Lady Luck's Roulette Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lady Luck's Roulette Tournament
Round 2
Approved by Jimbo

How to Play

• Every player must make a box of 30 pokemon with an order chosen by the player. Once an order is chosen for the box, it may not be changed. You also cannot change sets in between rounds.
  • At the beginning of each round 6 numbers will be announced. Each player then takes the corresponding pokemon in their box into battle. The first number given must be the lead on the player's team.
  • Each box must have the following
    • 10 pokemon total from the Overused or Borderline Tiers.
    Abomasnow, Aerodactyl, Azelf, Blissey, Breloom, Bronzong, Celebi, Crobat, Dragonite, Dusknoir, Electivire, Empoleon, Flygon, Forretress, Gallade, Gengar, Gliscor, Gyrados, Heatran, Heracross, Hippowdon, Honchkrow, Infernape, Jirachi, Jolteon, Kingdra, Latias, Lucario, Machamp, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Metagross, Ninjask, Roserade, Rotom-C, Rotom-F, Rotom-H, Rotom-S, Rotom-W, Salamence, Scizor, Shaymin, Skarmory, Smeargle, Snorlax, Staraptor, Starmie, Suicune, Swampert, Tentacruel, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Vaporeon, Weavile, Yanmega, Zapdos
    • 10 pokemon from the Underused Tier.
    Absol, Aggron, Alakazam, Altaria, Ambipom, Arcanine, Azumarrill, Blastoise, Blaziken, Chansey, Claydol, Clefable, Cloyster, Cresselia, Donphan, Drapion, Drifblim, Dugtrio, Feraligatr, Froslass, Hariyama, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Houndoom, Kabutops, Lanturn, Leafeon, Ludicolo, Mesprit, Milotic, Mismagius, Moltres, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Omastar, Poliwrath, Porygon-Z, Qwilfish, Raikou, Regirock, Registeel, Rhyperior, Rotom, Sceptile, Scyther, Slowbro, Spiritomb, Steelix, Swellow, Tangrowth, Torterra, Toxicroak, Umbreon, Uxie, Venasaur, Weezing
    • 10 pokemon total from the Neverused or Not Fully Evolved Tiers.
    Ampharos, Arbok, Ariados, Armaldo, Articuno, Bannette, Bastiodon, Beautifly, Beedrill, Bellossom, Bibarel, Butterfree, Cacturne, Camerupt, Carnivine, Castform, Charizard, Chatot, Cherrim, Chimecho, Cloyster, Corsola, Cradily, Crawdaunt, Delcatty, Delibird, Dewgong, Ditto, Dodrio, Dunsparce, Dustox, Electrode, Entei, Espeon, Exeggutor, Exploud, Farfetch’d, Fearow, Flareon, Floatzel, Furret, Gardevoir, Gastrodon, Girafarig, Glaceon, Glalie, Golduck, Golem, Gorebyss, Granbull, Grumpig, Hitmonchan, Huntail, Hypno, Illumise, Jumpluff, Jynx, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Kingler, Kricketune, Lapras, Ledian, Lickilicky, Linoone, Lopunny, Lumineon, Lunatone, Luvdisc, Luxray, Magcargo, Magmortar, Manectric, Mantine, Marowak, Masquerain, Mawile, Medicham, Meganium, Mightyena, Miltank, Minun, Mothim, Mr. Mime, Muk, Ninetales, Noctowl, Octillery, Pachirisu, Parasect, Pelipper, Persian, Phione, Pidgeot, Pinsir, Plusle, Politoed, Poliwrath, Porygon2, Primeape, Probopass, Purugly, Quagsire, Raichu, Rampardos, Rapidash, Raticate, Regice, Regigigas, Relicanth, Sableye, Sandslash, Seaking, Seviper, Sharpedo, Shedinja, Shiftry, Shuckle, Skuntank, Slaking, Slowking, Solrock, Spinda, Stantler, Sudowoodo, Sunflora, Swalot, Tauros, Torkoal, Tropius, Typhlosion, Unown, Ursaring, Venomoth, Vespiqueen, Victreebel, Vileplume, Volbeat, Wailord, Walrein, Whiscash, Wigglytuff, Wormadam, Wormadam-G, Wormadam-S, Xatu, Zangoose, AND ANY NOT FULLY EVOLVED POKEMON THAT ISN'T SCYTHER, CHANSEY, OR MAGNETON
For anyone who does not know what roulette is, this video is helpful.
Credit to BlakBlastoise for posting this

