A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
- It's a bunch of gears.
- Cool sweeper
- Decent bulk
- Godawful movepool
name: Manual Transmission
move 1: Shift Gear
move 2: Gear Grind
move 3: Return
move 4: Substitute / Hidden Power Ground
item: Leftovers / Life Orb
nature: Adamant / Naughty
evs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
- Set up and sweep. Simple.
- Return for stuff that resists Steel, such as Emboar, Eelektross...
- HP Ground for Magneton and other Klinklang.
- Substitute blocks status, and augments Klinklang's decent defenses.
- Speed EVs are set to beat Timid Scarf Rotom-F/Rotom-S after a Shift.
- doo dah, doo dah...
- Volt Switch
- Rock Smash + Fighting Gem
[Checks and Counters]
- Weaker on the special side, doesn't like Fire or Ground.
- Emboar, Magneton...
- Bulky waters, especially Unaware Quagsire.
- Defensive Torterra (Haven't seen one of these yet)
- Camerupt, Torkoal, defensive Rotom-S, defensive Eelektross, other Klinklang (must have HP Ground) and Gurdurr.
Clear Body would be really nice.