Lady Luck's Lottery (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarator, you can view your team via the link here. However you need the same IP as what you submitted the team on. the numbers from that were drawn are from the team you submitted before r1 started, you make the team from those 6 mons and submit them for r1.

Your box should look like this with the 30 mons in the top box and below with the 6 mons you got drawn for r1 (although mine says r4 for some reason :S.

Lost to Karpman, some severe hax on both sides (although slightly more were on me :/) and he could easily stall my team. GG I guess.

Pretty sure my opponent doesn't exist. copy and pasted his name like 10 times into the search and found nothing. then i typed his name without all the craziness and found nothing... -_-

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
"There are no submissions to this tournament under that username from your IP address."

Even though my ip hasn't changed Since i submitted

Should i Submitted again?
I can't Battle if i can't See my box

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you are having trouble with the boxes, PM me about them. I don't always have time to check this thread, but I will always notice my PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)