1 Day DQ for Battlers, 2 Day For Ref
1 Recover, 2 Chills
Abilities=ONE
Items=OFF
Switch=N/A

Korski's Team

Hydreigon* Turvy (F)

Type: Dark/Dragon
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
  • Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Abilities: Levitate
  • Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113 (+)

EC: 9/9
MC: 0

Attacks:

Double Hit
Tri Attack
Tackle*
Dragon Rage*
Focus Energy*
Bite*
Headbutt*
Dragonbreath*
Roar*
Crunch*
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Dark Pulse*
Earth Power*
Head Smash
Screech*
Thunder Fang

Draco Meteor

Taunt*
Protect
Earthquake
Reflect
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Acrobatics
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave*
Work Up*
Substitute
Fly
Surf

Kaxtar's Team

Gallade [Demi Gravidon] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Sped, +10% Accuracy, -1 Rank Special Attack)

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 92 (+)

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (DW-UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Growl
Leer
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Fury Cutter
Slash
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Feint
Imprison
Close Combat

Disable
Encore
Confuse Ray

Thunderbolt
Will-o-Wisp
Torment
Reflect
Brick Break
Taunt
Substitute
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Earthquake

Ice Punch
Magic Coat

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pretty sure I accepted the challenge, so I'll go ahead and order:

Taunt~Acrobatics~Acrobatics

If Gallade is ordered to use Magic Coat, replace that Action with Acrobatics and push Actions back!

Hp:100
Energy:100

vs.

Hp:100
Energy:100

Round 1: The Dragon and the Glade

Welcome to another spetacular battle here in the ASB arena. We have two very powerful pokemon and very strong trainers, so this will prove to be a good match. Gallade begins by setting up a Protective Barrier, in an attempt to scout out what Hydreigon is going to do, Hydreigon infact, uses taunt, the shield protecting Gallade's ears. Hydreigon decides its not worth going for another Taunt and begins to do Acrobatics in the air, then slams into Gallade for solid damage Gallade follows up with a Will-o-wisp attack, burning Hydreigon. So when Hydreigon goes in for the second Acrobatics, it does less damage than last time, Gallade ends with a Thunder wave, paralyzing Hydreigon

Hp:96
Energy:72
(Burn 2DPA)
(Paraylzed 25%)
vs.

Hp:67
Energy:79

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
Let's try and even things up a bit.

Thunder Wave~Draco Meteor~Fly

If you are FP'd on any Action we will almost certainly lose for sure, but in any case, if it occurs on A1, make your next two Actions Thunder Wave~Fly.

Hp:96
Energy:72
(Burn 2DPA)
(Paraylzed 25%)
vs.

Hp:67
Energy:79

Round 2: Full out attack!

As the title of the round suggests, a full out assult is coming up, I can feel it in my blood! With Paralyzation, Gallade goes first, releasing a rapid fire volley of punches and kicks to Hydreigon, doing serious damage, but lowering Gallade's defences a little bit. Continuing on, Hydreigon takes this opperunity to bring Gallade's speed down with a Thunder Wave of his own. Hydreigon continues his onslot by being Fully paralyzed! Ouch! Gallade however, has no problem in continuing to attack, using a Brick Break this time for good damage. Hydreigon Flys into the sky, avoiding Gallade's Close combat, and smacks into it from the air for good damage.

Hp:37
Energy:58
(Burn 2DPA)
(Paraylzed 10%)
vs.

Hp:51
Energy:62
(Paralyzed 20%)

Edit: Thank you once again for fixing my mess up, I had it in my mind, I just forgot to fix it on paper

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
What did I tell you about being fully paralyzed? Why don't you listen? Also, to nitpick again, does Gallade have the -2 Def/SpD from the Close Combats or no? I don't see anything about it in the end-Round Summary is the reason I'm asking.

I guess we might as well hope for some parahax of our own!

Draco Meteor~Fly~Acrobatics

IF Gallads is ordered to use Disable on A1, use Acrobatics on A2.

Close Combat+Close Combat Combo~Rest From Combo~Ice Punch

IF you are FP'ed on Action 1, THEN move Actions down one.

Remember, this last combo should KO that Sazandora. But even if you are FP'ed Action one, we can still nail him Action 2, as our combo has negative priority. GG Korski.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
/inb4 reffing

GG Kaxtar. It was a crummy matchup, and ordering second really set the momentum in your favor from the start. Still it was fun and I had a glimmer of hope even at one point, so at least it wasn't boring. Well played!

(Yes Korski it does. Again, I just forgot to put it down, its a bad habit of mine that I'm trying really hard to break, so please bare with me.)

Hp:37
Energy:58
(Burn 2DPA)
(Paraylzed 10%)
vs.

Energy:62
(Paralyzed 20%)
-2 Defense and SpD

Round 3

Alright, here we are. The deciding round. THEN BOOOM A Draco Metor from Hydreigon smashes right into where Gallade was standing, holy crap that looks incredibly painful
Gallade, Enraged at the metor hitting him, charges Hydreigon, and begins rapidly smashing the poor guy with a Close Combat combo. Taking it out. GG

I'm trying really hard to break, so please bare with me.)

Hp:0
Energy:0
(Burn 2DPA)
(Paraylzed 5%)
vs.

Energy:22
(Paralyzed 15%)
-4 Defense and SpD

Rewards

Kaxtar recieves 2TC
-Gallade recieves 3 MC and 1 KOc

Korski recieves 2TC
-Hydreigon recieves 3MC

I recieve 2RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)