Kyurem-W [GP: 3/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
QC 3/3 (steelphoenix / sweep / WreckDra)
GP 3/3 (Winry / Snobalt / The Dutch Plumberjack )

[OVERVIEW]

Kyurem-W is a terrifying wallbreaker in the Ubers metagame, possessing a sky-high base 170 Special Attack, a rather nice offensive typing, and a decent Speed tier that allows it to outrun quite a bit of the slower metagame. However, while it is generally nice, its Speed tier leaves it outsped by quite few Pokemon, and while its typing is good offensively, it provides little defensive benefit, making it hard to fit Kyurem-W on a team. Kyurem-W's strong STAB Draco Meteor is not as spammable it was in previous generations due to the introduction of strong Fairy-type Pokemon, such as Xerneas. Another weak point is that after Kyurem-W hits something with Draco Meteor, it can end up being setup fodder for a lot of Pokemon.

[SET]
name: Choice Specs
move 1: Ice Beam
move 2: Draco Meteor
move 3: Fusion Flare
move 4: Focus Blast / Earth Power / Sleep Talk
item: Choice Specs
ability: Turboblaze
nature: Timid / Modest
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Ice Beam hits a large majority of the tier at least neutrally and is able to 2HKO many Pokemon. Draco Meteor is used to destroy about anything in the tier once all Pokemon that resist or are immune to Dragon and truly sturdy special walls have been removed. Fusion Flare hits Steel-types such as Scizor, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Genesect, Aegislash, and Bronzong for good damage. Focus Blast gets past Normal, Steel, and Rock Arceus as well as Blissey and Shuca Berry Dialga. Earth Power is another option to hit Diancie and Primal Groudon hard while still dealing super effective damage to Dialga, though you have to be careful of Shuca Berry variants. Sleep Talk is used to act as a sleep absorber.

Set Details
========

252 Special Attack EVs and Choice Specs grant Kyurem-W the power to break through nearly anything with the proper move. A Timid nature and maximum Speed investment gives Kyurem-W the ability to Speed tie other positive-natured base 95 Speed Pokemon and outspeed neutral-natured Xerneas, Rayquaza, Yveltal, and opposing Kyurem-W. The remaining 4 EVs are placed into Special Defense rather than HP so that Kyurem-W can switch into Stealth Rock four times. Modest nature can be used to further amplify Kyurem-W's damage output.

Usage Tips
========

Try bringing Kyurem-W in as often as possible during the early stages of the game and spam the appropriate coverage move, though you should only lock Kyurem-W into Draco Meteor if you have removed all opposing Fairy- and Steel-types or if you have a dedicated answer to Geomancy Xerneas and Calm Mind Fairy Arceus. Usually, Kyurem-W should spam Ice Beam, as it wears down even very bulky Pokemon that resist it, such as Primal Kyogre really well, and it does so even better with Stealth Rock support. Keeping Stealth Rock set up on the opponent's side at all times is really useful, as it allows Choice Specs Kyurem-W to KO even the bulkiest of Pokemon in, at worst, two hits. You should be careful about letting Kyurem-W take damage, though getting poisoned or burned is not the end of the line, as Kyurem-W will rarely stay in more than two turns. Try to remove Stealth Rock from your own side of the field, as it will take away a chunk of Kyurem-W's health each time it switches in. Be especially careful if your opponent has an Arceus forme and has not yet revealed its type. It can help you out a lot to scout for an enemy Arceus forme, as Calm Mind Arceus is a very solid check to a Choice-locked Kyurem-W because Kyurem-W is unable to 2HKO after Arceus has one Calm Mind boost.

