jolly too. It won't even 2HKO Aeg? Ew.

Kang still wants Fake Out (or Protect, honestly can slash those) and it definitely wants SToss, but I wonder if we're missing out on the best set. Bulky with Icy Wind maybe? Even if Kang got worse, this is still an important mon and I don't want its set to go up as ~identical to last gen without trying out some new stuff, since last gen's best got a good bit worse.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
k... first off you're not getting away with your username in the set name lmao I don't care that you're TL, rename it. Probably just to All-out Attacker or possibly Seismic Toss.
"After posting the reservation, please post the WIP thread immediately, before writing up the skeleton. This is so we can keep the analysis index up to date. It can include a lame joke, funny/cute picture of the Pokemon, or whatever, as long as the thread gets posted!"

Chill. Obviously its not staying there

Also regarding Sucker I still find myself using it a lot because priority is still quite useful even if weaker. As for Psychic Terrain running around that is definitely a huge nerf to it but most teams carry Tapus which can shift terrain control and allow it to get it off.

Protect over Sucker is also solid on Kang and I would consider that slashing that along with it. Not sure whether it should be first or second slash yet though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)