ORAS UU Kid Icarus: Uprising (Peaked #8)

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Introduction

Hello there ! This is my first RMT here, and I come with a team that I've been using for a little while. I love the actual UU meta, and this is why I built around Shaymin. It looks pretty cool with the ban of M-Pidgeot. I decided to share it for obtain some tips and upgrades, and after some modifications I could peak to #8 of the UU ladd.

Teambuilding Process

First of all, here is the Based Lord. As I already said, Shaymin is great in the actual UU metagame. With its good coverage moves and powerful STAB, it can easily wallbreak threats such as Suicune or Empoleon.

Entei fit very well with Shaymin, removing bulky Steel type and having a nice defensive synergy with. It can take Bug, Fire and Ice moves when Shaymin handles Ground and Water types.

A very practical mon in this team. It helps me to handle big threats like Mienshao, Chandelure or Feraligatr. Tentacruel can do Scald or Knock Off, two usefull and omnipresent moves, but its real job is being a good Spinner. It also can put one or two layer(s) of TSpikes.

I needed a Pokemon able to switch into Beedrill Mega, a very fast mon who can pressure the opponent… I saw that I had my mega slot free, so I ran Aero-M !

Step by step the team was filling when I noticed that I had no SR User or Phazer, and that's why I chose Swampert ! It mainly serves as physical Tank, and its really good typing helps a lot.

Every Balanced team has a Wisher or a Cleric ; with Florges I has both simultaneously. This was really ideal because I had not yet a good special Tank. Its Fairy Type also allows to switch into most of Dark, Fighting and Bug moves, like Megahorn Heracross or Dynamic Punch Machamp.

Thanks to Kreme's advices I could find a better version of my team. Foretress fit very well on this team and allows me to compress the roles of Entry Hazard setter and Entry Hazard remover in one slot. Suicune can help me a lot with Entei who troubled my team since I replaced Swampert and is a very good win condition.

Team details

The Pokemon that I built around. It's awesome to see the damages that can Shaymin cause. with Seed Flare STAB, Earth Power and Air Slash, which is pretty cool to surprise Grass Type such as Roserade, Whimsicott and other Shaymin.

Entei is a very strong physical attacker and fit well in this team, making a nice offensive and defensive core with Shaymin. The set is a standard one, with double STAB, Stone Edge and Extreme Speed.

Forretress can easily handle every physical threat who don't have fire type moves due to its huge Defense, which also helps to set up and remove Entry Hazards. I prefer its Lefties + Volt-Switch than its Custap + Explosion version because I can easier keep momentum, even if I don't have any U-Turn user for an eventually Volt-Turn.

Aero-M, having a great power and pretty good coverage, is my main Revenge Killer. I run Taunt for Lead Pokemon such as Azelf and Froslass or to prevent sets up like Snorlax and Cresselia.
The 236 EV Speed and the Jolly Nature allow Aero to outspeed +1 Yanmega and Sharpedo.

Here's Pandora, goddess of calamities. It serves me to handle big threats like Entei and set up with Calm Mind. Suicune is very important in this team because it can also phaze the numerous set-up Sweeper in UU.

And last but not least, Lady Palutena, the goddess of light ! Florges is very usefull to Wish pass and counter some special threats such as Hydreigon, Blastoise-M and Ampharos-M. It also fit very well with the rest of the team, especially with Forretress.

Threat List
Green : I've no problem for get them rid of them.
Orange : these ones give me more problems but I can beat them with a little bit momentum.
Red : I hardly handle these ones and precautions are necessary to KO them.

S Rank
Feraligatr : Well, I can Roar it with Suicune, which is very practical because most of the time Gatr settles on it. M-Aerodactyl can also outspeed it if it's m-evolved, but I still have to be careful with it.
Hydreigon : It can be dangerous if it runs Iron Tail, otherwise Florges totally counter it.
Salamence : Suicune can Roar it, Foretress counters non-Fire Blast versions, Florges deal with non-Iron Tail versions and M-Aerodactyl outspeeds non-Scarf versions.
Suicune : My own Suicune Roar it and Shaymin totally destroys it.

