XY Doubles Knights of the Sun

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

ty bear and shaian for art <3

finally here. wanted to make an rmt because reading rmts is how i learned how to play pokemon as a young’un. this team is far and away my favorite team ever created because of its service through thick and thin in tournaments since the start of xy.

teambuilding

Kanga was on the rise, and I wanted to try some other mega which was really good but in a different way. Enter char-y. Hits really hard, and the different way is that it can hit both opponents at the same time with his nuke heat wave.

Did not want to be bog standard and go char, venu, garchomp, cress, etc. I did want to round off char-y with more offensive pressure though. I complemented him by making the fire water grass core of char-y, keldeo, and skymin. Skymin+keldeo already are a crazy offensive core and eliminate each other’s checks really well. Skymin helps beat rotom-wash. Keldeo helps beat rocks etc etc

Man, I am weak to electric type attacks. What is a cool way to beat them not called landorus-t? Lightningrod rhyperior! It creates great positions/momentum in battle when the opp literally can not do anything because rhyperior is there guarding char-y and keldeo. Also protects against twave. And it’s also fun just popping an opp by switching in rhy while char is out and roasting the opposing thundurus who would normally pop you.

Needed some type resistances, so aegislash fit well. Also had ground weakness already covered by my flying buddies.

Finally something to beat scarf landorus-t (for those of you who don’t know, it is like on half of all teams). Scarf kyurem-b :]. They like to lead turn 1, intimidate up, and then u-turn out or get a free kill. Scarf kyub is a nice stop to that sillyness. Also dragons+char y is good typing synergy.

The Knights of the Sun

Helios (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- SolarBeam
- Overheat
- Protect

the personification of the sun. overheat was not standard during this time, and many people were still trying out focus blast, ancient power, tailwind, etc. a good saying about overheat from modest char-y is “if you don’t resist and aren’t cress, you’re dying.” modest is actually important for straight ohkoing stuff

Guardian (Rhyperior) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Lightningrod
Happiness: 0
EVs: 72 HP / 184 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch
- Drill Run

the electric protector. evs make amoonguss giga drain a 3hko. assault vest + sun can help against weak water attacks. Lightningrod to save char-y and keldeo and force your opp into bad situations (also many people just assume solid rock). Increased spdef investment because you already have an insane hp stat. Never really missed protect because I don’t use it anyways (s/o to KyleCole) the way I play. Ice punch was mainly to pop lando-t’s that tried to switch in and intimidate me. drill run for when i don’t wanna earthquake teammates.

example of evs doing something. this specific situation came up a lot:
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior in Sun: 255-302 (65.5 - 77.6%)
(you dont live if you are missing sun or av)

unfortunately he is death fodder a lot of the time because of his weak typing, but he absorbs electric attacks and provides edgequake coverage which is all i really need him to do.

Aslan (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Quick Guard
- Protect

kanga check. You need life orb, or you don’t kill anything. Quick guard helps a lot against talonflame. otherwise standard set. Icy wind was an option, but not worth it because the small speed boost was pretty useless in this team’s heyday (Pwnemon bulky offense and friends. tbh though if you wanted to use this team in oras because mence is banned, you can run icy wind over quickguard to give you the jump on the 110's if they switch in on an icy wind or something)

Phalanx (Aegislash) @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 24 Spe
Mild Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

i play a lot of civilization. shadow sneak is really cool and no one expects you to carry because all aegislashes are sub or wide guard. also this team needed priority. life orb to make shadow sneak actually kill stuff. i actually find it more useful to outspeed other aegislashes with the speed evs so that you can beat them when they are behind subs and other situations (my playstyle i guess). example: enemy aegi subs. next turn. your teammate breaks sub, and you kill opponent aegislash before they can move

