Lanturn's Art

Your stuff is so amazing, especially on lower quality programs (I can't say anything about SumoPaint as I've never heard of it, but MS Paint..man you're jesus).

Could you PLEASE please please draw me an Ampharos? I love Ampharos so much.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
^,^
Could I have a Deoxys-A? Like with sunglasses and a wood sword and facing away but with the head turned back? If that's too complicated then just sunglasses is fine.

I am so sorry I got your name wrong, blarajan!!! I have no idea how I managed to make that slip-up.... :(
Here's your Ampharos! Sorry it took so long!!

Ampharos has always been one of my favorites, ever since I met Jasmine's Ampharos in the Olivine City lighthouse ^_^

And just for fun, a Drifloon:

Yayyyy MS Paint!!! :toast:

Art Dump!!!!
(if you can call two pictures an art dump, lol)

Morm did the line art on the axew, but I did everything else :)

Trying out a new painting style! Hope you like! :toast:

Lanturn, those Lanturn are pretty damn adorable...also that Magnemite is great! WHen I saw how much work goes into making acceptable art on Paint I was blown away! Also, that Ampharos, that Starmie...ugh, everything is so good for Paint! YOu must ahve A LOT of patience! I commend you! Also, LUvdisc used to be my favourite POkemon, and THAT is pertty darn cute!!!!!! I love this art! If you want a request, can I please request a Tynamo and Lanturn AND Luvdisc swimming? (I also happen to really really like Lanturn) Puh-weeze? Thanks! \('w^)/

She's running Windows Vista...

Anyways I really like the the Luvdisc, you should really paint more in that style - it gives it more of a homely touch :3

It's been awhile since I've updated this thread... I haven't really done much, but here's some art I did for the MAC this month...

And here's something I whipped up for the secret base training article (hopefully it's good enough to make the cut!):

I've been kind of moving away from MS Paint lately, since it is kind of annoying to sit there and try to get all the effects I want. That's not to say I won't go back to it every now and then, but the majority of my art will probably be done in Sumopaint from now on, since it's just way more user-friendly.

And Lamprey, don't worry-- I'll get to your request soon enough! Probably a week or so, since I am going to be swamped with exams in this coming week, but yeah!

SO MUCH ALTARIA WIN I DON'T EVEN

<3 forever because you posted that, the texture inj that picture is amazing, not to mention ALTARIA!

Also, exams...good luck!

So I've been feeling kinda Gloomy lately....

Get it? GET IT? hahahahhahahaha ok i'm a dork

ANd lamprey, I'm working on your request! I'm gonna try and make it as awesome as possible though, and that takes time, so yeah. Can't wait till it's done!!! ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)