A+ Rank
Aerodactyl-M : Foretress and Suicune literally roll on it.
Beedrill-M : My Aerodactyl can outspeed it and easily OHKO with Wing Attack, or else Foretress handle it pretty well and Entei has a huge chance to OHKO it with Extreme Speed.
Cobalion : Roar comes to save again and Entei can take a Close Combat for KO it with Sacred Fire. Shaymin can also do great damages with Earth Power and M-Aerodactyl outspeeds it and get it out with EQ.

Entei : I just need to keep my Suicune safe because it's much more complicated without it. Aerodactyl can also RK and KO it.
Krookodile : Shaymin can outspeed non-Scarf versions and OHKO via Seed Flare. Suicune and Foretress handle it very well.
Mamoswine : Got it without problems by means of Foretress and Suicune. Entei and Shaymin outspeeds it and readily kill it.
Reuniclus : I can Roar with Suicune or do good damages with Entei's Flare Blitz, but it's always tight when it's installed.
Swampert-M : Shaymin outspeeds and KO it whitout the rain, Suicune can handle its moves pretty well and Scald it under the rain, but if Cune's dead and the rain's on, it's very complicated to get rid of.

Big threats under A+
Chandelure : Specs version 2HKO Florges and hit my Suicune with Energy Ball. The only thing I can do is Revenge Kill with M-Aero. Scarf is less annoying because Florges can wall it, but I have to be careful with Trick. SubCalm Mind is very threatly too, even if I can Roar with Cune.
The Nidos : they can kill a member of my team every time they come ! M-Aero and Shaymin can respectively Earthquake and Earth Power. Suicune can eventually hardly switch-in, but I have to be very wary when I see them.

Dragalge : I have to rightly predict it and switch between Florges and Foretress to keep my team safe, but it's always a pain to keep it out.
Porygon-Z : Specs Version is probably the worst. I have no switch-in to it and I'm usually forced to sacrifice a Pokemon for Revenge Kill with Shaymin, Entei or M-Aerodactyl.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading this RMT ! I hope you've enjoyed and that wasn't too long. Here's some replays, an importable, the proof of the peak and few special thanks.
Replays are coming soon!

Viridi (Shaymin) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Air Slash
- Rest

Dyntos (Entei) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge

Gaol (Forretress) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin

Hewdraw (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Aerodactylite
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wing Attack
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Roost

Pandora (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Roar
- Calm Mind

Palutena (Florges) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

Dread Plate, Kreme, Do A Bibarel, DaSpoofy and Venoxio for their advices.
• Marriana, Walksacred and Sacri' for their help to make this thread.

Last edited:
Hey there Karmaz,

First off, I really like this team and it seems pretty functional. That being said there are a few things that I would like to suggest, The first thing I would like to suggest is Psychic over Dazzling Gleam on Shaymin. This helps with the Poison-types that you struggle against as well as still hitting Rose and even harder and more accurate. Whimsicott really can't do much to Shaymin anyway. So with this change you can optimize what your Shaymin can handle without having two Fairy-moves, when the other mon with a Fairy-move can also check things with a matching Fairy typing and STAB. Just makes it a little easier on your Shaymin and your team. That may have been confusing. Also! I think it would be much better to run Max Speed on Mega Aero, this way speed ties could actually go in your favor if it comes to that and 16 EV's in HP doesn't help much.
EDIT: I missed that you had Air slash and Dazzling Gleam in Shaymin when first making my rate. Sorry.