Team Options
========

Primal Groudon is one of the best partners for Kyurem-W because it can set up Stealth Rock, spread paralysis, take on Fairy Arceus and Xerneas, and phaze foes while racking up Stealth Rock damage, helping Kyurem-W achieve OHKOs more easily. Geomancy Xerneas is also a very good partner, as Kyurem-W can either dispatch of or wear down Xerneas's checks. Phazing in general is greatly appreciated, so defensive variants of Primal Groudon, Dialga, and Primal Kyogre are fine choices for teammates. Furthermore, a teammate that can clean up after Kyurem-W is rather useful, such as Deoxys-A or Extreme Killer Arceus. U-turn and Volt Switch users such as Yveltal, Mega Scizor, and Zekrom can be great assets to get Kyurem-W in safely as often as possible. Additionally, a Pokemon that can deal with Ho-Oh is appreciated. Rock Arceus can work nicely, but other Pokemon with Rock- or Electric-type moves such as Zekromand Blaziken can handle Ho-Oh well enough. An answer to Extreme Killer Arceus is important, making physically defensive Yveltal a good choice. Finally, entry hazard removal would be ideal, with Rapid Spin being preferred as to not remove Stealth Rock from the opponent's side. However, because the only viable spinners in Ubers are Excadrill and Forretress, you are usually better off using a Defogger such as Latios, Latias, Giratina-O, or a support Arceus forme of any type (though Fairy and Steel tend to pair well with Kyurem-W).

[SET]
name: Life Orb Attacker
move 3: Fusion Flare / Earth Power
move 4: Roost / Earth Power / Focus Blast
item: Life Orb
nature: Timid / Modest

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Ice Beam is a reliable STAB attack and is the move that Kyurem-W be using most of the time. Draco Meteor deals massive damage, but the Special Attack drop forces Kyurem-W out as well. Fusion Flare hits Steel-types such as Scizor, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Genesect, and Steel Arceus. Roost allows Kyurem-W to mitigate damage from switching into Stealth Rock and Life Orb recoil. Another option would be Earth Power, which can be used for hitting Dialga (though you have to be careful of Shuca Berry variants, which can survive and easily OHKO back), Primal Groudon, Diancie, and Jirachi. Focus Blast is another option, but it is generally inferior because the only really notable thing you cannot hit without it is Dialga, though with Focus Blast Kyurem-W don't have to worry about Dialga carrying a Shuca Berry.

Set Details
========

A Timid nature with an EV spread of 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe is used to give Kyurem-W the ability to Speed tie other positive-natured base 95 Speed Pokemon, outspeed neutral-natured Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza, and other Kyurem-W, and switch into Stealth Rock four times. You can go for a Modest nature, which slightly boosts Kyurem-W's damage output.

Usage Tips
========

Kyurem-W is generally best off spamming Ice Beam while using its coverage moves accordingly. Only use Draco Meteor if you want to weaken an important check on your opponent's team or if you want to finish off a Pokemon that Kyurem-W can't KO with any other move. Also try keeping up entry hazards as long as possible, as Kyurem-W forces many switches. It is advisable to avoid status ailments, as they will wear down Kyurem-W faster in tandem with taking Life Orb recoil. Be wary of any Arceus on the opposing team, as Life Orb Kyurem-W cannot OHKO a 252 HP Arceus on the switch with Draco Meteor.

Team Options
========

Specially defensive Primal Groudon is Kyurem-W's best friend, as with Life Orb Kyurem-W has absolutely no way to break past Calm Mind Arceus formes and Fairy Arceus without hax. Entry hazards are much appreciated because Kyurem-W forces many switches. Geomancy Xerneas is a very good partner, as Kyurem-W can dispatch every Xerneas check with its coverage moves. Calm Mind Arceus formes are even more threatening to Life Orb Kyurem-W, so Primal Groudon, Dialga, and Primal Kyogre are very valuable partners. Additionally, stallbreakers such as Yveltal and Mega Gengar are appreciated to get around Blissey or some Calm Mind Arceus formes, especially because with a Life Orb, Kyurem-W has no way to get past Blissey. A Defogger such as Latias, Latios, Giratina-O, or a Defog Arceus of any type (though Fairy and Steel tend to pair well with Kyurem-W) is useful. Rock Arceus or any Pokemon with Rock- or Electric-type moves such as Zekrom or Blaziken can check Ho-Oh. Lastly, physically defensive Yveltal can act as an answer to Extreme Killer Arceus.

