1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

LC Analyses Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aerrow, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Aerrow

Aerrow hunter
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Taken shamelessly from the UU C&C Forum ...

This thread is for any analyses that have already passed QC or are on site.

I've noticed in the other tiers that people have been commenting on threads that have already reached the DONE stage asking the OP to add a set or questioning the ones that are already there. This thread is to remedy this problem by allowing people to voice their concerns here, and then the QC team can look into the suggestion.

So, in other words, Do NOT post in a thread that is already past the QC stage asking for a set to be added or for a different EV spread to be the main one. Voice that concern here. Failure to do so may result in an infraction and a deletion of the post made. However, you are free to make suggestions about the slashing and the ordering of the sets in thread, and of course anything concerning the write-up including adding a counter, teammates, or including something in OO.

It should also be noted that making piddly "This analysis is awesome" posts should be avoided as they only necro old threads and clutter the sub-forum (however if the write-up is truly exceptional I obviously don't care if you congratulate and praise the writer, just avoid necroing long-dead threads).

Also, this thread will be for discussing analyses of Pokemon once they are on site.
  2. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

It was removed and replaced with Return, the sole reason it was present was to hit Gligar and without Gligar its useless so it is no longer there.
  3. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

uh, I think this belongs here, though I'm not sure:

4. Darkamber8828

Darkamber8828

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/diglett

Misdreavus is banned.

Also, there's no Dream World section.
  5. Charmander

Charmander mfw i have a mane and am actually the sun
    is a Contributor Alumnus

^ removed missy mention and wrote a DW section for Diglett
  6. PoJ

PoJ

Should the Abra analysis be updated since Abra now has legal access to Magic Guard, or is the DW section meant to be permanent? It kind of seems like a lot of trouble to update every Pokemon's analysis once their DW ability is released, so I'm pretty sure the DW section is meant to be permanent, but Idk. :)
  7. Darkamber8828

Darkamber8828

8. PoJ

PoJ

The Stunky analysis constantly mentions Missy and Gligar.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)