LC Analysis Index

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here's the list of what's approved.

Vullaby - Emidox
Chinchou - Gengan
Woobat - Woodchuck
Axew - KingTorterraXIV

If you have a question as to why something else wasn't approved, shoot me a vm. Happy writing!

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
man this place is ded

I can do Pawinard if you guys need a writer(I'll leave Foongus and Diglett alone, those two are too important for me to screw up)

I'll approve Mantyke, Pawniard (go post in the thread), and Rufflet. I'm holding off on NP Croagunk because the Croagunk analysis is still being made. Go post in there if you think it should be included.

Updated the index, let me know if you spot any errors though.
I've also removed a couple of reservations that were previously there (Drilbur, Ducklett, Sandshrew).

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mienfoo hasn't been updated in ~6 months and the onsite analysis is sort of outdated. Mind if I write a revamp?

edit: em said it was ok

Can I reserve Aipom? I know it's low priority but everything else has already been taken...

EDIT (Elevator Music): Approved

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll be taking over prem's Houndour skeleton (talked with him about it). He changed the set today after like 3 months of inactivity so should I push it past QC again?

I'll be taking over prem's Houndour skeleton (talked with him about it). He changed the set today after like 3 months of inactivity so should I push it past QC again?
It's fine, I'm gonna make an executive call (I know blara and prem both agree anyways) and say you can skip the QC stage.

Oiawesome

Banned deucer.
Can I take(update):Dratini,Drillbur and Shroomish?If yes they will all be ready for QC next week.

EDIT (Elevator Music): Since this is your first time writing an analysis, I'm only going to let you do Dratini for now.

EDIT(Oiawesome):Ok thanks EM Ill try to have it up by next week at least since I have gym &school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)