[SET]
name: Choice Scarf
move 3: Earth Power / Sleep Talk
move 4: Fusion Flare / Sleep Talk
item: Choice Scarf
nature: Modest

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Ice Beam is Kyurem-W's spammable STAB move that will be its primary way of dealing damage. Draco Meteor acts as Kyurem-W's nuke, though it is rather risky to use with a Choice Scarf. Earth Power rounds out Kyurem-W'S coverage and give it a way to revenge kill Mega Diancie, Choice Scarf Zekrom, and Dialga; it also hits Primal-Groudon harder than Ice Beam. Fusion Flare is used to dispatch Ferrothorn, Aegislash, Jirachi, and Scizor, while Sleep Talk is a fine option to be able to absorb Dark Voids from Darkrai.

Set Details
========

A Modest nature with an EV spread 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe is used to allow Kyurem-W to Speed tie other neutral-natured Choice Scars Kyurem-W and to provide it with enough power to plow through teams. Kyurem-W will also be able to switch into Stealth Rock four times with these EVs. Using a Timid nature will allow Kyurem-W to to Speed tie with other positive-natured base 95 Speed Pokemon, Xerneas, and Yveltal, but the loss in power can be a hassle.

Usage Tips
========

Rather than wallbreaking for its team, Choice Scarf Kyurem-W works as a late-game cleaner and revenge killer. Be very careful when attacking, as Kyurem-W can be easily taken advantage of when locked into a suboptimal move. It is highly beneficial to keep entry hazards up at all times due to Kyurem-W forcing a lot of switches. Having Stealth Rock off your side of the field is of major importance to allow Kyurem-W to switch in and out a lot. Also, try to preserve Kyurem-W until late-game and only come in to revenge kill, but only do this if its sweep won't get cut short by priority, such as Extreme Speed from Arceus.

Team Options
========

Choice Scarf Kyurem-W and Primal Groudon complement each other extremely nicely; Primal Groudon appreciates Kyurem-Ws ability to revenge kill Ground Arceus, and Kyurem-W likes to have Stealth Rock support and a safe answer for Geomancy Xerneas. Entry hazards are much appreciated because Kyurem-W forces many switches, so Pokemon such as Primal Groudon, Klefki, and Dialga make for good partners. Phazing can help to wear down enemy teams before Kyurem-W attempts to sweep, so Primal Groudon, Dialga, and Primal Kyogre can be valuable partners. Stall breakers such as Yveltal or Mega Gengar take care of Blissey and other bulky very Pokemon that Kyurem-W lacks coverage moves for. Entry hazard removal would be ideal, preferably in the form of Rapid Spin; however, only Excadrill and Forretress can do this, so you are usually better off using a Defogger such as Latios, Latias, Giratina-O, or a Defog Arceus of any type (though Fairy and Steel tend to pair well with Kyurem-W). A Ho-Oh check such as Rock Arceus or any Pokemon with Rock- or Electric-type moves, such as Landorus-T, Blaziken, or Zekrom, is important because Ho-Oh can cut Kyurem-W's sweep short. An answer to Extreme Killer, such as physically defensive Yveltal, is also important

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Substitute can be chosen on the Life Orb Attacker set, but the residual damage from Life Orb and Substitute in conjunction with a horrible defensive typing and a Stealth Rock weakness might cause Kyurem-W to be worn down very quickly. Toxic is an option to wear down bulky Arceus formes that Kyurem-W can't break past otherwise. If Ho-Oh is a threat, you can run Stone Edge on the Life Orb set; this will OHKO Ho-Oh even with an Attack-decreasing nature and give Kyurem-W a way to get past Blissey. A set containing Substitute and Roost is also a possibility to pressure stall, but giving up important coverage moves hurts Kyurem-W a lot.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Fairy-types**: The presence of Fairy-type Pokemon such as Xerneas, Fairy Arceus, and Mega Diancie prevents Kyurem-W from safely spamming Draco Meteor, as they are immune to it. However, only a Calm Mind Fairy Arceus can switch into Kyurem-W safely.

**Faster Pokemon**: Many strong Pokemon that are faster than Kyurem-W are very good checks to it, but none of them can switch in safely. Examples of these threats include Mega Mewtwo X and Y, Xerneas, Latios, Latias, Deoxys-A, Blaziken, and Darkrai.

