Lanturn (BW2 Revamp - Written) QC 2/3

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You have not made any of the following changes yet:

"A few nitpicks, just be sure to mention that Scald really cripples physical attackers that can break through it otherwise (except Guts Cross), and that Volt Switch gives Heracross a lot of momentum against the threats you mentioned in the AC. Mention that Heal Bell clears the Rain sweepers of an otherwise crippling status. Snorlax and Umbreon should be counters, just mention that the former must watch out for Scald. Mention that SD and CB Cross don't fear status due to Guts in the Checks and Counters section and have the bulk to take a special hit. Nidoqueen should be listed beside Nidoking, and I'd expand the point on Ground-types to say that they prevent Spec Lanturn from spamming Volt Switch for easy momentum. I'd also suggest taking the slash away from Ice Beam in Rain Dance cause the only Grass-type it's even 2HKOing is Offensive Roserade, move it to AC. Do those things, I'll run it down again with maybe some more nitpicks, then stamp it."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)