Gen 6 KRUC (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Steeljackal<3 if it's ok with you i want orch (who has agreed) to take over my position

it's clear i have no motivation for this when i'm throwing games i essentially had from team preview!
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-184377364 (vs midas, rematch)

i'll be taking a break from the tier till oras comes around, rip me

orch to win this damned thing
I'd rather get ZoroarkForever to take over for you since I think he's better than orch (no offense) but if he doesn't want to then I guess orch can

steelskitty

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Hmmm okay then
orch I need a trainer sprite, timezone, and preferred method of contact. And please try to be active, there's only a few days left ;]

steelskitty

Last edited:

steelskitty

Due to main being down, I will be hanging out here http://battletower.psim.us/lobby in a few hours so you can still play me. I'd appreciate if other members could do the same until PS! goes back up.

Also, I will be extending the deadline until ORAS Ubers is fully implemented onto PS!, which should give us a few more days to make up for the DDOS on main and get more games done in general.

orch Astounded Level 56 aim

steelskitty

It's was Kruc game, you know it but hey so mad
Steel = Bad: Wanna play for kruc? i'm donkey
0000 Steeljackal: lol
0000 Steeljackal: what the hell
0000 Steeljackal: @_@
0000 Steeljackal: do you actually want to play KRUC evu
Steel = Bad: ?
Steel = Bad: evu ? who?
0000 Steeljackal: ur not
0000 Steeljackal: donkey
0000 Steeljackal: LOL
Steel = Bad: I'm Donkey/Doneky what ever
0000 Steeljackal: you talk like
0000 Steeljackal: evuelf
0000 Steeljackal: same avatar
0000 Steeljackal: donkey wouldn't have an alt like this
0000 Steeljackal: , , ,
0000 Steeljackal: no teams :[
0000 Steeljackal: why would i have
Steel = Bad: ADV or AFK
0000 Steeljackal: adv teams
0000 Steeljackal: fine
0000 Steeljackal: be that way idc
Steel = Bad: - Choice Band does not exist in gen 6.
Steel = Bad: ...
0000 Steeljackal: nice
(During the game)
★0000 Steeljackal: this is for KRUC?
★Steel = Bad: who are u
★0000 Steeljackal: .

Throughout that log I asked you a few times if we were playing for KRUC and you never game me a legit response, on top of this you challenged me to ADV OU and ORAS OU before that (you know neither of which I play) and then you challenge me to Ubers and expect to have a serious game? I don't see why you're trying to create a shitstorm out of a thread I legitimately appreciate but I'd really like if you didn't. If you're trying to make one of the points I think you're trying to make, then you can just challenge me again and actually say it's for KRUC and beat me rather easily at the cost of maybe 20 minutes of your time.

I know I get mad, care a little too much sometimes, and hate to lose, and I'll freely admit this. I don't really mean to offend people or create grudges, it's something that happens in the heat of the moment and I think I'm a perfectly reasonable person otherwise. But please don't vent any issues you have in this thread, it's one of my favorite ones and I'd really rather it didn't get cluttered up with drama.

Steel = Bad: Wanna play for kruc? i'm donkey
0000 Steeljackal: lol
0000 Steeljackal: what the hell
0000 Steeljackal: @_@
0000 Steeljackal: do you actually want to play KRUC evu
Steel = Bad: ?
Steel = Bad: evu ? who?
0000 Steeljackal: ur not
0000 Steeljackal: donkey
0000 Steeljackal: LOL
Steel = Bad: I'm Donkey/Doneky what ever
0000 Steeljackal: you talk like
0000 Steeljackal: evuelf
0000 Steeljackal: same avatar
0000 Steeljackal: donkey wouldn't have an alt like this
0000 Steeljackal: , , ,
0000 Steeljackal: no teams :[
0000 Steeljackal: why would i have
Steel = Bad: ADV or AFK
0000 Steeljackal: adv teams
0000 Steeljackal: fine
0000 Steeljackal: be that way idc
Steel = Bad: - Choice Band does not exist in gen 6.
Steel = Bad: ...
0000 Steeljackal: nice
(During the game)
★0000 Steeljackal: this is for KRUC?
★Steel = Bad: who are u
★0000 Steeljackal: .

Throughout that log I asked you a few times if we were playing for KRUC and you never game me a legit response, on top of this you challenged me to ADV OU and ORAS OU before that (you know neither of which I play) and then you challenge me to Ubers and expect to have a serious game? I don't see why you're trying to create a shitstorm out of a thread I legitimately appreciate but I'd really like if you didn't. If you're trying to make one of the points I think you're trying to make, then you can just challenge me again and actually say it's for KRUC and beat me rather easily at the cost of maybe 20 minutes of your time.

I know I get mad, care a little too much sometimes, and hate to lose, and I'll freely admit this. I don't really mean to offend people or create grudges, it's something that happens in the heat of the moment and I think I'm a perfectly reasonable person otherwise. But please don't vent any issues you have in this thread, it's one of my favorite ones and I'd really rather it didn't get cluttered up with drama.
Timestamps for the logs?

My ruling for Evuelf vs. Steeljackal:

1. Since Evuelf challenged Steeljackal on an alt and refused to reveal his true identity, the match will not count for URUC. My reasoning? Evuelf could have challenged Steeljackal on his main alt without anyone knowing he had already lost a URUC match. Simple as that.

2. I don't really blame Evuelf for taking a few barbs, seeing as "Steel = bad" was clearly a troll and the "you're not a good player" comment Steel made had more venom behind it. However, both of you are acting sorta kinda immature. This behavior is PERFECT for preparing for SPL, as you will need to learn how to be an insufferable twat to fit in with some of the tournament crowd. Keep the edginess off the forum though, as it is my sworn duty to effectively moderate it.

3. I don't need timestamps for an issue as irrelevant as this.

4. "All Summer Long" is the worst piece of garbage I've ever had to listen to. Way to butcher two of the greatest songs of all time, Kid Rock.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I do not at all regret making Sweep a moderator. The way he handled this situation was astounding!

also I'm dropping out of this but that's not important

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I should probably drop out as well, I don't have the motives anymore to build for XY after trying to fiddle with Sub CM Ogre for the past week. ORAS, DPP, and ADV are where my mind is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)