Kaxtar vs Galladiator (3v3 singles) in an evil circus. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Round 8

Pre-Round
Galladiator

Flarelm – Gary (M)
HP: 51
Energy: 64
Stats Changes:
Other:
Item: None

VS
Kaxtar
Elekid (M)
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Stats Changes:
Other:
Item: Exp. Share

It’s gonna be a right to the finish here, a Flarelm called Gary vs an unnamed Elekid. But Flarelm is really at the disadvantage, with 39 less HP then his opponent, can he pull something out the bag to let Galladiator win it? Lets found Out!

Well that isn’t going to help. Gary just flung his Will-o-Wisp right at the top of the big top. Do you think it’s going to hit? Well I don’t. It is obviously going to miss. Which it does. Elekid needs to take advantage and he does. Launching psychic and while Gary was still suspended in the air he Ice Punched him right to the Ground! While still on the ground trying to get up after that powerful display Gary casually throws some seeds at Gary to leech his health. Little green orbs appear around Elekid and travel to Gary! That must be the leech seed doing its work, slightly restoring Gary’s health.

Finally Elekid Psychic’s Flarelm again, but before Gary goes flying all over the place he Blast’s some Fire at Elekid. That will leave a mark!

In Gary vs Elekid Gary was always the underdog. Maybe because he was already in a fight before he faced that Elekid. Now however, hopes are even more Grim for him. There is 47 HP difference between those two, not in Gary’s favour. But can he turn it around? Find out next round!

MrMimeusespointlessbatonpassflash
Post-Round
Galladiator

Flarelm – Gary (M)
HP: 19
Energy: 42
Stats Changes:
Other:

VS
Kaxtar

Elekid (M)
HP: 66
Energy: 82
Stats Changes:
Other:
Item: Exp. Share
Flarelm
Will-o Wisp 6 energy RNG rolled 81/100 for a miss
Leech Seed 9 energy
+3 HP leech seed
Fire Blast 7 energy 18 damage
+3 HP leech seed
Elekid
Psychic 6 energy 15 damage
Ice Punch 6 energy 8 damage
-3 HP leech seed
-3 HP leech seed
Puppet Master
RNG rolled 9/9 for a mr mime
Mr Mime used Baton Pass, it disappeared

This time Kaxtar, this time your first
EDIT: What am I doing? I don't know how I keep getting this wrong. I really shouldn't be doing this early in the morning.

Gallad, go.

Galldiator is up first, Bagon, becuase I ordered first last round. Please try to get this right in the future.

Round 9

Pre-Round
Galladiator

Flarelm – Gary (M)
HP: 19
Energy: 42
Stats Changes:
Other:

VS
Kaxtar
Elekid (M)
HP: 66
Energy: 82
Stats Changes:
Other: Seeded

The round starts with both pokemon and trainers facing each other in the middle of the big top. Kaxtar curses the ref with a new calculation to do in the final round by ordering his Elekid to use Thunderbolt. Gary, happy that he didn’t do another round of the circus tent uses Fire Blast! Aimed to perfection.

Elekid’s health is sapped by the Leech Seed!

Elekid uses Psychic again! Lifting Gary way up to the top of the Big Top and bringing him down to the ground again. The impact of the ground KO’s Gary the Flarelm. This means Kaxtar is the winner!

Post-Round
Galladiator

Flarelm – Gary (M)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stats Changes:
Other:

VS
Kaxtar
Elekid (M)
HP: 48
Energy: 70
Stats Changes:
Other:

Flarelm
Fire Blast 7 energy 18 damage
+3 HP leech seed
KO’d
Elekid
Thunderbolt 6 energy 10 damage
-3 HP leech seed

Prizes
Kaxtar and Galladiator get 2 TC each
Every Pokemon apart from Elekid gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
Elekid gets 1 EC, 3 MC and 1 DC
The following pokemon get KOC
Scraggy, Jack, Nickname, Gary and Elekid.
I get 6 RC.
GG everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)