Lady Luck's Lottery (Semifinals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Lady Luck's Lottery
Approved by Earthworm

How to Join or Host a Tournament
Lady Luck's Lottery (Signups)

Introduction
Each player is given a box of 30 pokemon of their own choice (cannot be Uber) and put in an order of the player's choosing. At the beginning of each round, 6 numbers will be selected for participants as a whole and everyone will have to play with those 6 pokemon. All you have to do is give the pokemon name. Sets can change from round to round, but the pokemon and their order cannot. Because pokemon cannot change, tiers will be frozen throughout the entire tournament. A log must be submitted for each match.

Tournament Rules
  • OU - Gen V
  • Singles
  • Single Elimination
  • No johns

Clauses
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Wifi Battle

Semifinal Numbers: [26][17][05][25][04][19]
These are all the Wild Cards that you chose last round. I hope you liked the mon you chose. You do not need to use 26 as your lead this round. Submit your teams (only Pokemon names and in numerical order) for this round, as well at least 1 log per battle.

SUBMIT TEAMS/LOGS HERE
If you are having problems with the site, please PM me instead of posting in the thread

.Robert
Snunch
Steamroll
Raseri
Metal Bagon
Frizy
Dubby
KnightoftheWind
wilson46
ginganinja
Hitmoninja
Brammi
Lowgock
FelixMinamimoto
Focus
RenegadeKingShawn
SubakSupreme
BabyPanda
Sir
Eo Ut Mortus
WhiteQueen
Double01
toshimelonhead
Theebay707
Mercy
T-Dogg
Hantsuki
MikeDecIsHere
kuja20
Steven Snype
HoiPolloi
Bartman101
SOMALIA
Lunar.
Maaf
Malekith
TalkingLion
Karpman
CheezitKing
Brotom
Orichalcos Owl
Myzozoa
SethZiBritannia
IceCarAdler
DrMohammadLi
freedom2
jamashawalker
V0x
Joeyboy
Noodlez
NightFox
Engineer Pikachu
Lady Bug
Koresi
Asuya.
tizio potente ao
Agammemnon
Ningildo
DarkDiglett
DarkLoïc
McMeghan
Krack
Chieliee
zarator
lapras6666
mfhoundoom
Pippy
GARCHOMPZILLA
zdrup15
¬Chase�
Vinc2612
Rockhp31
Pokemonrocks777
Bloo
SoulWind
Infinity.Cypher
Unbreakable
xtrashine
Floppy
giara
CriCri95
Razza
waterwarrior
Palemka
tangramman
Alice
ninjacalibur
idiotfrommars
Expert Physics
soviet
VirtualSpirit
BKC
Exclamation!
AndViet
Omicron
NatGeo

cakesofspan
H-C

Semifinals
Deadline for Semifinals Matches is April 3rd at 11:59pm (EST)
Floppy vs Hantsuki
SOMALIA vs Maaf
WhiteQueen vs Krack

Floppy vs Agammemnon
SOMALIA vs Maaf
WhiteQueen vs Krack

go get it right side

also it makes me furious seeing how awesome my teams would be

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Can't you give me and Aga an extension? We were scheduling it by VM, I just forgot to make an activity post xD

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
RUPL Champion
Aga'll need to rebuild his team and asked to play tomorrow. Can you give us just one day please? Sorry for it all >:

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I deleted my team because I thought the round was over, and then Hantsuki came to tell it wasn't really over...
We need until tomorrow's evening if you allow us to battle.
(Like he said)

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
RUPL Champion
Oh well, didn't see Aga online when I was checking, but I was the entire day on mIRC.

Didn't look on PO though :P

You can coinflip or give us one more day anyway, we tried to play at least >:

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ditto, please don't coinflip me to oblivion like this o.O
I'm on an exam week which is why I wasn't able to play.
Hantsuki hasn't been looking for me either, meaning I had to log and wait for him even though it was a busy week for me.
That + the fact I had it by activity because he was clearly unactive, asked for an extension and we still weren't able to do it despite this.
I'd like to point out the fact that I already have a team ready for floppy as I wasn't wishing to slow down the whole tournament.
Also, I've participated to 2 STs this week-end AND I have done every other single tournament battle I'm related to.

Making me lose on activity like this is plainly ridiculous and I know you're not a ridiculous man.

Tjhanks for your consideration.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ditto, please don't coinflip me to oblivion like this o.O
I'm on an exam week which is why I wasn't able to play.
Hantsuki hasn't been looking for me either, meaning I had to log and wait for him even though it was a busy week for me.
That + the fact I had it by activity because he was clearly unactive, asked for an extension and we still weren't able to do it despite this.
I'd like to point out the fact that I already have a team ready for floppy as I wasn't wishing to slow down the whole tournament.
Also, I've participated to 2 STs this week-end AND I have done every other single tournament battle I'm related to.

Making me lose on activity like this is plainly ridiculous and I know you're not a ridiculous man.

Tjhanks for your consideration.
Sorry, Floppy already won and you lost the coinflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)