KB Competitve Shiny Cool Ball and hidden powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you are so kind! I really like taillow and teddiursa. Zapdos was suppose to be 2:1 but I make it 1:1 for you haha. Any more legendary for those 2?

sure!
I don't have the Tailow any more I'm afraid. But Teddiursa is still available. All of my Pokemon are non-cloned and can connect you to the hatchers on Reddit if you want to have a Pokemon nicknamed.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I don't have the Tailow any more I'm afraid. But Teddiursa is still available. All of my Pokemon are non-cloned and can connect you to the hatchers on Reddit if you want to have a Pokemon nicknamed.
How is your collection so big if your pokes aren't cloned? I'm impressed. :o

Haha that's okay :). Can you redirect me to the person who you traded taillow to? I really wanted a taillow like that.

Lol I said the person who you traded it to XD. So far it's zapdos for teddiursa :)
Traded it to a friend of mine. Don't think I will be able to connect you to him. However, I may be able to get you a female non-shiny version of that Tailow later which you can use to get some eggs and have them SV hatched.

Here's my FC: 4570-7608-0415 || [F.A.F]

Let me know when you're ready to trade. :)

Hey eiveu,

Sorry about the wait.

Your female Cyndaquil is ready and I can get it to you shortly today, just out at the moment for an hour or two and then will pickup from awiec. I hope you don't mind the training ID etc belongs to awiec as we're helping each other out and that Cyndaquil was driving me crackers.

It's still a Timid, 5IV with those EMs though.

All still okay for Feebas?

And I see you're seeking things again in the SQSA forum,anything from my thread interest you (granted it needs updating)?

Hey, I'm interested in a timid shiny helioptile but I don't have many flawless shinies but I have a lot of flawless pokemon that I'm able to trade

sure :) I can be online in 1-2hrs if u can too
I probably won't make it to you until Weekends lol. I am not on until like 4:00 Pm eastern :/
Near flawless shiny honedge, and a lot of 6IV pokemon, what would you like?
how do I know what I would like when idk what you have except for Honedge :P. I already have a shiny Honedge,but thanks :). To be more specific,if you have competitive females with egg moves and in cool pokeballs,then I might accept them.

cmt for a 2 for 1 for
Houndour-Timid-31/8/30/31/31/31-Hp Ice-Flash Fire-Destiny Bond,Pursuit,Sucker Punch(Ot Mj 48584)Omatyte-Timid-31/E/31/30/31/31-Hp Grass-Swift Swim-(Ot Mj 48584)Helioptile-Timid-31/X/30/31/31/31-Dry Skin-Electric Terrain,Glare,Camouflage,Agility-(Ot Rj Id 35065)

cmt for a 2 for 1 for
Houndour-Timid-31/8/30/31/31/31-Hp Ice-Flash Fire-Destiny Bond,Pursuit,Sucker Punch(Ot Mj 48584)Omatyte-Timid-31/E/31/30/31/31-Hp Grass-Swift Swim-(Ot Mj 48584)Helioptile-Timid-31/X/30/31/31/31-Dry Skin-Electric Terrain,Glare,Camouflage,Agility-(Ot Rj Id 35065)
Sorry found nothing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)