1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Kinny's London VGC Report

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Kinneas, May 30, 2009.

1. ΩDonut

ΩDonut don't glaze me bro
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I still suspect that they saw four shinies (PRNG-abused, btw) and used that as an excuse to DQ you even though they all passed the hack check.

BlakChrome is the 31\31\31\19\31\31 shiny Metagross that's been cloned and traded so many times, one the finalist matches is probably going to end in BlakChrome vs. BlakChrome. I forget who it originally belongs to.

Anyway, congrats Shoe! I might drive down to San Diego to see the finalists when the World Championships roll around.
  2. Wichu

Wichu ACUPRESSURE
    is a Pokemon Researcher

Do you think the organisers will do anything about it if that happens? I doubt they'd be too keen on allowing cloned Pokémon in...
  3. gec

gec i've been crawling through the falling
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Probably, one of the shinies was Cresselia so I'm guessing that contributed a lot.

@RocketElite - They were legit, but they came up on the screen.
  4. froggy25

froggy25

So it's outrageous %)​

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)