**Blissey**: While Blissey might be KOed by two Choice Specs-boosted Focus Blasts after Stealth Rock damage, it is unreliable to do so, and Blissey can avoid being KOed if it has Protect and Leftovers.

**Primal Kyogre**: Defensive variants of Primal Kyogre can take any hit and proceed to stall out Kyurem-W, phaze it, cripple it with status, but it is worn down rather easily if it is not running Rest. Primal Kyogre can be defeated, if you keep Spikes and Stealth Rock set up.

**Ho-Oh**: Although Ho-Oh is threatened by Stealth Rock, it poses a problem if it can switch in unscathed due to its excellent bulk and the fact that none of Kyurem-W's moves can hit it for super effective damage. Keep a Stealth Rock setter such as Primal Groudon on your team if you do not carry an answer to Ho-Oh.

**Calm Mind Arceus Formes**: Calm Mind Arceus formes can set up Calm Mind and avoid being 2HKOed if Kyurem-W does not have a super effective move. Be careful with using Draco Meteor, as that could turn Kyurem-W into setup fodder for them, though only specially defensive variants can switch into Ice Beam and set up.

**Stealth Rock**: Kyurem-W is weak to Stealth Rock; it takes away a lot of its health and leaves Kyurem-W prone to being revenge killed. Try not to switch Kyurem-W into Stealth Rock if it lacks Roost, especially with Life Orb equipped.

**Steel-types**: Steel-types can take a Draco Meteor and Ice Beam and retaliate with their STAB moves. They have to be careful of Kyurem-W's coverage moves, though; Focus Blast can dispatch of Steel Arceus and Dialga rather well, while Fusion Flare can melt Genesect, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Mega Metagross.

Last edited:
Yes I do. Im sorry for the continous not posting. In currently on vacation and can only post on my phone but have written up most of what i wanted. I have this about done , took me a while to test other kyurem sets. Ill start implementing the rest over the the next days. Sorry for the complication and while it took/takes

So, I think is is about ready for QC. If you have anything you´d like me to add or do differently please write it down. I want to apologize to the qc team since it is far too detailed for 0/3 qc but before i realized that i had half written it so if it is no issue i´d like to leave it as it is.

Also, i am still not sure wheter or not to include Scarf Kyurem-W as a set on it´s own. I have it written up on my PC, if any QC besides Fireburn wants it in the analysis, i´ll include it.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Zaionar said:
You can potentially go for a Timid nature, but the slight increase in speed, which will give you the jump on neutral natured Xerneas and Yveltal, is generally neither worth the risk of trying to outspeed a scarfed Xerneas / Yveltal nor the general loss in power since you miss out on OHKOs.
I don't get that bit. You've stated that in both Set Details, although actually Kyurem-W can't outspeed Scarfed Xerneas at all. What you said just before that, "neutral natured Xerneas and Yveltal", are what it outspeeds with a Timid nature.

Heyo,
What im saying there mean that if you run timid, you are able to outspeed maxspeed modest Xerneas, but if you rely on that while not knowing the Xernset, you risk it being scarf and your timid nature being utterly useless.
I hope i was able to explain it to you :)
I'll edit it a little to make it more obvious

Last edited:
- not very bulky
125/90/100 defenses are considered decent by ubers standards. To put that in perspective, its bulk is overall better than Dialga (100/120/100). I know its numerical bulk is hindered by its typing (though dragon/ice isn't horrible, its 3 resistances are still useful), but I think it's good enough not to list it as a con.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Have a check:
Overview

Please state that Kyurem has issues with its little defensive presence here, making it hard to fit anywhere on a team. A small mention of redundant STAB coverage and the non-spammability of Draco Meteor can also be made brcause of how much Kyurem hates having these negatives.

Choice Specs:
[set]
I would put Ice Beam above Draco Meteor. It is a lot better at chipping opposing teams than Draco because of Fairies being stops to Draco.
[moves]
Make more mention of just how powerful of a chipping move Ice Beam is. Its 2hits arent as impressive as its ability to hit resists hard ebough for other team members to take advantage.

