Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prob. It has Flash Fire, but I can breed another one with Flame Body if you want. Uh. Perfect means 31/x/31/31/31/31, right? It's not FLAWLESS.
Correct, (at least to me) perfect is 5 beneficial IVs, flawless is all 6. Flash Fire is actually the ability I'd prefer anyway.

Not interested, sorry.

Would trade for perfect Archen.

A perfect female Litwick would be fine. I'll need some time to breed it; I'll let you know when its done (probably tomorrow as it's getting late here). What's the ability on the Litwick?

Would trade for a Sniper Horsea and a Natu, or would trade both for a perfect FEMALE Eevee.
I have Horsea and Natu, haven't bred any Eevees in forever.

POKEMON WANTED: Chespin, Clauncher,Corpish, Croagunk, Zorua
NATURE: Listed natures
OTHER NOTES:
YOUR OFFER: CMT
YOUR FC: below
YOUR IGN: below

POKEMON WANTED: Venipede 4IV spitback
NATURE: (IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE AVAILABLE NATURES)
OTHER NOTES: (IF APPLICABLE)
YOUR OFFER: imperfect 5IV M/F adamant Growlithe with crunch, flare blitz, close combat, roar for egg moves
YOUR FC: 4012-4177-1937
YOUR IGN:
Koji

I'll also try to get another perfect Cleffa for you. Takes like 2 box's worth of spitbacks before the game blesses me with one that has the correct ability and IVs
As this offer was originally made in another thread, I'll repost it here
Modest female Cleffa with Magic Guard, 31/x/31/31/31/31, and Wish
Would love a dratini for the cleffa when I have one ready

POKEMON WANTED: Venipede 4IV spitback
NATURE: (IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE AVAILABLE NATURES)
OTHER NOTES: (IF APPLICABLE)
YOUR OFFER: imperfect 5IV M/F adamant Growlithe with crunch, flare blitz, close combat, roar for egg moves
YOUR FC: 4012-4177-1937
YOUR IGN:
Koji

I'll also try to get another perfect Cleffa for you. Takes like 2 box's worth of spitbacks before the game blesses me with one that has the correct ability and IVs
As this offer was originally made in another thread, I'll repost it here
Modest female Cleffa with Magic Guard, 31/x/31/31/31/31, and Wish
Would love a dratini for the cleffa when I have one ready
Sounds good. Let me know when the Cleffa is ready, =)

Hey hey, the cleffa's ready. It's also in a luxury ball to help relieve some of the pains that comes with baby pokemons. One good battle and it'll evolve.
Great! Just PM me or... whatever if you're ready. Thanks in advance!
Your Pokemon are finished. Sorry for the delay, I've been swamped with homework.

Note: Everyone else who has a current order in, I'm working on it.

POKEMON WANTED: Riolu

NATURE: jolly
OTHER NOTES: all egg moves
YOUR OFFER: since it says u want a 5iv male amorphous, would u like 5iv FOREIGN timid male gastly with egg move disable? 31/x/31/31/31/31. Also have a 31/x/31/31/22/31 shiny protean male timid froakie I could give if I could add a poke :)
YOUR FC: 1418-7485-6461
YOUR IGN: Rishik

POKEMON WANTED: Riolu
NATURE: jolly
OTHER NOTES: all egg moves
YOUR OFFER: since it says u want a 5iv male amorphous, would u like 5iv FOREIGN timid male gastly with egg move disable? 31/x/31/31/31/31. Also have a 31/x/31/31/22/31 shiny protean male timid froakie I could give if I could add a poke :)
YOUR FC: 1418-7485-6461
YOUR IGN: Rishik
Not interested in either. I'm looking for a FLAWLESS 6-IV male amorphous. Either way, I've got too much RL stuff going on right now to take any new orders. I'll be opening the shop back up after next week is over (finals week).

Your Pokemon are finished. Sorry for the delay, I've been swamped with homework.

Note: Everyone else who has a current order in, I'm working on it.
I understand, it's crunch time for me too haha
so did you want a Male or Female imperfect IV growlithe for the venipede

Female, I suppose.
well whenever you're ready, I've already added you. My FC is in my signature. I have the female growlithe and cleffa ready for trade

Thank you for the trade!
Good luck with your finals/tests/homework

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Gligar, Bagon
Nature: Impish, Naive respectively
My Offer: Bold Eevee (No HA), Males 31/x/31/31/31/31 Females various 4IVs. Wish as egg move.

EDIT: Ah, sorry. Somehow managed to completely miss your message board about being busy irl. If your interested in the Eevees we can discuss something later, although my wants will probably change.

Last edited:
POKEMON WANTED: Gible
NATURE: Jolly
OTHER NOTES: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 and Outrage
YOUR OFFER: Male Speed Boost Timid Yanma 31/XX/31/31/31/31
YOUR FC: in signature
YOUR IGN: Tanner

EDIT: I know you are busy. I just wanted to try and put my order in. Let me know if you are interested when you get back. Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Male HA Nidoran
Nature: Timid
Offer: Overcoat Vullaby(Bold) 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Foul Play
FC: 3737-9990-8295
IGN: Juan

POKEMON WANTED: Nincada
OTHER NOTES:
YOUR OFFER: CMT
YOUR FC: 2509-2042-8981
YOUR IGN: Aoi

POKEMON WANTED: Rufflet
YOUR OFFER: CMT, also have a Dream Ball Slowpoke and a Quick Ball Whismur that might catch your interest
YOUR FC: 4785 5585 7314
YOUR IGN: Red

I'm baaaaaaaack! Added Chimchar to the inventory, and should have Mudkip ready for order by the end of the day.

Apologies to anyone who placed an order since the store closed in December (however, it was clearly listed as "closed"). If you are still interested, feel free to resubmit your order. Thanks everyone!

Hi! If you're still looking for an Anticipation Eevee, I have a ton from when I was doing a Masuda Method Shiny Eevee thing :)

You can have one for free if you would like, they have Yawn, Wish, Curse, and Fake Tears, and they should have at least 4IVs if not more. They're in Dusk Balls! Most of them are males, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)