1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

keloggsequent

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by DM, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

...is a moron. I brought this up in #is yesterday, and there were about 4-5 others who agreed with me that badging him was a mistake, since receiving it he's gotten progressively worse, which sucks when he was kinda bad to start with.

I'd go so far as to recommend debadging him. I don't feel he's the kind of poster who we want representing us in that way.
  2. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I don't really feel strongly one way or the other about him... I just wish these sorts of concerns were brought up during the weeks that the person is up for consideration in the nominations thread or in #insidescoop discussion rather than after the fact.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah watashi wa kirai every single one of you kisamas
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Sad, I liked him quite a bit. Haven't seen anything horrid from him though so if anyone cares to post examples...
  4. Roy

Roy sux
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

eh, i neither felt he contributed much to smogon or was a "cool" user anyway, so whatever.
  5. Kumar

Kumar
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I don't really feel either way, but what needs to be done should be done.
  6. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

i didn't even know he was badged but then again

i dont know why this thread was posted
  7. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

8. Misty

Misty oh
    is an Administratoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

this is why i hate badging non-pokemon people, it goes to their heads and they don't do shit

he hasn't even made a single post in IS lol
  9. Misty

Misty oh
    is an Administratoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

i removed the badge and sent him a PM about it (to avoid another "AA incident").
  10. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I hope there is no fuss over this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)