Kingdom's Art Spot

Yeah, I haven't been here in a while, and it seems my other Topic has been locked up, so I figure I might as well start over again.

Anyways, might as well start up again with some sketches I did recently.
All drawings in the Spoiler are from my DeviantArt Gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya there! These pieces are very interesting to me,, considering that I've never seen someone mainly focus on drawing pokemon in humanoid forms. With you style and all the muscles you give to these guys, I can already see a couple of the pieces you showcased here and imagine them as a superhero character (Meganium specifically gives off that feeling). You seem to have quite a lot of stuff done in your deviantart gallery so I only got a chance to run through the first page for now, but from what I can see the Hoopa-Unbound morph really caught my eye. All in all, I'll be looking forward to more of your work, and maybe even some non-humanoid pokemon?

Anyways regarding those spoiler tags you're going to want to do this:

[ HIDE ] insert images here [ /HIDE ] (without the spaces)

Manly as all hell.

Anyways, as for actual technical work, I know you've got the sketchy lineart feel, which is fine, but I feel like the lineart should be darker coloured to contrast with the flats, since you don't really have any shading in most of the pieces. Keep it up though, your sense of anatomy is amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)