Kinny's London VGC Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
;____;

It was 2 TMs D: it's a shame I never got to try out OmegaDonut's awesome team, but c'est la vie I guess.
I still suspect that they saw four shinies (PRNG-abused, btw) and used that as an excuse to DQ you even though they all passed the hack check.

BlakChrome is the 31\31\31\19\31\31 shiny Metagross that's been cloned and traded so many times, one the finalist matches is probably going to end in BlakChrome vs. BlakChrome. I forget who it originally belongs to.

Anyway, congrats Shoe! I might drive down to San Diego to see the finalists when the World Championships roll around.

BlakChrome is the 31\31\31\19\31\31 shiny Metagross that's been cloned and traded so many times, one the finalist matches is probably going to end in BlakChrome vs. BlakChrome. I forget who it originally belongs to.
Do you think the organisers will do anything about it if that happens? I doubt they'd be too keen on allowing cloned Pokémon in...

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I still suspect that they saw four shinies (PRNG-abused, btw) and used that as an excuse to DQ you even though they all passed the hack check.
Probably, one of the shinies was Cresselia so I'm guessing that contributed a lot.

@RocketElite - They were legit, but they came up on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)