1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Law banning Manga & Anime in Tokyo Passes

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by horesy, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horesy

horesy

So yeah guys apparently a law created by Mr. Ishihara a politician banning all Manga & Anime depicting any sort of crime in Tokyo has officially passed. (All Violence, Stealing ANYTHING THAT PRACTICALLY INVOLVES ANY CONFLICT AT ALL) Basically this is pretty much every Anime and Manga thast actually matters, like Pokemon (Basicallly just because of Team Rocket), Naruto, and all that crap.

Apparentlying there's been a lot of protesting, but the governments is so corrupt in Tokyo that it still got through. So there is officially no more Anime or Manga stuff in Tokyo by April. All the Anime and Manga companies will most likely move to Osaka...

More stuff below.

WARNING - Article is save for work, but the site itself is definitly NSFW!!

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/12/15/tokyo-manga-ban-signed-into-law/
  2. Plusle

Plusle

So no more pokemon or no more team rocket?
  3. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Very old. Topic exists already on it. And don't link to sankakucomplex when so many other sites exist with the same information.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83654

Not to mention what you stated in your OP isn't said anywhere in that article and isn't what the bill did at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)