Lacie's Shiny Farm~ UPDATED MORE SHINIES ADDED BOUFFALANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacy, please let me explain. The pokemon you have listed on your site, you did not breed or catch yourself. I know this because I did. Please take him down as one of your trade items. Additionally, I would like to know who you got Wicked from, because they did not have any right to sell/copy or clone him to you. This is against the smogon's WIFI thread's rules.

If you look uder Wi-Fi Forum Rules, pinned in this forum area: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-january-30-2014.19407/

Under, "Trade Thread Rules" 5th bullet point down:

"If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details."

Lacy, please let me explain. The pokemon you have listed on your site, you did not breed or catch yourself. I know this because I did. Please take him down as one of your trade items. Additionally, I would like to know who you got Wicked from, because they did not have any right to sell/copy or clone him to you. This is against the smogon's WIFI thread's rules.

If you look uder Wi-Fi Forum Rules, pinned in this forum area: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-january-30-2014.19407/

Under, "Trade Thread Rules" 5th bullet point down:

"If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details."
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I'm completely innocent here. It's cool I will remove it. I simply got it in my previous forums (pokecommunity).

Well I'm interested in your modest eevee I can offer
Goodra | ♂| Gooey | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Modest | NA | Ultra ball
Heliolisk | ♀ | Dry Skin | 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Timid | NA | PokeBall
Greninja | ♂ | Protean | 31/30/31/30/31/30 | Timid | HP Fire | Dive Ball
Clawitzer | ♂ | Mega Launcher | 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Modest | NA | pokeBall
Aegislash | ♀ | Stance Change | 31/31/31/31/31/00 | Quiet | NA | PokeBall
Weavile | ♂ | Pickpocket | 31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Fake out / Ice punch | Quick Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)