Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got her, adding your FC now. Do you want a nickname? Also, could I please have the female Absol and if you could nickname her Princess that would be great. :3

Hi I am interested in a 5 IV Rapid Spin Clear Body Tentacool. Here are the pokemon I have to offer:

Ferroseed, Relaxed/Sassy, Iron Barbs, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed (female or male)

Foongus, Calm, Regenerator, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (female)

Shuppet, Impish, Frisk, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, female/male

Vullaby, Careful, Overcoat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Knock Off, female/male

Pineco, Relaxed, Sturdy, 31/31/31/x/31/0 or 31/31/31/x/31/31, Stealth Rock, female/male

I can also breed other things but those are the ones I have readily available right now.

Hi I am interested in a 5 IV Rapid Spin Clear Body Tentacool. Here are the pokemon I have to offer:

Ferroseed, Relaxed/Sassy, Iron Barbs, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed (female or male)

Foongus, Calm, Regenerator, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (female)

Shuppet, Impish, Frisk, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, female/male

Vullaby, Careful, Overcoat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Knock Off, female/male

Pineco, Relaxed, Sturdy, 31/31/31/x/31/0 or 31/31/31/x/31/31, Stealth Rock, female/male

I can also breed other things but those are the ones I have readily available right now.
I'm be interested in Ferroseed, Vullaby, and Pineco, all female. Is there anything in my inventory you have your eye one other than Tentacool (for a 3-for-3 trade)?

CMT for Pawniard (F)
I have your Pawniard, if you have a female Inkay. Not sure if you're still carrying that one, though, I checked your thread this morning and didn't see Inkay in there anymore.

Got her, adding your FC now. Do you want a nickname? Also, could I please have the female Absol and if you could nickname her Princess that would be great. :3
Sorry I didn't get to this yet (I was busy celebrating Thanksgiving with my family), but your Absol is ready. I don't want a nickname on the Corphish.

Last edited:
I'm be interested in Ferroseed, Vullaby, and Pineco, all female. Is there anything in my inventory you have your eye one other than Tentacool (for a 3-for-3 trade)?

I have your Pawniard, if you have a female Inkay. Not sure if you're still carrying that one, though, I checked your thread this morning and didn't see Inkay in there anymore.

Sorry I didn't get to this yet (I was busy celebrating Thanksgiving with my family), but your Absol is ready. I don't want a nickname on the Corphish.
Offering to trade now, thanks.

No, it would have to be 31/31/31/x/31/31. But your Abra would be perfect too.
Hello, it took me a while, but I have a female with the spread you're looking for now. About the male that would be traded for the Ralts, do you mind that he's now level 50? I used him to breed the right IVs to the female, but if it's a problem I can see if I can breed a level 1 male as well.

Hello, it took me a while, but I have a female with the spread you're looking for now. About the male that would be traded for the Ralts, do you mind that he's now level 50? I used him to breed the right IVs to the female, but if it's a problem I can see if I can breed a level 1 male as well.
Nah, no big deal. I'd be using him for breeding anyway. I'm almost done breeding your Ralts, and then I'll do Abra right afterwards. Should have it all done within about an hour or so. I'll let you know when it's done.

Your Ralts and Abra are ready.

Id be interested in the
Tentacool w/ Clear Body
Calm Nature
Egg Move: Rapid Spin

31/x/31/31/31/31
and a 5 Iv Technician scyther
31/31/31/x/31/31

I'll give you a moltres for the tentacool and
5IV naive bagon with rock head ability and dragon dance and dragon rush egg moves
31/31/31/x/31/31
for the 5iv scyther

:) my friend code is 4699-6223-3742 if you are interested, IGN Jesse
Your Tentacool is done.

POKEMON WANTED: Dratini
NATURE: Adamant
OTHER NOTES: Can it be nicknamed "Tiny Wings"?
YOUR OFFER: Omastar (Doesn't have any perfect IVs, but in your wanted section you stated it didn't matter.)
YOUR FC: 5300-8170-3067
YOUR IGN: Jordan

I'm interested in this

Ferroseed w/ Iron Barbs
Careful Nature
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Leech Seed

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Breed By Request

I'll trade you a 5IV Naive female bagon with dragon dance and dragon rush egg moves
31/31/31/31/x/31

POKEMON WANTED: Dratini
NATURE: Adamant
OTHER NOTES: Can it be nicknamed "Tiny Wings"?
YOUR OFFER: Omastar (Doesn't have any perfect IVs, but in your wanted section you stated it didn't matter.)
YOUR FC: 5300-8170-3067
YOUR IGN: Jordan
What are the IVs on the Omastar? They don't have to be perfect, but I'm not about to trade a perfect Dratini for a 0-IV Omastar.

I'm interested in this

Ferroseed w/ Iron Barbs
Careful Nature
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Leech Seed

I'll trade you a 5IV Naive female bagon with dragon dance and dragon rush egg moves
31/31/31/31/x/31
What ability does the Bagon have?

Alrighty. I'll let you know when your Ferroseed is done. =)
alright, id like this too
Riolu w/ Steadfast
Jolly Nature
Egg Moves: High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Crunch, Bullet Punch

Ill trade you an Adamant Zygarde with four Perfect IV's
31/31/31/x/31/x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)