Kindergang's VGC Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
God i love videos. Excellent video.
Man, i wish i had my old highschool film crew so we can film fun sh*t like this. This brought back memories of the fun little projects we used to do back in the day before we all went out separate ways. thanks for bring the memories back, and thanks for also bringing some Nationals 2011 memories back as well.

maybe someday i'll get the old gang back together, or maybe i'll join a new gang /wink

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Yo, I kinda cried in the beginning. Losing is pretty devastating, and not getting in the VGC raffle is even worse. I remember my 9-year-old self, crying to my dad about not being able to participate :(
I was just like the little kid in the video before! Ahhhh childhood was the best.....

Kindergang or die. The kindergang to sweep Indy and Hawaii.

If anything gets you excited to play Pokemon and travel to play there its this though.
Looking forward to seeing you and Spencer in Indy again, its gonna be great.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So many emotions. Heart breaking, and thought provoking at the same time. I didn't realise you made so many films though man! It's good stuff. Better make a good one for nationals, that's all I'm saying.

Deleted User 106439

Banned deucer.
So many emotions. Heart breaking, and thought provoking at the same time. I didn't realise you made so many films though man! It's good stuff. Better make a good one for nationals, that's all I'm saying.
That'll be easy. All I have to do is keep TTS and trista out of the shot

A Pokemon plushie made me cry. This is a sad day.

EDIT: Holy shit Kinderlew, I just noticed your location here says Chicago, and is that York's track I see in the video?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)