Late Night Laddering: LonelyNess vs. Dekzeh (UU)

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haha, it wouldn't be a very interesting Warstory if I did the ones where you beat me 0-5, now would it?

Thanks to everyone for the great comments.

great battle!

i love the multiple lead changes. just goes to show that even if you lose your grasp on the battle, you just have to keep playing to the end, because anything can happen.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
To be honest, I found your comments extremely long. To the point where I just skimmed. Well written, but not archive material, but I'm one to talk, right?

Well it didnt look like Dekzeh was playing his absolute best, and the battle got half-boring at the end.

But i do have to say it was an extremely well written warstory, and an entertaining battle(until the last couple turns).

Dekzeh is still the sexiest Brazilian around. Now you can't beat that can you?

Nonetheless the warstory made for a good read, keep them coming! :)

cool UU warstory, i loved the Rhydon use, i mean, i don't see many people using it, so thats points for originality right there. =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)