Cerberus (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide

alright fine its not a dog, but its as scary as cerberus. thanks to the rising popularity of the BLOOD TOTEM sub kyurem-b, no one expected this set. the last move is really interchangeable with outrage, earth power, flash cannon, draco meteor etc. it was a suggestion by Pocket because he thought it was silly that i was locking into earth power after i battled him. i opt for a physical set because i want to use his good attack stat. the evs make it so that his atk = his spatk after an intimidate. i’m sure this could be improved, but this has worked out for me (i’ve tweaked up and down the spectrum of more atk vs more spatk, and it does not actually make much of a difference since you are spamming dragon claw most of the time)

feist (Shaymin-Sky) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Protect

timid because of scarf tyranitar and darkrai and greninja and friends. focus sash is pretty important considering the offensive nature of this team. also sash is used because if i don’t straight ohko, i can get through with my plethora of spread attacks. sash often allows him to at least hit twice because his fast speed makes turns go like this: skymin atk, enemy brings skymin to sash, skymin attacks again.

matchups

sun (char-y, venu, garchomp)
kyurem-b and skymin are your saviours

rain
skymin, keldeo, fusion bolt kyub. and make sure to be patient when mega-evolving char-y (do not mega turn 1) so that they have to wait extra turns to bring in politoed. keep char-y alive at all costs.

sand
hardest matchup because excadrill is fast, and my team does not like edgequake coverage that most sand teams carry in spades. make sure char-y stays alive man.

against standard and how to play in general
get momentum with various set oddities and clean up once you’ve taken out char-y checks
especially good oddities: lightningrod rhy, scarf cube, shadow sneak aegi, overheat char (ik ik, these aren’t oddities anymore but they used to be)

threatlist
when there are too many things that scarf kyub has to take out because nothing else on my team is fast enough, then the team as a whole suffers because of a forced necessity to get kyub in and out safely.

example: enemy has skymin and scarf landorus-t. only solid check is scarf kyub who has a difficult time switching into either and my slow members have to take the hit so that kyub dosen’t get hurt.

replays:
all from doubles invitationals
example of rhyperior doing something vs srk1214: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/frost-smogondoubles-1263606
charizard being strong vs makiri: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-194407149
shadow sneak vs Pinoy Pwnage: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-190339069

importable:
Helios (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- SolarBeam
- Overheat
- Protect

Guardian (Rhyperior) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Lightningrod
Happiness: 0
EVs: 72 HP / 184 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch
- Drill Run

Aslan (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Phalanx (Aegislash) @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 24 Spe
Mild Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Cerberus (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