Rules

• Single Elimination: Once you lose, you are no longer in the Tournament
  • 6 vs 6 Roulette: Each player will have 6 pokemon chosen at random based on numbers at the beginning of each round in the Round Thread.
  • No Hacks: Since this is a WiFi tournament, it should support the WiFi forum. This includes "Legal" hacks.
  • Sleep Clause: You may only put one of your opponent's pokemon to sleep at a time. If your opponent used Rest or if Effect Spore causes sleep, that does not count.
  • Species Clause: You may not have more than 2 of the same pokemon in your Roulette Box. This includes Rotom Forms, but does not include Pre-Evolutions.
  • Hax Items Clause: The items Bright Powder, Focus Band, Quick Claw, King's Rock, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, and Razor Claw are banned.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. If a pokemon gets an Evasion boost because of Acupressure, it must be switched out immediately.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Guillotine, and Fissure are banned.
  • Self KO Clause: You cannot use Selfdestruct, Explosion, or Destiny Bond if you are down to your last Pokemon.
  • Activity Clause: If you are inactive and your opponent is actively trying to get the match done, they will be awarded the win. If both players are equally active or inactive, the win will be decided by a coinflip.
  • Rotom Formes: Rotom Formes are allowed, but only one per box. If you have a Rotom forme in your box, then you must clearly label what forme.
  • HGSS Moves: HGSS moves are allowed.
  • Ban Status: You are not allowed to enter this tournament if you are banned, ICBBed, on the WiFi Blacklist (probational is allowed), or on the Tournament Blacklist.

How to Join

• Post that you are interested with your Friend Code either in your post or clearly visible in your Signature.
  • PM me with the 30 pokemon in the order of your choice. I do not need the specifics, just the names to make sure they are of the correct tier. Remember, once this order has been chosen it cannot be changed. Because I will have this information, I will not be participating in the Tournament.
Prizes

• 4 credits to my thread to 1st place and Bitterlemon's Shiny Bold Chansey (31/4/31/31/31/31).
  • 3 credits to my thread to 2nd place.
  • 1 credit to my thread to 3rd place.
  • Currently looking for any donations.
Participants

[1] DEZTROYA [4211-2434-4341]
[2] TDS [4898-1963-6052]
[3] PRMAN1214 [3608-7529-2993]
[4] Eiganjo [3780-6353-4340]
[5] BlakBlastoise [4855-5643-5537]
[6] Supe [1891-3128-3029]
[7] Dan Dan [3738-9171-2853]
[8] September [1934-4018-6900]
[9] Serendipity [4125 3818 8532]
[10] abcd [0775-5221-5190]
[11] Massi [4340-1610-1842]
[12] The Lost One [4769-7596-2165]
[13] masqerain [5414-0682-0425]
[14] Bojan [2965-7239-0070]
[15] Coryza [3137-6119-3179]
[16]Monk [5370-3697-9415]

The Numbers
In this order. Meaning [01] is each players Lead.
[01][15][05][02][06][27]
[01][02][03][04][05][06]
[07][08][09][10][11][12]
[13][14][15][16][17][18]
[19][20][21][22][23][24]
[25][26][27][28][29][30]

Battles
Deadline for all Round 3 Battles battles is 02/14/10

[1] DEZTROYA VS [2] TDS
[12] The Lost One VS [11] Massi

All Random numbers are a product of RANDOM.ORG

You might want to fix that deadline Ditto.

I'm paired with Massi, lets hope I don't lose as badly as I did against him in the last tournament :D

Dez vs. TDS should be good.

EDIT: Bleh, my picks for this round are pretty bad. I'll try to make the best of it ;)

I should battle TDS today it won't take long to find him
Good luck
haven't seen my team yet I see slot of r2 numbers so that's not so bad

I beat The Lost One because of a gay critical hit in the beginning, sorry for that dude =/
I also had a really big team advantage :s
Good game anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)