KB Competitve Shiny Cool Ball and hidden powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyas would you be willing to trade your Larvitar-Adamant-31/31/31/31/31/31-Guts-Dragon Dance,Pursuit,Stealth Rock,Outrage
and
Bulbasaur-Modest-31/E/31/30/31/30- Chlorophyll- HP FIRE GIGA DRAIN,Petal Dance,Leaf Storm

for my Magikarp-Jolly-31/x/31/31/31/31-swift swim- in a net ball
and Venipede-Adamant- 31/31/31/x/31/31- speed boost- quick ball

Oh GOODNESS I THOUGHT IT WAS HACKED AND I WAS MAD, it turned out that i mistakingly put timer ball for some reason... its just got in my mind while adding in like 8 pokes XD
Thats what I thought man lol I didnt mean to blow you up but I check your thread a lot lookin for stuff and i was hoping you didnt get boned with a hacked rotom

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey dude! Your collection got way bigger :O
Would you your careful dusk ball zygarde and HP ground xerneas for these shinies:
Wailmer - Repeat ball - Brave - Water Veil - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Curse, Snore, Body Slam, Zen Headbutt - Lvl1KalosUTShiny
Larvesta - Timer ball - Timid - Flame Body - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Lvl1KalosUTShiny
It would have to be a clone trade is that ok? You have full redis on both :)

Hiya! Interested in these bad boys? All Pentaperfect or flawless, Lv1 untrained and Kalos Born. I'd tell you to CMT but it's kind of out-dated (but still check it out :P), so I took the liberty of compiling a list of Pokes that might interest you:

Charmander - Adamant - Blaze - Dragon Dance, Focus Punch, Flare Blitz, Outrage
Charmander - Timid - Solar Power - Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage
Totodile - Adamant - Torrent - Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch
Tyrunt - Adamant - Strong Jaw - Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang
Amaura - Modest - Refrigirate - Discharge, Haze, Powder Snow (Not sure if this is an egg move), Mirror Coat
Larvesta - Timid - Flame Body - In a timer ball
Aegislash - Brave (31/31/31/31/31/0 - HP Ice) - Stance Change - In a luxury Ball
Phantump - Impish - Harvest (Can have it hold an everstone long as you give it back :P)

Hey dude! Your collection got way bigger :O
Would you your careful dusk ball zygarde and HP ground xerneas for these shinies:
Wailmer - Repeat ball - Brave - Water Veil - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Curse, Snore, Body Slam, Zen Headbutt - Lvl1KalosUTShiny
Larvesta - Timer ball - Timid - Flame Body - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Lvl1KalosUTShiny
It would have to be a clone trade is that ok? You have full redis on both :)
I can do larvesta for Zygarde :),but I'm afraid the hp ground 2:1,got any more Shinies to add to wailmer?
Hiya! Interested in these bad boys? All Pentaperfect or flawless, Lv1 untrained and Kalos Born. I'd tell you to CMT but it's kind of out-dated (but still check it out :P), so I took the liberty of compiling a list of Pokes that might interest you:

Charmander - Adamant - Blaze - Dragon Dance, Focus Punch, Flare Blitz, Outrage
Charmander - Timid - Solar Power - Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage
Totodile - Adamant - Torrent - Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch
Tyrunt - Adamant - Strong Jaw - Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang
Amaura - Modest - Refrigirate - Discharge, Haze, Powder Snow (Not sure if this is an egg move), Mirror Coat
Larvesta - Timid - Flame Body - In a timer ball
Aegislash - Brave (31/31/31/31/31/0 - HP Ice) - Stance Change - In a luxury Ball
Phantump - Impish - Harvest (Can have it hold an everstone long as you give it back :P)
hey there bro :).so is all of it in regular pokeball except aegis lash and larvesta? If so I don't think I'm interested in any :/

I can do larvesta for Zygarde :),but I'm afraid the hp ground 2:1,got any more Shinies to add to wailmer?

hey there bro :).so is all of it in regular pokeball except aegis lash and larvesta? If so I don't think I'm interested in any :/
Well yeah, but you can't get tyrunt or amaura in any other ball

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

How about a: Helioptile - 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) - LUXURY Ball - Dry Skin - Electric Terrain - Glare - Camouflage - Agility
I noticed you had one in a regular ball, would one with luxury and egg moves interest ya? :

Do you wanna trade now? :O by wailmer, larvesta and helioptile for your dusk ball careful zygarde and english hp ground xern. It would have to be a clone trade, is that k with you? :/
Aiight. :). Btw hp ground isn't so common yet so that means either keep it or trade it for something really rare :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)