One other thing I would like to suggest is maybe trying Choice Band Infernape over Entei. Though Entei is a fantastic mon, on this team it doesnt really break enough of what it should. If that makes sense. Spamming Sacred Fire is always amazing and that 50% burn is almost orgasmic, but when Normal-types can be an issue I think a strong Fighting-type move could be more useful than the burn in some situations (namely against Porygon2, which can easily take any hit from all of your pokemon). With Banded Infernape you get a scouting move, plus two pretty spammable moves in Flare Blitz and Close Combat and you can even have some priority in Mach Punch as well as some extra speed, whic can never really hurt.

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Mach Punch
- U-turn

Other than these things, I think this team is pretty solid and should do alright in your battling endeavors :]

Last edited:

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK so I've thought of a few ways that could be gone about trying to not change the squad too much while ensuring it isn't as weak to the threats in the threatlist. The first thing I thought of was replacing Swampert with Forretress as this allows you to compress the roles of entry hazard setter and entry hazard remover in one slot, which helps role compression a lot. This led to the team being weaker to Entei but due to Forretress acting as the entry hazard removal, we can run Suicune over Tentacruel which not only helps with Entei, but can also act as the phazer, so you don't miss having Swampert too much. Both these additions also help against Mamoswine. Suicune can take a hit or two from both Nidos so that helps as well, you have to be playing pretty smartly though to ensure your team doesn't fold against the Nidos, as is the case with a lot of balance teams with Florges in its defensive core. Suicune also gives you a good win condition. As Florges is now the only Fighting resist, I suggest using 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD over current EV spread and Bold over Calm nature as this spread allows you to take on Fighting-types and physical attackers in general slightly better while ensuring the Florges doesn't fold to most Hydreigon variants and retaining good special bulk. I would definitely have Wing Attack over Aerial Ace on Aerodactyl as it has superior PP while providing the same damage output and have Taunt over Stone Edge on Aerodactyl as Wing Attack and Earthquake provide good coverage, and while Stone Edge STAB is great, Taunt allows you to somewhat mitigate the issue of facing last Pokemon Snorlax. Taunt also provides great utility in shutting down the likes of Focus Sash Azelf and Cresselia. I would definitely have Earth Power over Dazzling Gleam on Shaymin as Earth Power allows Shaymin to have a super effective coverage move against Steel-types and Fire-types which highly benefits it. Dazzling Gleam's best use was to ensure it could OHKO Hydreigon anyways, which shouldn't be too big of an issue considering you have priority in Entei and a Florges. Should it be used for Salamence, however, we already have Florges, Suicune and Forretress which should be able to deal with all of its variants amongst them.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin

Volt Switch is interchangeable if you don't need the momentum as much and prefer having more entry hazards.

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Roar
- Calm Mind

Honestly, most of the set is interchangeable such as Calm Mind for Sleep Talk and Rest for Substitute but this one helps consistently have phazing, setup and recovery.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Hello there, I have some changes for you that I believe will help your team, as I noticed some issues with it. One thing I noticed is that when teambuilding, you didn't really build around Shaymin. By that I mean not much of your team capitalizes off of Shaymin's checks, and nothing really benefits form its wallbreaking potential except Entei. After you added Entei it looks like you added mons because they defensively check a threat (i.e you chose Aero because you want a Bee switch in, Swampert as a physical wall, Florges as special wall etc). The most glaring culprit is Tentacruel, which you added to check stuff like Gatr, Chandy, Shao etc but Tentacruel is a mediocre check to all of these due to poor physical bulk and no recovery. So the logical thing for me to do is replace it:

Change Tentacruel with Feraligatr. Feraligatr's offensive presence is crucial for discouraging bulky set up sweepers from setting up. As of now, you have nothing to break Snorlax and Reuniclus. Lax, barring SpD drops, walls your offensive core all day, and Reuniclus can Recover stall out Sacred Fires and again, sets up on anything bar SpD drops. Furthermore, Gatr is an excellent partner for Shaymin. Her most common revenge killers are Aerodactyl, ice types (Kyu, Mamo), Fire types (a lot of them are choiced), Blissey, Snorlax, Florges, and Crobat. Gatr is able to set up or force out all of these after they revenge kill Shaymin. Furthermore, Shaymin slays the fat waters that can stop a Gatr sweep and resists Electric and Grass for Gatr, and Entei can take care of the really fat grasses like Chesnaught and Tangrowth. With this change you have a powerful offensive core that takes care of each others checks. Gatr also handles the Nidos for you, but it cannot switch in.

