Gen 3 Lagtest.

This is my second team for RMT here.... I can't be actually really active on Smogon as I come to the Internet only on weekends,but I'm present in NB almost daily. So without further ado,this is my best team yet.. :)

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 248 Atk / 144 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Flying]

This can sweep teams with just one DD and does in the 44-50% range to most Swampert...

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 236 HP / 192 Def / 4 Spd / 76 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Toxic
- Protect

100% Industrial Stalling Bullshit. Beats up Mence and TTar too. It can stall 75% of the metagame to death.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Def / 44 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave / Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Heal Bell

Beller/Sponge all-in-1. I added it the last of the team as I couldnt fit in Snorlax + Celebi.

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Spd / 184 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Punch
- Substitute

Boo-ah!

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Spd / 220 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Hello waters,spikers,spinners,smeargle.....

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rest

Yes.

I know this team has a kind of McIceGar weak hence I sometimes use IBeam over TWave. I have had great success with this team and would like you pro people to find faults innit. :) Any constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi!

Salamence is my favorite pokemon, and DD Mence is an absolute beast late game. That seems like a lot of damage without a Choice Band to the standard Swampert however...think it does in the 30% range.

Max out Swampert's HP or at least add 4 EVs to hit 401. You could probably use more SpA to hit in the 235 range because Mence already gives your team trouble.

Be weary of EQ Snorlax especially since you aren't running Earthquake Swampert and Forry can't do much but stall it out. Curse/EQ/IB/Protect or Rest depending on if Blissey runs Wish or Heal Bell could help, as you will need a reliable Mence/Metagross counter around with Forry being set up fodder.

My team can handle curselax pretty well....Boah can come in on a rest, Swampert can toxic stall, forry can stall. However,I'm trying Roar on Zapdos now. I might go Cloyster > Forretress but then I'd need to change Swampert to Steelix.

As for Mence,I stand corrected =P. I usually get a DD in before a pert switches in and hence am doing more.

Can I replace the team so it looks like:-
Mence/Blastoise(or Cune)/Blissey(IB)/TTar/Steelix Or Claydol/Zapdos

Blastoise and Steelix combo OR Cune and Dol combo. I'm using Blastoise and Steelix currently. Thanks bugsy!

I have quit on steelix. Recently, I faced 2 Curselaxen and TTar's stream along with its FPunches and Mence eventually wore them down. :D BTW Snorlax isn't as popular in the metagame now as it was...about a month or two before :D

Any more rates, people?

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Snorlax is still Snorlax and Snorlax is still common so Snorlax is common. Venusaur is a very funny Pokemon to watch bog down this team. It doesn't annihilate it or anything, but the Special Attacker is very funny to watch vs this.

It needs to have Hidden Power Fire or Hidden Power Ice to do anything to either Salamence or Forretress, and then it can't do jack to the other unless it manages to Sleep Powder, but that's what Zapdos is for. Can't see it doing anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)