Lady Luck's Lottery (Signups) *SUBMIT YOUR BOXES*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
150 players have signed up for this, but only 49 players have submitted boxes.

YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A BOX

I accidentally didn't write down my box, I just submitted it. How will I be able to see my box again, so I know what Pokemon to use for the match? >.>

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I accidentally didn't write down my box, I just submitted it. How will I be able to see my box again, so I know what Pokemon to use for the match? >.>
dam... i didnt either
On the homepage just use the link that says View my submissions. You will have to be on the ip that you submitted from, and it will ask you for your username, make sure you type that identically. You should be able to see your box.

Sounds cool. In. Already submitted box.

Just to make sure though, if a Pokemon has a separate analysis from another forme, e.g. Rotom-W and Rotom-C, they're different Pokemon, right? Thus, we can put different formes of Rotom on the submitted box?

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I just understand how the box system worked.
My future opponent will be glad to face UU and RU mon xD

But it's fine, it will force me to play with original mon at least.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sounds cool. In. Already submitted box.

Just to make sure though, if a Pokemon has a separate analysis from another forme, e.g. Rotom-W and Rotom-C, they're different Pokemon, right? Thus, we can put different formes of Rotom on the submitted box?
No. I've answered this earlier, but because the are not different pokemon (they are forms) you cannot have more than one.

No. I've answered this earlier, but because the are not different pokemon (they are forms) you cannot have more than one.
Crap. I see. Sorry for the trouble of asking. I'll try change my submission tomorrow.

EDIT: Turns out my submission is perfectly fine. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)