Here is the Gatr set:

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Without Tentacruel, you lack a hazard remover. To alleviate this I suggest changing Stone Edge on Aerodactyl to Defog and Roost to Pursuit. As mentioned before, Bee can be a huge pain for you and being able to remove it if it dares to click any move besides U-Turn is huge. Furthermore, Pursuit allows you pick off Chandelures which can pose a problem if they reveal SubCm, as they can sub up every time you bring in Florges or use Sacred Fire with Entei.

Also, Shaymin's moveset can be better. I do not believe Air Slash is a good move on Shaymin unless you are really weak to Heracross, but you aren't since Aero, Entei, Shaymin with Gleam, and Florges (kind of) handle it. I'll elaborate on Florges later and why as of now, it is a soft fighting check. As of now, Shaymin is hardwalled by any Steel type, Fire type, and Poison type that aren't weak to Air Slash. Shaymin is supposed to be used as a wallbreaker, and it is quite hard to break walls when 3 whole types resist its movepool. I thus advise you change Air Slash to Earth Power. Earth power is the best coverage move Shaymin gets for the aforementioned reasons; it smacks almost all mons that resist Seed Flare. Entei, Cobalion (without Magnet Rise), Doublade, Aggron, Dragalge, Chandelure etc no longer wall you at the expense of not being able to hit Roserade and Whimsicott for SE damage. And let's be honest, Whimsicott is a horrible Shaymin check anyway and will always lose to it. I don't think you need to run Psychic over Dazzling Gleam, since hitting Mence hard is HUGE as you have nothing but Entei to stop a +1 Mence, so it is crucial that you don't let Shaymin be set up fodder for it. Also, Seed Flare hits Nidos as hard as Psychic would anyway.

Now to fix Florges. Your EV spread for her is inefficient. Max SpD investment does not let you wall anything that Bold Florges can't. For your team, running max def and Bold is mandatory as you have absolutely no switch ins for fighting types. This isn't that much of a problem for slower runs like Heracross, but for faster ones like Scarf Mienshao, you have to sack a mon every time it comes in since nothing but Entei's Espeed outspeeds it. Tentacruel is not a reliable check to Mienshao since it has no recovery outside of Black Sludge and is 3HKOed after rocks. Consider these calcs if you don't believe me:

252 Atk Reckless Mienshao High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Florges: 169-200 (46.9 - 55.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Heracross Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Florges: 215-253 (59.7 - 70.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Reckless Mienshao High Jump Kick vs. 240 HP / 244+ Def Tentacruel: 117-138 (32.4 - 38.2%) -- 98.6% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery

Here is the new Florges set:

Florges @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Bold Florges also lets you handle Mega Sharpedo much better, which threatens to clean you if Entei is gone and Swampert is in range for a Crunch KO.

