Ladder Streaks

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Hey nerds,

With the advent of the "reset W/L" button we are graced with a new and cool ladder feature: KILLSTREAKS. How to play is simple: reset your W/L and then play on the ladder until you're about to lose, then take a screenshot of your /rank. However many wins you have with zero losses is your kill streak. I'll be keeping a leaderboard in this thread and maybe have nice things for the people on top of it, but probably just bragging rights. Still, I'm super excited to have something on the ladder that's actually worth participating in.

Killstreak leaderboard:
  1. Pane (50)
  2. Dawgie (39)
  3. Stratos (27)
  4. Stathakis (26)
  5. ElegyOfVGC (20)
  6. Nudisto (20)
  7. Level 51 (20)
  8. Roxer (19)
  9. Mishimono (17)
  10. Shaneghoul (16)
  11. Derivatives (15)
  12. thinkin (13)
  13. Peli (12)
  14. Social (10)
  15. Pastelle (9)
  16. Meloettaaa (5)
FAQ:

Q: But Stratos, what about ladder heroes who arent good but spam ladder slaying teams?
A: Hop on the ladder with a Kyurem-Black on your team and stop them you butt

Q: But Stratos, what about people like Memoric who have lame-ass time zones that let them get free easy streaks?
A: Memoric's not good enough for that anyways. Serious answer: There's nothing we can do about timezones but there are decent DOU players in every part of the world so I imagine any effect from this is going to be over-exaggerated.

Q: What if there's a tie?
A: Whoever claimed it first will be ranked higher.

Last edited:

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
[23:50:51] #Stratos: peli u pile of dung lol
[23:50:54] #Stratos: im not updating for that

[00:01:43] #Stratos: sure ill update for ten

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is dropping a shitton of games to get a retarded gxe, resetting w/l, and then proceeding to face 30 <50 gxe people a valid strategy?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Is dropping a shitton of games to get a retarded gxe, resetting w/l, and then proceeding to face 30 <50 gxe people a valid strategy?
i mean if you post here with a 50 game win streak and a 70 gxe i would be slightly suspicious. but i don't think that strat would work anyways because matchmaking is based on ELO and ELO is floored at 1000.

upload_2016-1-5_21-16-55.png

The streak ended because I ran into davila gimmicks and he made his first "plays" by using Sleep Powder on my switching Abomasnow ._.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)