I have also tried Sleep Talk in slot 4 of this set and it is actually quite coolso a mention of it in moves is also pretty cool imo. The randomness of Sleep Talk can really put an opponent in an odd position where rng will dictate just how much damage they will take. I find it like banded Heracross in BW UU tbh. It is also bulky enough to live inboosted Dark Pulse from Darkrai to the point where a 2hko isnt even guarenteed. Fusion Flare, your weakest move, does 85-100% and all of the rest ohko.

[usage tips]

Emphasize->>SPAM ICE BEAM<<-Emphasize
You hardly ever go wrong by doing this because of how much damage it does and what it chips.

[team options]
Geoxern loves it

I will have to test for more of these. I will get back to you on this. ;)

Remove dedicated stallbreakers imo. Kyurem does a fine job of breaking things with hazard support and is hard enough to fit on a team as is. These make the latter worse.

Life Orb:

I will have to look more into this set in general.

OO:

Looks good

Wish this got Tailwind. :(

C&C:
Mention just how badly specs Ice Beam hurts fairies. It does quite the number.

Looks good otherwise.

I will stamp once i have LO info and team options for specs. This mon has issues fitting teams, but when it does, specs ice beam is extremely good at messing up faces and allowing another sweeper to clean in Kyurem's frosty wake.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Choice Scarf should be a set, a fast and strong Ice attacker is pretty good in this metagame and it can sweep weakened teams fairly well.

I actually think LO might be better than Specs, there's much less need for prediction and I think you still get most O-2HKOes that Specs does barring Focus Blast vs Blissey. Also it gives you room for Roost to mitigate hazard damage...you cover basically everything with STABs + Earth Power. LO Kyurem-W owns stall builds that opt for Clefable over Blissey in particular.

LO actually has a little more trouble with CM Arceus, but beside that only some SpD Primal Kyo iirc. Ill implement Wreckdras changes and include a scarf-set :)

Choice Specs

1. Timid should be first slash over Modest, unless there's some crucial 2HKO that Modest gets that Timid does not (be specific when you mention "generally not worth the general loss in power since you miss out on OHKOs"). The utility of outrunning neutral natured Xern, Rayquaza, and Yveltal is really nice, and you speed tie Jolly Rayquaza and opposing Timid Kyurems.

2. Remove all mentions of Heatran. It is completely irrelevant in ORAS Ubers. Focus Blast hits it anyway in case you see it on the ladder.

3. Move Sleep Talk to moves, Specs Kyurem-W isn't a good Darkrai answer (especially if SR is out). It is worthy of a slash on the Choice Scarf set though.

4. Remove the 3rd and 4th usage tips, both are redundant with what you discussed in that section already.

5. Team Options section is excellent, but remove the Lugia mention. It isn't a good fit on the offensive teams you'll use Kyurem-W on.

Life Orb

1. Again, remove the Heatran mention and make Timid first slash, unless you can come up with multiple relevant calcs justifying a Modest nature.

2. LO Kyurem loses 1-1 to Calm Mind Arceus regardless of what nature it runs. Also, clarify "Be careful of potential Choice Scarf variants when contemplating this though." I have no idea what you mean.

3. In usage tips, remove the third bullet point as it isn't relevant enough to mention.

Other Options

1. Remove Flash Cannon, it barely outdamages Ice Beam vs. Fairy types. Not even worth the OO mention.

2. Mention Toxic to cripple bulky Arceus formes.

Sweep

Specs:

Made Timid first slash and removed the stuff you mentioned

LO:

Removed the controversial part altogether and made timid first slash

OO:

Done as well

would you pls look over scarf as well?

a few things about scarf im not to certain about are:
Nature (i´d take modest on scarf to be able to clean better but thats just me)
4. Move

WreckDra

Implemented your input

Fireburn

I personally think that specs does a nice job in wearing down even resists like Primal Kyogre while not being worn down yourself, but if you feel LO should be the first Set then ill move it up :)

I'd slash like this for Scarf:

move 3: Earth Power / Sleep Talk
move 4: Fusion Flare / Sleep Talk

And I agree, a Modest nature is cool on Scarf and should be slashed before Timid on this particular set. Remove the Gothitelle mention, it's worse than Heatran.