I hope I helped you and GL with the team

Last edited:
Nice team man! I hate how standard it looks but NICE TEAM! lol

Here are a few things that might help you out with your threat lists and some other problems I see.
  • Cobalion over Swampert: Personally I like to keep more offensive pressure and I see room for that here. This will help a lot with your mamoswine and snorlax problem. Now the set I suggest is slightly specific so you can take advantage of cobalion's support and sweeping potential. Cobalion will have dual stab, rocks, and sword dance. It works really well with your team and works more towards anti-stall which sometimes entei and shaymin will not break through! This will also made your opponents nidos think twice before going for that poison stab. It helps a lot with your threats.
    Cobalion @ Leftovers
    Ability: Justified
    Jolly Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Iron Head
    - Stealth Rock
    - Swords Dance
  • Earth Power over Dazzling Gleam on Shaymin: This will help immensely with steel types such as Empoleon. If you look at your team, everything that switches into empoleon's scald can't do much back. Of course you can use seed flare but there is accuracy and low PP and why waste it? EP also helps with your nido problem as you out-speed and deal super effective damage. You would be surprised how much this benefits your team!
  • Aqua Tail over Earthquake on Mega Aerodactyl: This one might be controversial among the other raters but it might be nice assurance to be able to kill nidoqueen and mamoswine at full health. With tentacruel, entei, and now cobalion, I see no need for the extra coverage for steel types. Adding cobalion leaves you will a little bit of a ground weakness. Switching in Aero and being able to fire off a powerful Aqua Tail is fantastic.
  • Florges 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD evs with Calm: Don't worry! This spread will still be able to wall special attackers just fine. It also allows some room to not be an easy 2hko for physical attackers. Props to Kreme for the spread.
Alright that's all for now! If I'm laying in bed thinking about your RMT and something comes to mind I might come back again to this! Nice solid team! Make sure to try out my stuff. I think it would benefit you a lot! :)

Thanks all for your replies ! I think these suggestions could help my team in their own way, I'll test every one of them. :]

Last edited:
Team seems fine as is, sans a few set changes.

Swap Maero to a bulky spread, creep either heliolisk (88 jolly) or +1 gatr (188 jolly). you can run taunt over AA pretty freely which should fix any lax issues you have.

Synth/Seed flare/Psychic/Hp Ice or Fire on shamin. There's really no reason for any other coverage suite. SE base 90 moves hit the same as a neutral seed flare or a proced seed flare on 2x resists. You really only care about quad resists.

Sleep talk over flare on entie is reasonably good tech for taking on roserades and tangrowths better.

Clear body > ooze on tenta, spinning webs is value.

You can either live with the nido weakness or shuffle pert/florges to umbreon/nidoqueen. both work just fine really.

That said this is a really reactive team lacking any sort of wincon or momentum, you may want to just try rebuilding as HO focused around HW specsmin and a setup sweeper or two.

Last edited:
Nice team Karmaz!

First of all, I would replace Dazzling Gleam with Psychic on Shaymin. Psychic targets Poison types and most importantly the Nidos, and also your team handles well most of the mons Dazzling Gleam targets. Also gonna post something DaSpoofy said because I agree with it.
Cobalion over Swampert: Personally I like to keep more offensive pressure and I see room for that here. This will help a lot with your mamoswine and snorlax problem. Now the set I suggest is slightly specific so you can take advantage of cobalion's support and sweeping potential. Cobalion will have dual stab, rocks, and sword dance. It works really well with your team and works more towards anti-stall which sometimes entei and shaymin will not break through! This will also made your opponents nidos think twice before going for that poison stab. It helps a lot with your threats.
[/hide]
I will probably edit more when I have more stuff to say, have a good day.

Thank you PandaSaysNo! :]

Well I'm actually testing Cobalion on this team and it fit quite well (i'm turning around 1450 ELO). Until now i was testing Earth Power over Dazzling Gleam on Shaymin and I think it's quite reliable… Don't worry I'll test Psychic anyway.
(Aqua Tail over EQ on Maero is very helpful too, thanks to you DaSpoofy !)

Do A Bibarel : After testing your suggestions I met some problems with Gatr. Before this change I could Scald Gatr with Tentacruel and Swampert, hope a burn and possibly RK with Entei. Now, Swampert's Scald sometimes aren't enough to burn it and if M-Aero isn't m-evolved i've lost. So idk, I cannot see what can be changed.. Do you have an advice for deal with this threat ?
Otherwise Pursuit on M-Aero is a big help, thanks !

Kreme : I didn't test your upgrades yet but it seems p cancer tbh xd I'll try them tonight and give my feedback !

