Kwihll's ART Thread (Now paid for with your tax dollars.)

Thanks for sparing your time to check out my art thread!

I mainly doodle stuff in Flash to illustrate my writing work, but lately I've found out that people actually like my stuff (or at least believe it has potential) and since Smogon has so many good artists, I figured this would be a good place to sort of hone my skills!

Other Stuff (Like Starcraft)

Feedback is and always will be appreciated! Especially for my writing stuff, which all can be found on my deviantArt. (I could post those hefty fanfic chapters in the writing thread, but I feel like that would be pretentious...then again, it's also kind of pretentious to make an art thread when you only have three posts. I'll fix that soon!)

Ooh, and I'll do requests! I'd be honored if you liked my weird, line-less no shading style enough to want a picture drawn like that. :3

I LOVE the starcraft stuff. May I please request a zergling? I think this is a very unique and cool style of art. A luvdisc for you!

Original vector-like style, I do enjoy these!
For your Pansage, you should actually have foam on its mouth to make it actually have rabies.
Personally, I would make the cake a bit rounder. Just some suggestions you can consider in the future.
May I request a Scrafty if you have time? Thanks!

Yeah, that cake is a little wonky...

Here is one Scrafty for you, bluehoundoom! I was going for a more unconventional, slick mob boss feel here, although how well I did is up for debate. Also, check your deviantArt. :3

And lucky for you, Furosuto, but Zergling was already next on my list, so I popped that one out quickly. (See what I did there? 'Cause, 'cause Zerglings spawn quickly and I made it...quickly.) Also, who gets the reference?

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

So..... Freakin..... ADORABLE.

You are an amazing artist man! While I may not have gotten the joke, I'll try.

It has numbers on it because it comes in pairs of two? (I know, lame guess)
And do you smell something burning is either it evolving into a baneling, or the fact that terran buildings burn? (Again, a bad guess...)

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

So..... Freakin..... ADORABLE.

You are an amazing artist man! While I may not have gotten the joke, I'll try.

It has numbers on it because it comes in pairs of two? (I know, lame guess)
And do you smell something burning is either it evolving into a baneling, or the fact that terran buildings burn? (Again, a bad guess...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fo-_bEp-Xg

It's understandable if you don't get the reference; it's from the happy, naive little bundle of joy in the original Portal that you promptly toss into the incinerator. And I always thought of Zerglings as these adorable little creatures running around that suddenly get roasted by a rogue Hellion or something...

Thanks for all the support, guys, and rest assured that plenty more is on the way!

More title card art for my fanfiction over on deviantArt, which I still don't know how to advertise over here. Do I make one post in the Writing Thread and keep updating it? Do I reformat them and put them in here? Do I just make a bunch of links to the stuff on dA? What do I do? GRAAAH.

Personal crises aside, how'd I do on this one? Still loving all y'all's feedback!

Bottom of the second page? Unacceptable!

Nothing special or noteworthy here, just some more illustrations for my fanfic that I thought I might share.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Amazing job, you are very talented :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)