/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, if you can't get Snorunt in a regular Pokeball, it's fine. I'll take it regardless.
Sorry, I got a lot of notifications at one time. You can get it in a regular ball, it comes that if I breed it and don't pass down the ball. If you can breed me my Teddiursa you can get the Snorunt.

Sorry, I got a lot of notifications at one time. You can get it in a regular ball, it comes that if I breed it and don't pass down the ball. If you can breed me my Teddiursa you can get the Snorunt.
Okay, sure. I just need to breed w/ my Ditto until I get a female, and find a way to get Belly Drum on my Smeargle.

Pretty much whatever you want. I like Shiny Kyogres.

Exeggcute
Modest | Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Ancient Power

Cubone
Jolly | Wichever comes first
31/31/31/x/31/31
Available UT

These 2 female? Is that fair? If so, I'll let you know when I get Kyogre cloned :]

Last edited:
Hi, for this one I can offer you one shiny of my shop or two of my bred ones.

Zapdos
OT: Edith | ID No. 32059
Modest | Pressure
31/04/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE)
Available UT
Notes: Obtained in a giveaway. Kalos-native.
Fully Redis

Hi, for this one I can offer you one shiny of my shop or two of my bred ones.

Zapdos
OT: Edith | ID No. 32059
Modest | Pressure
31/04/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE)
Available UT
Notes: Obtained in a giveaway. Kalos-native.
Fully Redis
I'll go with the Shiny Chespin. Can you clone?

That's too sad, the tournament is next saturday and I need one to finish my team. :(
You don't think you can find someone to clone until next Saturday? It's not that difficult, just ask in SA, SQ. I would do it but I'm busy at the moment.

Actually, I just remembered something I do need: A Pokémon w/ Belly Drum. I need it for my Smeargle to breed for another trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)