Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by billymills.

The fair city of Mafiatown!
Population: Between 1 and 20

Welcome to Returning to Our Roots mafia, a simple NOC game in an attempt to bring good ol' fashioned scumhunting back to smogon. This game is for 20 players. Please don't yell at me for another beginner, but the game proved too simple for standard ._.

General Rules
-When you are alive, feel free to post in the thread and contribute to the game. While you are dead, you may NOT post in the thread except for a simple "damn, I died" post. At no point in the game may you communicate with anyone outside of the thread, unless you are a part of the Mafia.
-This game will have two factions: the Village and the Mafia. Only the mafia are aware of their teammates and may communicate amongst themselves outside the thread.
-If you are inactive, you will be subbed out. I will likely prod first, but generally if you are inactive for a full day and night, you will likely be asked to sub out.
-You must add the host to any spreadsheet or google doc that you create.
-Please be a good sport. Anyone suspected of gamethrowing or bad sportsmanship will be immediately subbed out.

Signup Rules
-Since no other games are currently running, you may simply post "In" for your signup. This is subject to change if another game is posted while signups are going on.
-Signups will end Tuesday, November 8th at 5:00 PM GMT-6
-If you wish to request a specific role, please do so before sign-ups end.

The Day Cycle
-Day cycles will last 72 hours, or when majority is reached.
-To post your lynch vote, please post Flavor User in bold, where User is who you want to be lynched. I will be lenient with the flavor you wish to include. You may also choose to vote for no lynch.
-At the end of the day, the player with the most votes on him/her will be lynched. If there is a tie, no lynch will occur.
-Majority will be announced in the thread, so please don't ask about it. When majority is called, there will be a 3-hour grace period to give the accused a chance to defend themselves.

The Night Cycle
-Nights will generally last 48 hours. This may be shortened to 24 hours during endgame.
-The first night is Night 0. No kills will occur on Night 0.
-When sending your night action, please send your PM to Walrein with your action. I will only accept actions over IRC during extenuating circumstances.
-Priorities have been pre-set and will not be revealed. Please don't ask about them.

Godkill Infractions
-Communicating outside of the thread
-Not adding the host to a spreadsheet or google doc

Winning
-The Village will win if every member of the Mafia is dead
-The Mafia will win if it is inevitable that they will kill every member of the Village
-Neutrals may or may not exist in this game. If a neutral exists, every faction he needs dead will also need him dead.

Items
-This game has no items

Reserved
Empoof (confirmed)

Sign-up List:
Smashlloyd20
auramaster
Xaqwais
Mithril
TalkingLion
Maxim
red_kryal
Hydrattler
pokémaniac 212
K2000
polelover44
Terrador
LadySalamence
Chomz
New World Order
Cereza
jalmont747
Temperantia
Bobtheball4
Darkpenguin67
steelguttey
Paperblade
Flamestrike
the_angry_scientist
iiMKUltra
zorbees
Aura Guardian
Ditto
Engineer Pikachu
Quagsires
Pernicious
Metal Bagon
kingofkongs
Orcinus Duo
Nightmare jigglypuff
nEsp
Da Letter El
Bob Squob
khz
shinyskarmory
macle
Poppycock
Spiffy

Yeah, there are a lot of people here that have played plenty of regular games but have 0 NOC experience. Especially seeing as it's the only game going on it really sucks that it's beginners only :/

EDIT: I guess that's about as good as it's going to get. P1 (though I'll get knocked down)

Ampharos

Because of the strong interest in this game, there has been a slight change in the rules. Players who have participated in expert games may sign up, but will lower priority than those who have not.

Ampharos

I've decided that if this remains the only game and we get 30+ signups, I'll waive the "experts have lower prio" rule, due to significant support for this game from the expert community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)