QC 2/3

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Substitute+Roost is a great set and deserves a mention, maybe even its own set. It is slightly worse than standard LO when facing balance because it typically carries mons like Ho-Oh and Klefki, but the stall matchup is great because you force out generally common stall mons such as Lugia, Groudon, and Groundceus, to set up Substitutes that fell status and pressure bulky waters. It does well versus Blissey, something the other sets do not do.

SubRoost
########
name: SubRoost
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Dragon Pulse / Draco Meteor
move 3: Ice Beam
move 4: Roost
item: Life Orb / Leftovers
evs: 52 HP / 4 Def / 236 SpA / 216 Spe
nature: Modest

52 HP EVs create 101 HP substitutes, important in pressuring Blissey. A minuscule 4 Defense EVs alongside the HP investment give Kyurem a 56.2% chance to survive +2 8 Atk Arceus Ground's Stone Edge—and a 100% chance to survive Earthquake from the the same set—provided that Stealth Rock damage has not been taken. The EVs also ensure that Arceus Water's Judgement never 4HKOes Kyurem; however, and unfortunately, without significant HP investment, defensive Primal Kyogre will always break Kyurem's Substitute with Scald or Ice Beam. Kyurem cannot instantaneously break these threats, but it can stall out their recovery and attacking moves (bar Kyogre's) with Sub+Roost (2 attacks to break sub x 16 Substitutes + 16 Roosts = 48 total turns of stalling), depending on the choice between Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse. Draco is a kill button, with notable targets such as Primal Groudon; but, Dragon Pulse has its merits in offering more PP that helps versus Blissey, and consistency that helps versus bulky waters. With Life Orb, Dragon Pulse nearly 2HKOes Arceus Water and 3HKOes 248 / 0 SpD Primal Kyogre—no small feat for a 85 BP move. 216 speed EVs creep neutral base 90s, allowing it to revenge kill mons such as Dialga, Zekrom, and Groudon.

Teammates go right to offensive ground types walled or checked well by bulky birds and waters that Kyurem-W can dispose of. In return, they defeat pesky steels that resist both of Kyurem's STABs.

Not having Earth Power / Fusion Flare is lame, but allocating the mon's need to have a stallbreaker with itself is niche.

Last edited:
hmm, i´d just put it into OO, but it sounds interestion enough, though I am not entiertly sure if your best bet against stall should be basically PP stall

i´ll leave this to the QC team, taggin Sweep for this, sorry for annoying you man :/

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, leave it in OO, I had the discussion with ducky last night. Basically:
- Extra coverage is more useful in the vast majority of cases on Kyurem-W. Ice/Dragon coverage is redundant most of the time.
- Even with Sub, Kyu-W is, with the best of prediction, burning Blissey out of Wish or Softboiled, under average situations, flat out losing. Ice Beam does an average of 25% to Blissey, which means you'll need 2 hits to even force Blissey to start healing, while you're going to be Roosting off LO recoil, Subs and Seismic Tosses. I'd rather try something more straightforward like Outrage if you really want Blissey out of the way that badly.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Change the formatting on the Checks and Counters to this:
**Fairy-types**: The presence of Fairy Pokemon alone prevents you from safely dropping Draco Meteor, since they are immune to it.Thus Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy and Diancie in particular, but to an extent also Sylveon and Clefable put pressure on you, though only a CM Arceus-Fairy can switch into you rather safely if it is on full health, since Ice Beam leaves all of them severly scathed.

and also use the proper order when listing spreads: HP / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Spe

Example for the Choice Specs set:

Its a small change, but a necessary one.
QC 3/3

I also advise you edit this for small spelling and grammar mistakes since I found quite a few when reading this. Also take a look at the Smogon Spelling and Grammar Standards thread when you edit to lessen the GP crew's work load.

Zaionar Theres still another stage to go through - the GP stage. Post your analysis in this thread and state its ready for gp checks. Then change the title header to the copyediting stage and change title to GP 0/2 so GP knows its ready to be looked at. Its done after 2 successful checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)