Noctowl for UU?

• Yes, I love Noctowl!

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • No way!

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • What is a "Noctowl"?

Votes: 20 28.6%

• Total voters
I would be interested in a female natu with magic bounce, and roost. If anything in my thread interests you maybe we could work out a trade :)?

I would be interested in a female natu with magic bounce, and roost. If anything in my thread interests you maybe we could work out a trade :)?
srry, nothing at the moment. Breeding female Natu with HA is a pain in the ass so I gotta be very picky xD

Hey Kyuukon it wouldn't be too weird to trade you a 6IV Male Absol with the egg moves and super luck for a spitback shroomish right? Honestly the breeding pair you gave me gave me a 6IV male within the first two batches. I just bred another one and would like to give it back to you as this wouldn't have been possible without the pair you gave me. If I get a female 6IV absol, I'll send it your way as well if you want

Hey Kyuukon it wouldn't be too weird to trade you a 6IV Male Absol with the egg moves and super luck for a spitback shroomish right? Honestly the breeding pair you gave me gave me a 6IV male within the first two batches. I just bred another one and would like to give it back to you as this wouldn't have been possible without the pair you gave me. If I get a female 6IV absol, I'll send it your way as well if you want
mmh.. the thing is that I don't really need it; I won't be using it since I already have an EV trained 6 IV male Absol with my OT and I won't be redistributing/trading other OT's Pokemon. So it will only be occupying space in the Box >.<
If you want a Shroomish spitback just throw in a Power Item+any random Pokemon and it's yours.

mmh.. the thing is that I don't really need it; I won't be using it since I already have an EV trained 6 IV male Absol with my OT and I won't be redistributing/trading other OT's Pokemon. So it will only be occupying space in the Box >.<
If you want a Shroomish spitback just throw in a Power Item+any random Pokemon and it's yours.
Didn't know about that policy my bad. I'll come back with a power item. Need to do some battle maison soon anyways :P

CMT Diglett ディグダ NEW!
Ability: Sand Trap
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Endure, Reversal

CMT Diglett ディグダ NEW!
Ability: Sand Trap
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Endure, Reversal
Nothing atm, sorry :(

edit: mmh If you're willing to trade that shiny Honedge, I can offer you a Diglett+shiny random Honedge.

Gonna close the shop temporarily, lack of time/laziness to keep up with requests.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)