/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your HP Ice Zapdos and HP Grass Articuno. Anything in my thread for it? I don't have much and I have a few shinies I bred.

I'm really sorry for taking so long Val; I had a family crisis in the house. But I'm ready to return the Chespin. I'll be using my Adam-EX game this time.

Hey, not meaning to be a pest, but could you let me know did anything interest you, or no? I did reply to your post on my thread.

CMT for shiny Exeggcute and Charmander? And I think just a random female Snorunt in a premier ball xD

What nature Celebi are you still missing? I've got a pretty big collection

Sorry, I thought I replied. I like the HP ice Celebi.
Oh, okay. Yeah I can trade for that. Your pokemon is non-redis, correct, just so i'm clear? let me know a time you're free & if you need a clone trade. :)

i'll be out for a while will reply when back!

Interested in the shiny Exeggcute + Charmander, I have a shiny 6 IV smeargle timid own tempo and a shiny Malamar 31/31/26/31/31/31 adamant contrary. I can clone with the 2 3ds method

Interested in the shiny Exeggcute + Charmander, I have a shiny 6 IV smeargle timid own tempo and a shiny Malamar 31/31/26/31/31/31 adamant contrary. I can clone with the 2 3ds method
That's the same as my Smeargle, though it was traded as an egg that I hatched. By chance, is the Smeargle in a Nest Ball?

Oh, okay. Yeah I can trade for that. Your pokemon is non-redis, correct, just so i'm clear? let me know a time you're free & if you need a clone trade. :)
Yes, non redis. I might give you semi-redis rights, but no one else without me saying so.

I need you to build a presence here. Your post count is too low. Not personal, there's just lots of people who scam here.

Not to worry; when do you want to trade me Zapdos?
Now preferably.

CMT for shiny Exeggcute and Charmander? And I think just a random female Snorunt in a premier ball xD

What nature Celebi are you still missing? I've got a pretty big collection
Replying in your thread. Also lol I have no good Celebis.

That's the same as my Smeargle, though it was traded as an egg that I hatched. By chance, is the Smeargle in a Nest Ball?
Nope, he's in a pokeball and I bred him and had William(48481) hatch. That would've been an awesome coincidence tho. :P

Last edited:
Well I bred a 6IV Jolly w/ Close Combat, Crunch, Play Rough, and Yawn, but it's male & my attempts to breed a female (to get Belly Drum) are not going very well. I'll keep trying though.

BTW, would you rather have me hatch it, or trade you the egg?

Well I bred a 6IV Jolly w/ Close Combat, Crunch, Play Rough, and Yawn, but it's male & my attempts to breed a female (to get Belly Drum) are not going very well. I'll keep trying though.

BTW, would you rather have me hatch it, or trade you the egg?
I'd prefer the egg. It doesn't have to have Belly Drum, I'm not going to make it super hard on you.

Btw, let me know when you're coming online. You can VM me too.

WANTS:

Timid | Natural Cure
HP Fire
UT

Timid | Drizzle
31/x/31/31/31/31
UT
Oh, so that's why you're haunting my thread, lol. I'll tell you what, I'll give you both if I can redistribute this one:

Exeggcute
Modest | Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power
OT: Barneyy | ID No. 15639
Bred by me. Victini helped me find the TSV match so he has redis rights.

But you have to clone me a copy of Celebi and Kyogre back too. Unless I track down a cloner. My Celebi is the good one too, with Nasty Plot, Earth Power, Giga Drain, ect. Let me know. :P

I'd prefer the egg. It doesn't have to have Belly Drum, I'm not going to make it super hard on you.

Btw, let me know when you're coming online. You can VM me too.
Thanks. And you're in luck because Powersave's automatic backup has the file with it. (I use it to clone & make eggs hatch quicker).

Oh, so that's why you're haunting my thread, lol. I'll tell you what, I'll give you both if I can redistribute this one:

Exeggcute
Modest | Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power
OT: Barneyy | ID No. 15639
Bred by me. Victini helped me find the TSV match so he has redis rights.

But you have to clone me a copy of Celebi and Kyogre back too. Unless I track down a cloner. My Celebi is the good one too, with Nasty Plot, Earth Power, Giga Drain, ect. Let me know. :P

Sorry but the only person that has rights to my shinies is Victini. Your Celebi sounds cool but I'm not going to make my Exeggcute a redis pokemon. A few people have offered me that Kyogre too btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)