Tournament Kicking it off - Won by Dominatio

p2

Banned deucer.
i was robbed when i should have won in 2 and accidentally brought hypnogar in the 3rd like an idiot and my opps taking the win.

lol.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
finch said to give steve win
Steve Angello vs Sakis

giving thimo the win for act+winning 1 game
Thimo vs p2

quickbh gets act
QuickBH vs Mysterious M

asterat vs palme coinflip
[03:35] +Mysterious M: !pick asterat, palme
We randomly picked:
palme
Palme vs Funbot28

thugly vs deathbywobuffet apparently thugly missed time+has to prepare for finals(good call)
DeathByWobbuffet vs Eien

akelly vs starb0yy
[03:41] +Mysterious M: !pick akelly, starboy
We randomly picked:
akelly
akelly96 vs Drangonn.
If the decision has already been made then i dont mind it, however I do have to be typical about it and present my side of the story here. At the start of the round i was supposed to play the winner of finch vs steve angello. The game was done and no one really contacted me. There is no message on my profile or on ps and believe me i was quite active. I didnt message them either, however so I cant say im completely right in this. What I do have to say about the decision tho is that since I didnt contact him and he didnt contact me either, how can you decide that he is the one to take the win ? Keep in mind that I dont particularly mind about it but I do require an answer just for the typical part so please take no offense in it.

EDIT: Sorry i read it wrong. I thought that this was a pair update but in reality it was an update of the activities. My bad.

Last edited:
If the decision has already been made then i dont mind it, however I do have to be typical about it and present my side of the story here. At the start of the round i was supposed to play the winner of finch vs steve angello. The game was done and no one really contacted me. There is no message on my profile or on ps and believe me i was quite active. I didnt message them either, however so I cant say im completely right in this. What I do have to say about the decision tho is that since I didnt contact him and he didnt contact me either, how can you decide that he is the one to take the win ? Keep in mind that I dont particularly mind about it but I do require an answer just for the typical part so please take no offense in it.
You fucking serious? Rofl

Foggi

Banned deucer.
lost after outplaying my opponent badly but then my giratina decided to miss 2 draco meteors and magearna missed fleur cannon later on so GG you deserved to win after running no pdon team fam

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I dont see how no pdon looks more unprofessional than using tapu koko but after losing to max roll g1 I'll take it I guess
e @ below i meant this one
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 20 Def Groudon-Primal: 351-413 (87 - 102.4%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

Last edited:

Foggi

Banned deucer.
252+ SpA Life Orb Deoxys-Attack Psycho Boost vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 425-500 (93.2 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO sure was max roll

edit: the other one sure didnt decide the game

One more edit: was adamant
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 20 Def Groudon-Primal: 385-455 (95.5 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Last edited:
Won 2-1 vs. BelmontGabriel but really shouldn't have, got the double lava plume burn end of game 2 and the focus miss game 3. gg, sorry about the hax friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)