will (Shaymin-Sky) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Protect

s/o
KyleCole for being my best pokemon buddy. always there to play a game or mess around or tell a joke or get on skype for 4 hours or teach me how to life. the cult is better because of you.
shrop05 for being the truant our school needs, making government class not boring, and leading our team as the lc expert. also brings me to vgc tourneys
Hashtag for making the art and also protecting us from mean campers
Benja299 for making sure our food always has enough nacl. also for creating the safehaven banjotown and always being skype bud. finally, for introducing the dogma of eZ into my life, i am forever grateful
deoxys speed for being such a supportive girlfriend. bad day at school, physical injury, hell or high water you are always there to make sure i feel better. I love you so much
Joryn for responding to skype messages so quickly. seriously, you are the fastest responder to anything i have ever known (even faster than mouse de frank). also teaching me cool british lingo.
mouse de frank my weeb buddy who i can talk to about weeb stuff because kale and deo don’t like talking about it and always just call me “a fukn homo” or a “thot” respectively. also fun to talk about 2d girls and rap and the meaning of existentaility as a mouse
Shaian for making me laugh at all your jokes. seriously, i might not type ‘lol’ but i laugh at most of your jokes. also for art <3
BLOOD TOTEM for making me laugh everytime at your webms or your emoticons or just your jokes. also for giving me a place to hide in when doubles becomes a hatefest
Memoric for being someone good i can battle at the ungodly hours im on ps because he lives in the phillipines. also for moderating doubles because that is something i dont wanna do all the time
thebagman for making sure my money stays safe, for staying up and unwinding with me, and for meeting me in austin in a year
Pocket for insprining me to try my absolute best at smogon doubles. directly and indirectly you taught me so much and i just wish we could have all said goodbye to you love
Pwnemon for calling me shit enough times that i got my shit together and was finally able to beat him.
xzern for whispering to me so much that i’m not sure if im hearing voices in my head or if i just am still in a skype call. also your penis jokes are pretty innovative and i love them.
yohoE for having a fan. for being the best mod doubles has ever seen. for leading our team in team tourney. for lusting after my 9 year old sister
Haruno for motiv8ing thru h8ing
qsns i used to really dislike you because i thought you were cocky. once you started hanging out in doubles and talking more, i realized you were a pretty cool guy. good at mons and good at muting
Stats for making the statinator, for teaching me what it means to have deltoids, for giving me a vgc team irl, for keeping it real 25/8
tlyee61 for teaching me the science of ev. oh man i remember my first rmt on nugget bridge, you popped in there with like 10 calcs. if it wasn’t for you, i’d be chilling with 252 still
D-Quag woop woop
pomodoro for protecting the ladder and teaching me italian. grazie :]
@cyco vision
Makolicious dont think i forgot you two. make sure that ladder stays fukn safe
Pinoy Pwnage dallas buddy who is really friendly and taught me how to use bulky thundurus and keldeo.
TGMD for showing the hentai crew real hentai. come back and play doubles yoooooooooooooooooooo
Matt for getting me back into coding a little. also for making defensive doubles an actual style and influencing me to strive and do that more
Steeljackal<3 always fun to talk to and man i am having a hard time of thinking of more things to s/o. really cute, come skype with us eventually girl. also play doubles love
Asterya. for #♥♥♥, teaching me lc, and a little bit of french. merci :]
whissp for making me better at hearthstone. also love your streams, you should do it more you slovakian plaid-wearing fren :]
Dubtrips you keep that fukn ladder safe too ishmael. i also lovee your banter with spacebass, never gets old.
SpaceBass for protecting doubles because kale and i are old men who cant hold the fort down anymore. and also for making the best alts i have ever seen
Nollan for always giving me ev spreads.
Robert Alfons for being second to none in memes and bringing a smile to my face
TRC for having one of the weirdest skype profile pictures ive seen in a while. join more hentai-australia-new zealand calls :]
Lasagne for his birds and his anime recommendations
Level 51 for inspiring me to never stop innovating. when you thought a meta was stale, he makes sure furret stays relevant. your teams constantly remind me why pokemon is fun
Arcticblast i think youve done something important in my life
BlankZero for making sure that my facebook has a steady stream of material ;]
Fireburn for being a supportive buddy from the ubers room. doubles x ubers
Piexplode for messaging me at random ungodly hours. sometimes i wonder how he does it and run bam at the same time
@freaking aggron for making sure my cc1v1 game is strong and spamming me when im trying to get work done
AsherNoel for being the best random the doubles room has ever seen since pomodoro. i love you
tape for teaching me how to use irc
Not Canadian for constantly reminding me why i should have never taught him what terrakion or whimsicott were
Laga and Lolk for being the 4 letter l’s who i test with and are actually good >:3
makiri for teaching me how to play at a higher level through having to face you in a bunch of tourneys. i have seriously learned a lot from just playing you
innovamania for supporting me in my batts :] keep that milk on wraps
@optic gaga >:]
srk1214 for helping me with tournaments, explaining percentages to me, and being a fren
Enki for helping me run sdpl
qwerts for bringing anime and dildo laughs to my face regularly
Pikov cold in russia, but this comrade remains hot ;]
Anty for making sure pu stays relevant in 2015
iliketrains11 for being the tumor to my cancer <3
Clefairy for being so polite
Dashspin for protecting the room and making sure things are smooth as a baby’s butt

