Project King of the Hill - NOMINATIN'

Status
Not open for further replies.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
With Evan. being very busy, I am awarding Orphic the "win", making him the honorary King, so you guys can now vote for who you want to see play against him while Orphic decides on the metas he wants to play in. However, whenever Evan. finds himself time that he can play, I will allow him to challenge whomever the current King may be. So go and vote for who you want to see Orphic play against!!!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Kiyo - 3
Realistic Waters - 3
PrinceLucian - 1
carcy - 1
Allstar - 1
GyRro - 1
erisia - 1
boltsandbombers - 1

[00:04] @nv: !pick Kiyo, Realistic Waters
We randomly picked: Kiyo

So with a random !pick, Orphic's opponent is...
Kiyo

This is looking to be a good matchup and I can't wait.

P.S. Orphic asked me to pick the 3 metas for him and Kiyo to play in and I choose...NU AAA, NU STABmons, and NU 1v1 (best of 3)

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kiyo can you choose the formats cos idk any fun ones, I'm away from tomorrow-sunday and will play asap after that, sorry for the inconveniences :)

edit: i know the formats will build now

updates re: the rules.

usually, the king chooses 3 NU OMs to play against his challenger. to show off players' skills in oras nu, the king will now be required to choose 2 nu oms and play a game of oras nu. this will be an obligation from now on.

Orphic and Evan. if you wanna play with the 3 OMs that orphic choosed it's fine, but if orphic wants to keep 2 oms and play an oras nu game that works too. up to you.

Seeing as how inactive Orphic is, and I don't want this thread to die, I'll award Evan. the win. However, Orphic will still be available to challenge the king whenever he's active again.

Vote for three potential challengers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)