Dread Plate : Didn't test either, i'll do the same for your suggestions :]

Last edited:

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Thing is if you don't get a burn Gatr still steamrolls through Tenta, and if it has Sub then it uses you as setup fodder. My advice for Gatr would be to never let it get a free turn and try to mega evo Aero early so you can revenge it. If it comes in on Florges then spam Moonblast so you can revenge it with Aero/Entei. If it comes in on Sacred Fire locked Entei, don't switch out. You need as much damage as possible to revenge it. Also, Gatr can tank a +1 or +2 Crunch I believe and get some damage in, which is better than praying for a burn IMO. If you want to keep Tenta then I'd run Haze to reset stats, but for me I'd rather use Gatr due to offensive synergy with Shaymin

Hey, me again :]

First off, Do A Bibarel, that's an effective way to get Fera out, that's true, even if it's always a big threat for your version of this team. Thank you for these suggestions and tips, now it's pretty functional !

As you suggested Dread Plate, I played Band Infernape over Entei and it's kinda good, but I still prefer Entei. First, because it has an amazing +2 priority that can RK and hit most of things like Beedrill-Mega (imagining M-Aero is dead), Toxicroak, +2 Slurpuff or, precisely, other Mach Punch Infernape ! So yeah, Snorlax is a threat that I have to take in consideration but I assume it.

After testing your uprades Kreme, I can say that's probably the best version i've ever played. Even if I don't have the Feraligatr / Cobalion's offensive presence, that gets closer of my usual style, perhaps that's for this reason that I can handle it better. Anyway, your comment helped me a lot, the only thing I could miss is maybe Aqua Tail and Stone Edge on M-Aero that were two reliable coverage moves but eh, without Taunt, Snorlax can do everything he wants, so it's pretty good like that. Thank you ! [:

i followed "kreme" suggestion, added suicune and forretress and i found late game i was REALLY weak to infernape.
thunderpunch/firepunch/closecombat wrecked pretty bad

i followed "kreme" suggestion, added suicune and forretress and i found late game i was REALLY weak to infernape.
Infernape doesn't often run Thunder Punch, it's more common with Mach Punch / U-Turn, Mixed set or Lead. If it still does, yes, it's a threat to take in consideration but you can catch it with Cune / Shaymin.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
No offense but the only way that Infernape would've wrecked is if you managed to let Aerodactyl be removed, Suicune be really weakened and/or asleep without wake turn next turn, and have had Entei out of the picture completely, which obviously would've made a bad late game. Anyhow, like most threats, just don't let your answer to it be weakened / KOed and you'll be fine. Also, as Karmaz said, that set isn't too common anyhow, but nevertheless even the common Infernape sets shouldn't be too hard to deal with as long as you keep Entei around to ESpeed it.

You should run Unnerve over Pressure on Aero so that you can switch into Slurpuff and stop it consuming its Sitrus Berry if you haven't yet Mega Evolved! Great team!

Your suggestion looks pretty cool but after a few tests I realized that the berry is consumed when I active the Mega-Evolution, and I can't kill Slurpuff with Wing Attack after the berry was consumed while it easily kills me with Play Rough. And if I use Ptera without Méga-Evolution, Slurpuff loses only 35% :/

[EDIT] : I just realized I didn't edited my set of Aerodactyl-Mega, I run Taunt over Stone Edge now (which kills Slurpuff at 75%). I understand why you thought I could kill it, sorry my bad.

Last edited:

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, we played yesterday and I think a cool change that you could make would be changing your Florges to a more offensive variant. This maintains your Hydrei check while allowing you to lure the nidos and hit them with a powerful psychic. You still have Shaymin for Blastoise so I think this could work well.
Florges @ Leftovers
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis
This also gives you a decent win condition later into the game provided that you can set up on the right thing. This set is definitely different but your team doesn't really need heal bell support and while wish is great, it's also not necessary all the time. Anyways, this exacerbates your Chandelure problem so something like P2 somewhere would handle Chand and Nidos if you wanted to swap something else out. Best of luck dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)