and finally
Smith for teaching me how to play doubles
Tan you too

if i missed you it’s because it’s 3 am. blame bear for me not catching you

Last edited:
a couple things
  • I didn't actually read any of the descriptions or sets. I'm mostly basing my opinions on the pictures. The picture at the top sucks. the lines are way too thick and what is kyurem even shooting out of his mouth? is that supposed to be an ice beam because it doesnt look like anything.
  • Try not to talk so much. I had to scroll down for a really long time before i could get to the bottom and write my rate, and i don't think anyone wants to read all that stuff you wrote. They can tell if it's a good team by looking at the pokemon.
  • nice legends. if you had any *real* skill, you wouldn't have to use legendaries because if you're good you can win with your favorite pokemon. Anyone can win with OP mons like kyurem. You should be using way more eeveelutions because everyone likes them. maybe you could use vaporeon instead of keldeo because they are both water types.
  • its good to see someone using aegislash. I know smogon tried to ban it but it's one of my favorite pokemon, so i don't think it should be banned. I'm glad you are using it too because who cares what smogon thinks?
  • I know this is a team for double battles, but would it still be good if you had to do a single battle? i always make my teams so that they work in single battles and double battles so i can be prepared no matter what happens. It's a really good strategy and i always beat all my friends with it, so you should listen to me because if you use the same strategies as me you can be good too, but probably not as good as me.
  • you should have used a different picture for rhyperior because he doesn't really do that much in this one other than get hit with something. you should have had one where he beats up another pokemon because it would make him look more tough
(I promise I'll make a real post here soon.)

hi ~

i would try weakness policy on aegislash because it can stomach basically any hit and +2 stab moves really hurt things on your threatlist

i.e. shadowball ohkoes exca, landog skymin etc. it allows s.sneak to do meaningful dmg

you're kinda weak to rockslide spam too even though you have 2 resists and your talon / assaultvest ludi matchup looks a little shaky on paper too. otherwise, solid team and thanks for the shoutout 8}

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
0 SpA Amoonguss Giga Drain vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior: 216-256 (55.5 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
?

also thanks for the shoutout :3

also with farm league on and exams in a couple of weeks I'mm only maintaining the bam server (which is more down to k legacy) and the site can sorta take a break lol

<33333

finally

0 SpA Amoonguss Giga Drain vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior: 216-256 (55.5 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
?

also thanks for the shoutout :3

also with farm league on and exams in a couple of weeks I'mm only maintaining the bam server (which is more down to k legacy) and the site can sorta take a break lol

<33333
mfw ive had solid rock on the calc this entire time
funny thing is the predicament never came up
i guess this is a more relevant calc that actually came up in multiple games
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior in Sun: 255-302 (65.5 - 77.6%)
(you dont live if you are missing sun or av)

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm confused about the Aegislash set, since most Aegislash are bare minimum speed, wouldn't it be more effective running a Quiet set with 1 Spe IV? That still provides creep against opposing Aegis, but works slightly better verse Trick Room and lets you bolster Atk and Def. Unless there's something else Aegis does with that spread?_?

finally

I'm confused about the Aegislash set, since most Aegislash are bare minimum speed, wouldn't it be more effective running a Quiet set with 1 Spe IV? That still provides creep against opposing Aegis, but works slightly better verse Trick Room and lets you bolster Atk and Def. Unless there's something else Aegis does with that spread?_?
the 24 speed evs are for the haters who have 4-12 on their own aegislashes but mainly for the haters who try to beat no investment aegislash with other pokemon (think like scrafty, and some azumarills)
i admit it is a steep speed creep, but the 99% confirmed speed jump is worth it in comparison to the bulk gained. i blame my creep habits on yohoE

the personification of the sun. overheat was not standard during this time, and many people were still trying out focus blast, ancient power, tailwind, etc. a good saying about overheat from modest char-y is “if you don’t resist and aren’t cress, you’re dying.” modest is actually important for straight ohkoing stuff
252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Thick Fat Dewgong in Sun: 153-180 (39.8 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

4 SpA Dewgong Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Shaymin-S: 372-436 (109 - 127.8%) --
guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Shaymin-S Seed Flare vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Dewgong: 306-360 (79.6 - 93.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

4 SpA Dewgong Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior: 384-456 (88.4 - 105%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

I found the ultimate finally counter

s/o to it is guest

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
finally if you find Rhyperior is death fodder a lot of the time, why don't you try Eviolite Rhydon in its place? It hits less hard and has less special bulk than AV Rhyperior, but in return it has more physical defence, more overall bulk, and most importantly Protect. Protect really helps with keeping it alive, and that's especially important considering that the reason it's on the team in the first place is staying alive for Lightning Rod support.

