Politoed @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
tornadus not as bulky as tornadus t so i put focus sash and for tailwind support for keldo and kyurem black

Tornadus (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Tailwind
kyurem black is defffensive and uses tailwind and then sweeps with double the speed and is not mixed so it has not worrying about lowering defensives

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Substitute
- Roost
standard ferrathon with spikes gyro ball and a huge staler pretty standard

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Protect
donphan spinner and is able to kill dragons coming in on stealth rock

Donphan @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
calm mind keldo with expert belt hydro pump and secert sword for coverage an very solid

Keldeo-Resolute @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump

please give your suggestions to make team better and i will try them on Pokemon online or Pokemon showdown

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hi
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
You need a minimum of three lines of descriptions for each of your Pokemon. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)