Krillowatt's Prevo Poll

Which design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So, we have a small dilemma. We never actually chose a prevo design for Krillowatt, and now there are three separate designs for one. So, this is just going to be a simple click poll. Vote for which design you like best.

Plicowatt

Protowatt

Attowatt

Note: do not discuss changing the name. That will be a second poll after we choose the sprite. The names are just for disambiguation purposes.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can we have a "no pre-evo" option please

Krillowatt never struck me as the sort of design that would naturally have a pre-evolution, and we aren't exactly obliged to invent pre-evos for every one.

EDIT: Unless it has already been decided beforehand. If so, I vote for the spindly one.

Hmmmm....

Well first off, I'm not a fan of Protowatt (sorry). Seems a little too tiny to actually be a real Pokemon. Toss-up between the other two, but I ended up going with Atowatt.

I like Plicowatt the most (Proto a close second), but its current sprite doesn't really fit the Gen 5 Style, facing the middle with a sort of, ah, darker color scheme. Still voted for it though.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Actually i dont see why you cant give it two preevo's is it just me or does protowatt look like it would evolve into attowat? it just seems to flow when i look at them. i wish i could vote for that, is that possible?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Actually i dont see why you cant give it two preevo's is it just me or does protowatt look like it would evolve into attowat? it just seems to flow when i look at them. i wish i could vote for that, is that possible?
No.

Edit: you're just voting for the general design. The winning sprite will be fixed eventually.

I like Plicowatt the most (Proto a close second), but its current sprite doesn't really fit the Gen 5 Style, facing the middle with a sort of, ah, darker color scheme. Still voted for it though.
Thank you.

I'd make a better sprite if I had the time, but honestly what's done is done.

Voted for my own creation, although if I had to pick from the other two (I freely admit that I can't scratch sprite) I'd probably choose Attowatt (it looks more like a shrimp larva than Protowatt, and I could see Attowatt as having the same stat spread as Plicowatt. Additionally, while I like the visual popcorn shrimp pun, it kind of just looks a little goofy-and seeing as I actually like Trubbish's design, that says something.)

wait why is pilcowatt linked to my post?

Anyways, between these concepts, I favor Prorowatt.

Why?

It shows a humorous resemblenece to its humorous (at least I think so) evolution. I love the cute design which flows with the coloring as well as the anatomical refrence.(who can't love that tasty popcorn shrimp?)

Why not the others?

Pilcowatt is quite confusing, anatomically and quite hard to grasp.(I've tried to resprite it tons and I could not find a pose that made it possible to portray)

Attowatt is a great design, but it just doesn't fit its evolution. It looks more like a fish than a shrimp, personally.

As tennisace stated above, this is a design poll, not a sprite poll. I believe that Protowatt is a malleable concept and can be easily incorpirated into a sprite without jeporadizing its anatomy.

This is just my opinion, take it as you may.

Oh this is up. Anway, onto the rate.

Pilcowatt is pretty good. I like how he is bigger then the others and is more easy on the eye.

Protowatt is far too small for my taste, however, this is just my opnion.

Attowatt is also good, but I still like Plicowatt more.

As said above, I voted Pilcowatt.

EDIT: Dang, everyone start voting pilcowatt.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Protowatt got my vote for multiple reasons:

1) Popcorn shrimp pun was basically incredible.

2) Looks like it could evolve into Krill. It's probably just me but the others look more like their own thing than a pre-evo.

3) It's just so dang cute.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Each of them have elements that I really like, but I can't really say one looks much better than the others, especially when it comes to looking like it would evolve into Krill. However, I don't think Plico's style fits as well, and Proto is a little too small for my taste. While I kinda wish it had the antena like the others, overall I would have to say Attowatt is my favorite.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Protowatt is clearly the most amazingly adorable prevo to have been invented :3

Attowatt looks too, idk, awkward to me

My main problem with Plicowat is that it has very little resemblance at all to Krillowat. Design, shape, coloring, etc. Attowat, on the other hand, looks much more like Krill, but could still be highly improved upon as a design. :c

Protowat ni tōhyō! :3​

I voted for my Attowatt.

I'm not trying to promote myself, but to me, Protowatt looks too small, I also don't get the pun. Finally, I also like Plicowatt, but I've tried a lot of things for Atto.

There you go.

Protowatt 'cause it is cute and even though completely irrelevant; would be the most thrilling to see evolving into kril. Attowatt is nice too, but lacks a bit of simplistic charm we love things like Jigglypuff for IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)