To highlight the difference in their defences:

252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 168-198 (45.5 - 53.6%) -- 32.4% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Rhyperior: 234-276 (60.1 - 70.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior in Sun: 255-302 (65.5 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Rhydon in Sun: 281-333 (76.1 - 90.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

And it still clearly survives Scald in sun

Personally I would recommend 168 HP / 176 Atk / 164 SpD. This gives Lando-T only an 0.4% of being 2HKOed by Lando-T's EQ, which helps if you want to smack it with Ice Punch (it OHKOes without Intimidate).
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 168-198 (42.7 - 50.3%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

For some strange reason you need at least 184 HP to always survive.

176 Attack reaches a bonus point from nature, and is just enough to OHKO Garchomp with Ice Punch (well it's not used much these days, but eh it's still handy on the ladder). I haven't found any major advantage or noteworthy hits from increasing Attack beyond that, and found bulk to be preferable.

If you're worried about Scald in sun
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 168 HP / 164 SpD Eviolite Rhydon in Sun: 312-374 (79.3 - 95.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Though personally I'd be more concerned about Hydro Pump :)

Also a testament to Rhydon's brute strength:
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Waterfall vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 364-432 (92.6 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

That's a 56.3% chance to survive a x4 STAB from a Pokemon with Huge Power! (Don't try taking it, but yeah the fact that it can potentially survive is insane). If you're willing to place more EVs in HP: 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 364-432 (87.9 - 104.3%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO.

Rhydon > Rhyperior for Lightning Rod. Especially Assault Vest Rhyperior

finally

finally if you find Rhyperior is death fodder a lot of the time, why don't you try Eviolite Rhydon in its place? It hits less hard and has less special bulk than AV Rhyperior, but in return it has more physical defence, more overall bulk, and most importantly Protect. Protect really helps with keeping it alive, and that's especially important considering that the reason it's on the team in the first place is staying alive for Lightning Rod support.

To highlight the difference in their defences:

252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 168-198 (45.5 - 53.6%) -- 32.4% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Rhyperior: 234-276 (60.1 - 70.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Rhyperior in Sun: 255-302 (65.5 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Rhydon in Sun: 281-333 (76.1 - 90.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

And it still clearly survives Scald in sun

Personally I would recommend 168 HP / 176 Atk / 164 SpD. This gives Lando-T only an 0.4% of being 2HKOed by Lando-T's EQ, which helps if you want to smack it with Ice Punch (it OHKOes without Intimidate).
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 168-198 (42.7 - 50.3%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

For some strange reason you need at least 184 HP to always survive.

176 Attack reaches a bonus point from nature, and is just enough to OHKO Garchomp with Ice Punch (well it's not used much these days, but eh it's still handy on the ladder). I haven't found any major advantage or noteworthy hits from increasing Attack beyond that, and found bulk to be preferable.

If you're worried about Scald in sun
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Scald vs. 168 HP / 164 SpD Eviolite Rhydon in Sun: 312-374 (79.3 - 95.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Though personally I'd be more concerned about Hydro Pump :)

Also a testament to Rhydon's brute strength:
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Waterfall vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 364-432 (92.6 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

That's a 56.3% chance to survive a x4 STAB from a Pokemon with Huge Power! (Don't try taking it, but yeah the fact that it can potentially survive is insane). If you're willing to place more EVs in HP: 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 364-432 (87.9 - 104.3%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO.

Rhydon > Rhyperior for Lightning Rod. Especially Assault Vest Rhyperior
im trying it tonight!

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Another cool Rhydon spread that you can try out is 152 HP / 100 Atk / 16 Def / 240 SpD w/ Careful Nature. With this LO Keldeo's Hydro Pump is only a 50% chance to ohko in the sun, and +6 Adamant Azumarills Aqua Jet is only a 37.5% chance to ohko in the sun, as opposed to 50% which is what 168 HP / 0 Def is. The atk evs ohko 4 HP landorus 100% of the time (and 252+ lando is only a 3hko unless it like crits), and 44% 81.3% of the time if you haven't been intimidated, and get garchomp like 98% of the time after 1 round of lo recoil or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)