KeySav2 Oras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is the right topic...
So, I read something about KeySav2 for ORAS to get shiny pokemon legit. But I can't find a guide.. There is something in this forum? Or not? Someone knows something about this metod and can he help me?
Thanks!

You might be thinking about SV hatching. Every save file has a four-digit value assigned to it called a Trainer Shiny Value or TSV. Every Pokemon you encounter and every egg you hatch has a four-digit value assigned to it, usually referred to as an Egg Shiny Value. If you encounter a Pokemon or hatch an egg whose ESV matches your TSV, the Pokemon will be a shiny.

The trick is to breed eggs until you get a batch of eggs with the IVs you want and check their ESVs, so you can find people with matching TSVs to hatch them shiny for you. KeySAV2 is one of the tools you can use to check TSVs and ESVs. The subreddit /r/SVExchange has a good guide on it, as its one of the most comprehensive databases of users who offer to hatch eggs that match their TSV, which you can find here.

So I have to exchange an egg with a specific ESV with someone that has the same TSV? Then, he has to hatch egg?!
These people are trustworthy? lal

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It is generally reliable, but consider backing up your sav first for the off chance you get ripped off. Also, this particular forum is for programming projects that you have started. Questions related to SVs are probably better posted in.... I don't know an appropriate place on Smogon where such discussion is allowed, actually lol. You can find answers on projectpokemon.com maybe, but do some searching and lurking before you ask, and don't tell them I sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)