Kimono girls gone wild! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favourite Pokémon 2gen is feraligatr, i love it for design and typing water. I chose totodile For the first time in Pokémon crystal version and i 'm loving it. competitively i like use it in my rain team with dragodance, i hope in the future for megaevolution water dragon.

Deposited lvl 14 female zubat
Ign ~Mirko
Message GOT MILTANK?
Wanted Pokémon slowking

Last edited:

credit to: Zeiphyr from Zerochan for the image

Pokemon that i like so much from Johto will always be Typhlosion. i don't know, i just think "this guy is the best" at the very start of seeing the design back then. i'm never going to competitive one, so i don't really know how good its competitive-wise. but we've been through the Johto and its League, well, we had hard time dealing a certain Gym leader's Miltank. in fact, i'm on my way breeding Cyndaquil and hoping to get two shinies from it. one for Alpha Sapphire that i'm going to buy next month (sadly cannot join Johto classic because of this) and one for upcoming Pokemon Moon.

Deposited: Zubat
Level: 14
IGN: Sato
Requesting: My second Favorite, Noctowl.

Thanks for this great Giveaway.

I have always loved the Eevolutions, but when they expanded into Psychic and (at the time) the new Dark type, I fell in love with Espeon and Umbreon! They are like a perfect ying and yang :-)

Pokemon Requested: Slowking
IGN: Caitlyn
Deposited: Lv. 5 Ralts (female)

EDIT: Changed to Chikorita below (would love both but know I can't have both )

Last edited:
Wanted tyranitar
IGN KaKÓ
Deposited Level 9 female Zubat
Message GOT MILTANK?

Well, tyranitar is my favorite mon since Pokemon cristal, at this days I still play with tyranitar in competitive. Thanks for the giveaway!
Oo, crap Change to Request tyranitar

deposit a lvl 10 female zubat

requesting for a noctowl

IGN:NICK

THANK Y VERY MUCH!!!

edit:my facvorite pokemon from johto is typhlosion because i love the design of this pokemon!!!!its awesome!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Absolutely LOVE Tyranitar, I have one for each of his viable sets right now but this one would be great haha I love his aesthetic look to begin with on top of having such a diverse move pool, shuts down psychic types, but really when I saw his Mega Evolution I was sold even more haha just love his overall design

Requesting Tyranitar

IGN: Strono

Deposited Lvl 1 Zubat

Last edited:
Deposited: level 15 female Zubat
IGN: CHRIS
Wanted pkm: Tyranitar

Thanks sooo much for the giveaway!
Sent!
Requesting - Slowking
IGN - Jamie
Deposited - Lvl 1 Male Zubat
Sent!
There are some pokemon of my favorite in the second generation, but Murkrow is the best, total black and a bird with a hat (so funny) LOL

Deposited: level 12 male Zubat in a Ultraball
IGN: Marco
Wanted pkm: Slowking

Deposited: Zubat
Level: 14
IGN: Sato
Requesting: My second Favorite, Noctowl.

Thanks for this great Giveaway.
Sent!

Oo, crap Change to Request tyranitar
Sent!

Tyranitar is my favorite Johto pokémon, since pokémon Silver. I really love the design *_* thank you for this amazing giveaway :)

Deposited: level 10 male Zubat in a Ultraball
IGN: Wall
Wanted pkm: Tyranitar

You nave finish tyranitar, so can i have Noctowl? Same Zubat on GTS ^^

Thank you ^^

Last edited:

There are so many catchy songs from Gen II, but if I had to pick my favorite I would go with Azalea Town/Blackhorn City.

IGN: JC
Requested: Noctowl Changed to Chikorita
Deposited: Zubat Lv.15 Male

Thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:

Wanted slowking
Deposited Level 1female Zubat
Message GOT MILTANK?
IGN ramza

Umbreon is my favorite pokemon second generation . The first time I saw her design , well , i try to dye my dog with black paint , the results were not what I expected XD. Thanks to that umreon left a permanet mark in my dog.
Deposited Level 9 Zubat Requesting instead for noctowl:v4:

There are so many catchy songs from Gen II, but if I had to pick my favorite I would go with Azalea Town/Blackhorn City.

IGN: JC
Requested: Noctowl
Deposited: Zubat Lv.15 Male

Thanks for the giveaway.
Actually can I change my request to Chikorita, I just saw it added?

Crap, can I switch mine to Chikorita (would love both that and Slowking I originally asked for, but that breaks the rules...)?

Deposited: Lv. 5 Female Ralts
Want: Chikorita

Crap, can I switch mine to Chikorita (would love both that and Slowking I originally asked for, but that breaks the rules...)?

Deposited: Lv. 5 Female Ralts
Want: Chikorita
If you haven't got your Pokemon by now yes, you can change it. However I'm not asking people to deposit Ralts.

You didn't read the rules carefully.

Also, people that are waiting: I'm not home at the moment and won't be til later tonight so hang tight.
i did read them and i have a photo of dragonite and the other rules correctly...please if y have time later dont forget me :) :) :) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)